Supernatural Season 10 Spoilers: New Female Character Named Rowena Added, Casting Team Looking for an Actress with Scottish Accent
By Jenalyn Villamarin | July 7, 2014 5:01 PM EST
"Supernatural" fans will be introduced to a new female recurring character when the CW TV series return with Season 10. The latest spoiler reports revealed that the new character's name is Rowena but it is still unknown if she will be an ally or an enemy in "Supernatural" Season 10.
According to the TV Line spoiler report, Rowena is described as a tough but elegant woman. Furthermore, there is nothing that will stop the new character in reclaiming her power base.
No actress has been cast for the role yet but the "Supernatural" team is reportedly looking for one that has or can perfect a Scottish accent. The Zap2it report suggests the Scottish root of this new character could have a connection with Gavin MacLeod (Theo Devaney), Crowley's (Mark Sheppard) son.
It is speculated that Rowena will be killed off since "Supernatural" has the reputation of doing that to the female characters in the TV series. The latest female character that died, thanks to the Mark of Cain and First Blade on Dean Winchester, is the Knight of Hell Abaddon (Alaina Huffman) in "Supernatural" Season 9, Episode 21 titled "King of the Damned."
The TV Line spoiler report further teased that the "Supernatural" Season 10 premiere episode is tentatively titled "Soul Survivor." The premiere episode will be picking up on the Season 9 finale's cliffhanger ending where Dean Winchester (Jensen Ackles) woke up with his new condition or kind of life.
Actor Jared Padalecki, who portrays Sam Winchester, teased that "Supernatural" Season 10 will be about Dean's rebirth as a demon after Metatron (Curtis Armstrong) killed him in the Season 9 finale titled "Do You Believe in Miracles?" Dean Winchester is expected to have a hard time accepting his new life as Crowley's little minion since he has hated demons and dreaded becoming one.
Fans are hoping that Sam and Castiel (Misha Collins) will be able to find a way to cure and bring back Dean. "Supernatural" will return with Sam and Castiel teaming up to deal with demon Dean and Crowley in the brand new Season 10 on Oct 2014.
The premiere episode is scheduled to air on Tuesday night, Oct 7, at 9 pm ET/PT on the CW Network.
More Articles to Read:
Supernatural Season 10 Spoilers: First Casting Session Kicks off, Filming New Season's Episodes Begins July 8 in Vancouver - [READ]
Supernatural Season 10 Spoilers: Actor Jensen Ackles to Direct Episode 3, Speculation on Potential Return of Adam Milligan Answered - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Boards London Train in Casual Disguise, Royal Couple’s Incognito Plan A Huge Hit [PHOTOS]
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt’s Top Secret Wedding Tramps Jennifer Aniston’s ‘Friends’ Reunion & Pregnancy Talks [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Jennifer Lawrence’s Nude Photos and Videos Leaked by 4Chan Hacker; Ariana Grande, Lea Michele, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Kate Upton’s Also Included
- Celebrities’ Leaked Nude Photos: Master-List Printed, Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian, Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence, Kaley Cuoco, Rihanna, More Names On It
- Nick Cannon–Mariah Carey Divorce Reports: Nick Dating Younger Woman
- Nude Photos Leaked: Mary Elizabeth Winstead Says Nude Photos Hers, Faces Backlash, Takes Twitter Break
- ‘Bachelor In Paradise’ Spoilers: Find Out Whether AshLee Frazier And Graham Bunn Last Till The End; Meet The New Arrivals Of Episode 6
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase
- Europe, US Next on ISIS’ Hit List, Says Saudi King; Seized ISIS Laptop Reveals Terrifying Bio-Warfare Plans
- HTC One M8 for Windows Vs. Nokia Lumia Icon, The Battle Of Windows Phones