Selena Gomez Reportedly Urged Back into Rehab, Singer Stressed Over Justin Bieber and Demi Lovato - Reports
By nidhi tewari | July 7, 2014 4:49 PM EST
Selena Gomez has reportedly been urged to go back to rehab by her friends and relatives, new reports by Hollywood Life are suggesting adding that Selena is showing signs of stress yet again. The "Come and Get It" singer spent two weeks at the Dawn of the Meadows treatment facility located in Wickenburg, Arizona for treatment from extreme stress and anxiety in January.
Singer Selena Gomez arrives at the 2014 Vanity Fair Oscars Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014.
The 21-year-old is back with her on and off boyfriend Justin Bieber and that is what is stressing her out, the Web site suggests. The couple spent some good and quality time and Selena also attended Justin's dad Jeremy Bieber's birthday bash. But as soon as Selena left, Justin was back to his womanizing and partying ways.
The "Baby" singer was seen with a new girl Chantel Jeffries who posed with the singer in many Instagram pictures which were reportedly taken in Justin's bedroom. Chantel is the same girl who was with Justin Bieber when he was caught in Miami while DUI and drag racing. The two have been seen together on earlier occasions too.
Selena is reportedly not happy seeing Justin get back to Chantel, the Web site suggested some time back adding that the Texan beauty was "hysterical" and "inconsolable" when she came to know about Justin and Chantel. Read more about it here.
Justin reportedly spent the recent America's Independence Day (Fourth of July holiday weekend) surrounded by many unknown women on a yacht in Miami while Selena was with her own friends. Though she looked happy in the holiday pictures, her friends believe that she is under a lot of stress due to Justin Bieber's on-and-off relationship and his being with several women.
"She is a mess over what Justin has been doing to her, and how he has played with her emotions," a source close to the singer revealed to the Web site. Selena is also stressed because of recent fallout with her good friend Demi Lovato. Demi recently un-followed Selena on Twitter.
"She really is taking things hard with the Justin and Demi drama. Family and friends are stressing to Selena that she should enter rehab," the source added.
A representative of Selena Gomez has yet spoken up with regards to the rehab reports.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 22, 2014: Liam’s Confession About Paris To Hope And Deacon’s Revelation To Brooke In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 21, 2014: A Party For Hope And Wyatt Affects Liam’s Pride In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 1 Teaser Video: ‘What’s Coming Next’
- Chuck Zito Apologises For Offensive Comment On Christy Mack Beating
- ‘True Blood’ Final Episode Thank You: Watch Sookie Ask Whether God Made Us All, Find Out Why 'True Blood' Is Ending [VIDEO]
- James Foley Beheading Video Has Play-Acting Portions – Video Experts Say
- 4.7-Inch, 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 Models Confirmed with Similar Build, Cam Features & 300+ Screen Pixels on Release Date
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date, iPhone 6C or 6L Anticipation: Three Things Should Matter To New Phone Shoppers
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs iPhone 6: Why Forecasts Favor Mi4 as The Next Best Phone Against iPhone 6
- James Foley: More Chilling Information Revealed By Escaped Journalists
- Companies Push Back IPO Plans Due to Mega Alibaba Share Launch
- Upcoming Sony Xperia Z3 With Dual-SIM Support Gets Approved In China; Full Specifications Revealed; Amber-Coloured Xperia Z3 Tipped