Selena Gomez Handcuffed and Taken Away by Cops in New Movie Trailer of 'Behaving Badly' [SEE VIDEO]
By nidhi tewari | July 7, 2014 4:53 PM EST
Selena Gomez is handcuffed and taken away by cops while people look on, according to the new trailer of her upcoming movie "Behaving Badly." The 21-year-old looks gorgeous in a white dress as she is seen blowing a kiss to the main character of the movie Nat Wolff. Wolff plays the role of high school student named Rick Stevens who is attempting to win Selena's heart.
Singer Selena Gomez arrives at the 2014 Vanity Fair Oscars Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014.
In one of the scenes, Wolff is seen daydreaming while in a class about Gomez, who is playing the role of Nina Pennington in the teenage romantic comedy. Nina also has a possessive ex-boyfriend who calls Stevens a "douche bag." Life is not easy for Stevens who is surrounded by two women who want to seduce him badly and if this was not enough he also has a young sister who turns their home into a lap-dance club with her friends. Watch the video below.
There is another interesting character in the movie. Stevens has a hot lawyer Annette Stratton-Osborne (played by Heather Graham) who is called on to control the situation. "At the rate your family and friends keep going to jail, you should put me on a permanent retainer," she says in the trailer.
"Behaving Badly" will be out on Aug. 1 in the United States while no British release date has yet been revealed. The movie trailers looks promising and hilarious enough for the audience to watch and have a good laugh. Selena's love life in the movie looks quite chaotic in terms of boyfriends.
In real life too, Selena has been in an on-and-off relationship with Justin Bieber. She is so stressed about the relationship and Justin seeing other women that her friends are asking her to go back to a rehab, Hollywood Life is reporting.
The couple spent some good and quality time and Selena also attended Justin's dad Jeremy Bieber's birthday bash. But as soon as Selena left, Justin was seen with a girl named Chantel Jeffries in his bedroom. Read more about it here. The "Come and Get It" singer spent two weeks at the Dawn of the Meadows rehab located in Wickenburg, Arizona for treatment from extreme stress and anxiety in January.
Meanwhile, watch the latest trailer of "Behaving Badly" may be seen below.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Finale Performance Episode Recap, Spoilers: 6 Finalists Perform Their Last Acts To Win Finals
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- Nina Dobrev Moves On From Ian Somerhalder: ‘TVD’ Actress Trying To Reconcile With Ex, ‘DWTS’ Star Derek Hough—Report Suggests
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Casting: Brothel Guard, Military Officer And More
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Update: Skyler Samuels Roped In To Play Pivotal Role, Extended Teaser Released [VIDEO]
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- Canadian IS Jihadist Wants to ‘Play Soccer’ with Heads of US Decapitated Soldiers
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- Warning to U.S. – ISIS Has Shot Down a Syrian Regime Fighter Jet