Selena Gomez Handcuffed and Taken Away by Cops in New Movie Trailer of 'Behaving Badly' [SEE VIDEO]
By nidhi tewari | July 7, 2014 4:53 PM EST
Selena Gomez is handcuffed and taken away by cops while people look on, according to the new trailer of her upcoming movie "Behaving Badly." The 21-year-old looks gorgeous in a white dress as she is seen blowing a kiss to the main character of the movie Nat Wolff. Wolff plays the role of high school student named Rick Stevens who is attempting to win Selena's heart.
Singer Selena Gomez arrives at the 2014 Vanity Fair Oscars Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014.
In one of the scenes, Wolff is seen daydreaming while in a class about Gomez, who is playing the role of Nina Pennington in the teenage romantic comedy. Nina also has a possessive ex-boyfriend who calls Stevens a "douche bag." Life is not easy for Stevens who is surrounded by two women who want to seduce him badly and if this was not enough he also has a young sister who turns their home into a lap-dance club with her friends. Watch the video below.
There is another interesting character in the movie. Stevens has a hot lawyer Annette Stratton-Osborne (played by Heather Graham) who is called on to control the situation. "At the rate your family and friends keep going to jail, you should put me on a permanent retainer," she says in the trailer.
"Behaving Badly" will be out on Aug. 1 in the United States while no British release date has yet been revealed. The movie trailers looks promising and hilarious enough for the audience to watch and have a good laugh. Selena's love life in the movie looks quite chaotic in terms of boyfriends.
In real life too, Selena has been in an on-and-off relationship with Justin Bieber. She is so stressed about the relationship and Justin seeing other women that her friends are asking her to go back to a rehab, Hollywood Life is reporting.
The couple spent some good and quality time and Selena also attended Justin's dad Jeremy Bieber's birthday bash. But as soon as Selena left, Justin was seen with a girl named Chantel Jeffries in his bedroom. Read more about it here. The "Come and Get It" singer spent two weeks at the Dawn of the Meadows rehab located in Wickenburg, Arizona for treatment from extreme stress and anxiety in January.
Meanwhile, watch the latest trailer of "Behaving Badly" may be seen below.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 1, 2014: Hope Reveals Something To Wyatt And Katie Almost Loses A Loved One [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- ‘Orange is the New Black Story’ Season 3 Update: New Corrections Officer To Be Introduced, Likely To Take Pornstache's Position At Litchfield Penitentiary
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5: Human Flesh Burgers Unveiled To Celebrate TWD’s New Season
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Apple iPhone 6 vs. OnePlus One: With Invitation-Only Model Rested, OnePlus One Can Be A Real Threat To iPhone 6
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build
- Samsung Aware Of Gap Issue On Galaxy Note 4, Mentions It As Important Manufacturing Feature In Note 4 User Manual
- ISIS Supporters are Walking Among the Many in the United States – Report