Kate Middleton Allegedly Tormented by Queen Elizabeth, Queen Feels Embarrassed by Kate's Over Spending Habits - Reports
By nidhi tewari | July 7, 2014 4:44 PM EST
First it was the length of Kate Middleton's skirts that reportedly bothered Queen Elizabeth, now it is Kate's entire wardrobe (and many other things) which the monarch is not happy about, new reports from Life and Style magazine suggests. Kate Middleton, the Duchess of Cambridge is reportedly "tormented" by Queen for "over spending" on clothes and renovations, the magazine says adding that Queen is also not happy with Kate's "parenting skills" and repeated "wardrobe malfunctions."
Catherine (L), the Duchess of Cambridge, reacts as she greets members of the crowd after laying a wreath with her husband, Britain's Prince William, at the war memorial in Seymour Square
"The queen is famously careful about not being flashy," a source tells Life and Style. "She's shocked about Kate's overspending. She thinks it doesn't make Kate or the royals look good to be splashing out millions on redecoration."
Kate has reportedly spent $2.5 million to redo a kitchen in Anmer Hall at her Sandringham estate and also do some landscaping. Anmer Hall is not a primary residence place for Kate and Prince William, the magazine reports.
"Whether it's Kate Middleton's fashion sense, or the alleged "excessive spending," or her parenting style, the Queen is apparently always right there with a comment, which makes for a heavy atmosphere at the palace," the magazine reports, citing a source.
The Queen is also reportedly not happy with the idea that Prince George's mother does not hail from a "prestigious family" and mostly acts as a "commoner" the magazine reports. In addition, the report adds that the Queen feels Kate is an "embarrassment" to royal family, especially after her recent wardrobe malfunction on her Australia trip.
German magazine, Bild posted a photo of Kate's naked bum up on their site which was taken during Kate's tour in New Zealand and Australia. Check it out here. Kate did not intentionally flash her rear but it happened when a gust of wind blew her dress up. Prior to this, topless pictures of Kate Middleton were also published in 2012 while she was on a vacation and posed topless.
The magazine is also reporting that the situation is so bad between that the Queen and the Duchess are in fact "at war" with each other and Kate is planning to move out of London and live at their country home in Norfolk thus making the Queen more furious.
"Kate's breaking all the rules, and it's sent shockwaves through the palace. The Queen feels its important for William, Kate and George to be based in London, but Kate is completely going against her wishes," the source added.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Manny Pacquiao Vs. Chris Algieri World Tour Kick Off Press Conference In Macau [PHOTOS]
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Hilarious Reactions For Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt’s Secret Wedding: George Clooney, Jennifer Aniston, Billy Bob Thornton
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers for Sept. 1-5, 2014: Sabrina Seeks Revenge
- ‘Bachelor In Paradise’ Episode 6 Spoilers: Next Week Tests Relationships And Sees A Shocking Exit
- 5 Seconds of Summer Calum Hood's D--K Vine Video Goes Viral
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Update: Jessica Lange Says New Season ‘Most Extraordinary’
- Sept 19 iPhone 6 Release Date Firms Up as iWatch Rollout Delayed to Jan 2015 – Reports
- Apple iWatch is iPhone 6 Accessory on Sept 19 Release Date: 6 Confirmed Specs & Features
- Apple iOS 8 vs Android 5.0 L: OS Wars Puts Android to Lower while Apple to Higher
- Canada Vs Russia War Erupts Via Twitter on Russia-Not Russia Maps
- James Foley Torture Involves CIA Waterboarding Technique
- North Korea Banker Who Manages Money of Kim Jong-un Defects to Russia With $5 Million
- Malaysia Airlines to Axe 4,000 Employees, Including CEO; Suspends Trading of Shares