Kate Middleton Allegedly Tormented by Queen Elizabeth, Queen Feels Embarrassed by Kate's Over Spending Habits - Reports
By nidhi tewari | July 7, 2014 4:44 PM EST
First it was the length of Kate Middleton's skirts that reportedly bothered Queen Elizabeth, now it is Kate's entire wardrobe (and many other things) which the monarch is not happy about, new reports from Life and Style magazine suggests. Kate Middleton, the Duchess of Cambridge is reportedly "tormented" by Queen for "over spending" on clothes and renovations, the magazine says adding that Queen is also not happy with Kate's "parenting skills" and repeated "wardrobe malfunctions."
Catherine (L), the Duchess of Cambridge, reacts as she greets members of the crowd after laying a wreath with her husband, Britain's Prince William, at the war memorial in Seymour Square
"The queen is famously careful about not being flashy," a source tells Life and Style. "She's shocked about Kate's overspending. She thinks it doesn't make Kate or the royals look good to be splashing out millions on redecoration."
Kate has reportedly spent $2.5 million to redo a kitchen in Anmer Hall at her Sandringham estate and also do some landscaping. Anmer Hall is not a primary residence place for Kate and Prince William, the magazine reports.
"Whether it's Kate Middleton's fashion sense, or the alleged "excessive spending," or her parenting style, the Queen is apparently always right there with a comment, which makes for a heavy atmosphere at the palace," the magazine reports, citing a source.
The Queen is also reportedly not happy with the idea that Prince George's mother does not hail from a "prestigious family" and mostly acts as a "commoner" the magazine reports. In addition, the report adds that the Queen feels Kate is an "embarrassment" to royal family, especially after her recent wardrobe malfunction on her Australia trip.
German magazine, Bild posted a photo of Kate's naked bum up on their site which was taken during Kate's tour in New Zealand and Australia. Check it out here. Kate did not intentionally flash her rear but it happened when a gust of wind blew her dress up. Prior to this, topless pictures of Kate Middleton were also published in 2012 while she was on a vacation and posed topless.
The magazine is also reporting that the situation is so bad between that the Queen and the Duchess are in fact "at war" with each other and Kate is planning to move out of London and live at their country home in Norfolk thus making the Queen more furious.
"Kate's breaking all the rules, and it's sent shockwaves through the palace. The Queen feels its important for William, Kate and George to be based in London, but Kate is completely going against her wishes," the source added.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’: Blake And Louise Tell The True Story
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Days Of Our Lives’ (DOOL) Oct. 20-24 Spoilers: An ‘Unexpected Visitor’ Changes Everything For Sami Plus Updates On Salemites
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage