Kristen Stewart’s Alleged Cheating Scandal: From Rupert Sanders to Stealing Demi Moore’s BF Sean Friday
By Riza Ornos | July 7, 2014 4:51 PM EST
Rumour has it that Kristen Stewart is back on her old ways after two years of having an affair with her married "Snow White and the Huntsman" director Rupert Sanders. The controversial "Twilight" star is allegedly after Demi Moore's drummer boyfriend Sean Friday after she introduced the musician in a business meeting with Kristen.
Cast member Kristen Stewart poses on the red carpet as she leaves after the screening of the film "Sils Maria" (Clouds of Sils Maria) in competition at the 67th Cannes Film Festival in Cannes May 23,
"Demi invited Kristen over to talk about a few movie projects," a source told Star Magazine in an interview posted on Gossip Cop. "But she and Sean completely hit it off. Now Kristen has a bit of a crush on him."
"Kristen is really liking Sean in spite of her friend's warning her not to make the same mistake twice! Plus, while Demi is a bit of a joke in Hollywood now she still is not the kind of woman that you really want to cross and unfortunately Kristen appears to want to find that out the hard way," Celebdirty Laundry reports.
The tabloid reports that the Stewart and Friday exchanged numbers after the meeting and have been in contact "right under Demi's nose, but Kristen's pals are trying to steer her away from a disastrous situation." But according to the gossip Web site these allegations are completely not true just like the magazine lied about Kristen targeting Zac Efron and implied that she was in a lesbian relationship.
Now that she is officially out from the "Snow White" franchise, Stewart is busy with her other projects and just recently she ditched her "Twilight" persona and donned a full military fatigue for her upcoming Guantanamo Bay drama "Camp X-Ray." The 24-year-old actress plays Private Amy Cole, a soldier who left her small town to serve a tour of duty in Iraq but ends up being posted at the notorious Guantanamo Bay detention camp.
Almost unrecognizable with her new role, The Hollywood Reporter called her gripping performance "powerfully internalised."
"Ever since the Twilight backlash began, people have questioned whether Stewart is merely a sullen screen queen or a real actor," according to the review. "It's a fiercely contained performance, conveying raw personal insights even when Amy outwardly remains clenched in discomfort. There's not a moment Stewart's onscreen here where she isn't completely transfixing."
Written and directed by Peter Sattler, "Camp X-Ray" is expected to his cinemas in Oct.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 6 Spoilers: Abby Sciuto Talks Of Cote de Pablo's Character, 'I Loved Ziva But She Left Us' (Review)
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 29, 2014: Caroline Is Remorseful About What Happened To Her And Ridge While Katie Is Fuming [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Norman Reedus Bashes The Report That He Begged The Producers Not To Turn Daryl Dixon Gay
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actor Kit Harington Denies Romance With Co-stars Rose Leslie And Emilia Clarke
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight