Selena Gomez Handcuffed and Taken Away by Cops in New Movie Trailer of 'Behaving Badly' [SEE VIDEO]
By nidhi tewari | July 7, 2014 4:53 PM EST
Selena Gomez is handcuffed and taken away by cops while people look on, according to the new trailer of her upcoming movie "Behaving Badly." The 21-year-old looks gorgeous in a white dress as she is seen blowing a kiss to the main character of the movie Nat Wolff. Wolff plays the role of high school student named Rick Stevens who is attempting to win Selena's heart.
Singer Selena Gomez arrives at the 2014 Vanity Fair Oscars Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014.
In one of the scenes, Wolff is seen daydreaming while in a class about Gomez, who is playing the role of Nina Pennington in the teenage romantic comedy. Nina also has a possessive ex-boyfriend who calls Stevens a "douche bag." Life is not easy for Stevens who is surrounded by two women who want to seduce him badly and if this was not enough he also has a young sister who turns their home into a lap-dance club with her friends. Watch the video below.
There is another interesting character in the movie. Stevens has a hot lawyer Annette Stratton-Osborne (played by Heather Graham) who is called on to control the situation. "At the rate your family and friends keep going to jail, you should put me on a permanent retainer," she says in the trailer.
"Behaving Badly" will be out on Aug. 1 in the United States while no British release date has yet been revealed. The movie trailers looks promising and hilarious enough for the audience to watch and have a good laugh. Selena's love life in the movie looks quite chaotic in terms of boyfriends.
In real life too, Selena has been in an on-and-off relationship with Justin Bieber. She is so stressed about the relationship and Justin seeing other women that her friends are asking her to go back to a rehab, Hollywood Life is reporting.
The couple spent some good and quality time and Selena also attended Justin's dad Jeremy Bieber's birthday bash. But as soon as Selena left, Justin was seen with a girl named Chantel Jeffries in his bedroom. Read more about it here. The "Come and Get It" singer spent two weeks at the Dawn of the Meadows rehab located in Wickenburg, Arizona for treatment from extreme stress and anxiety in January.
Meanwhile, watch the latest trailer of "Behaving Badly" may be seen below.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Washington Redskins 20, Dallas Cowboys 17 (OT) [PHOTOS]
- Emma Watson Gets 'Squished' In 'Colonia Dignidad' [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 6: Kansas City Royals 10, San Francisco Giants 0 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 29, 2014: Caroline Is Remorseful About What Happened To Her And Ridge While Katie Is Fuming [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Norman Reedus Bashes The Report That He Begged The Producers Not To Turn Daryl Dixon Gay
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actor Kit Harington Denies Romance With Co-stars Rose Leslie And Emilia Clarke
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family