Selena Gomez Handcuffed and Taken Away by Cops in New Movie Trailer of 'Behaving Badly' [SEE VIDEO]
By nidhi tewari | July 7, 2014 4:53 PM EST
Selena Gomez is handcuffed and taken away by cops while people look on, according to the new trailer of her upcoming movie "Behaving Badly." The 21-year-old looks gorgeous in a white dress as she is seen blowing a kiss to the main character of the movie Nat Wolff. Wolff plays the role of high school student named Rick Stevens who is attempting to win Selena's heart.
Singer Selena Gomez arrives at the 2014 Vanity Fair Oscars Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014.
In one of the scenes, Wolff is seen daydreaming while in a class about Gomez, who is playing the role of Nina Pennington in the teenage romantic comedy. Nina also has a possessive ex-boyfriend who calls Stevens a "douche bag." Life is not easy for Stevens who is surrounded by two women who want to seduce him badly and if this was not enough he also has a young sister who turns their home into a lap-dance club with her friends. Watch the video below.
There is another interesting character in the movie. Stevens has a hot lawyer Annette Stratton-Osborne (played by Heather Graham) who is called on to control the situation. "At the rate your family and friends keep going to jail, you should put me on a permanent retainer," she says in the trailer.
"Behaving Badly" will be out on Aug. 1 in the United States while no British release date has yet been revealed. The movie trailers looks promising and hilarious enough for the audience to watch and have a good laugh. Selena's love life in the movie looks quite chaotic in terms of boyfriends.
In real life too, Selena has been in an on-and-off relationship with Justin Bieber. She is so stressed about the relationship and Justin seeing other women that her friends are asking her to go back to a rehab, Hollywood Life is reporting.
The couple spent some good and quality time and Selena also attended Justin's dad Jeremy Bieber's birthday bash. But as soon as Selena left, Justin was seen with a girl named Chantel Jeffries in his bedroom. Read more about it here. The "Come and Get It" singer spent two weeks at the Dawn of the Meadows rehab located in Wickenburg, Arizona for treatment from extreme stress and anxiety in January.
Meanwhile, watch the latest trailer of "Behaving Badly" may be seen below.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’: Blake And Louise Tell The True Story
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage