Kristen Stewart’s Alleged Cheating Scandal: From Rupert Sanders to Stealing Demi Moore’s BF Sean Friday
By Riza Ornos | July 7, 2014 4:51 PM EST
Rumour has it that Kristen Stewart is back on her old ways after two years of having an affair with her married "Snow White and the Huntsman" director Rupert Sanders. The controversial "Twilight" star is allegedly after Demi Moore's drummer boyfriend Sean Friday after she introduced the musician in a business meeting with Kristen.
Cast member Kristen Stewart poses on the red carpet as she leaves after the screening of the film "Sils Maria" (Clouds of Sils Maria) in competition at the 67th Cannes Film Festival in Cannes May 23,
"Demi invited Kristen over to talk about a few movie projects," a source told Star Magazine in an interview posted on Gossip Cop. "But she and Sean completely hit it off. Now Kristen has a bit of a crush on him."
"Kristen is really liking Sean in spite of her friend's warning her not to make the same mistake twice! Plus, while Demi is a bit of a joke in Hollywood now she still is not the kind of woman that you really want to cross and unfortunately Kristen appears to want to find that out the hard way," Celebdirty Laundry reports.
The tabloid reports that the Stewart and Friday exchanged numbers after the meeting and have been in contact "right under Demi's nose, but Kristen's pals are trying to steer her away from a disastrous situation." But according to the gossip Web site these allegations are completely not true just like the magazine lied about Kristen targeting Zac Efron and implied that she was in a lesbian relationship.
Now that she is officially out from the "Snow White" franchise, Stewart is busy with her other projects and just recently she ditched her "Twilight" persona and donned a full military fatigue for her upcoming Guantanamo Bay drama "Camp X-Ray." The 24-year-old actress plays Private Amy Cole, a soldier who left her small town to serve a tour of duty in Iraq but ends up being posted at the notorious Guantanamo Bay detention camp.
Almost unrecognizable with her new role, The Hollywood Reporter called her gripping performance "powerfully internalised."
"Ever since the Twilight backlash began, people have questioned whether Stewart is merely a sullen screen queen or a real actor," according to the review. "It's a fiercely contained performance, conveying raw personal insights even when Amy outwardly remains clenched in discomfort. There's not a moment Stewart's onscreen here where she isn't completely transfixing."
Written and directed by Peter Sattler, "Camp X-Ray" is expected to his cinemas in Oct.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’: Blake And Louise Tell The True Story
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage