Kate Middleton Allegedly Tormented by Queen Elizabeth, Queen Feels Embarrassed by Kate's Over Spending Habits - Reports
By nidhi tewari | July 7, 2014 4:44 PM EST
First it was the length of Kate Middleton's skirts that reportedly bothered Queen Elizabeth, now it is Kate's entire wardrobe (and many other things) which the monarch is not happy about, new reports from Life and Style magazine suggests. Kate Middleton, the Duchess of Cambridge is reportedly "tormented" by Queen for "over spending" on clothes and renovations, the magazine says adding that Queen is also not happy with Kate's "parenting skills" and repeated "wardrobe malfunctions."
Catherine (L), the Duchess of Cambridge, reacts as she greets members of the crowd after laying a wreath with her husband, Britain's Prince William, at the war memorial in Seymour Square
"The queen is famously careful about not being flashy," a source tells Life and Style. "She's shocked about Kate's overspending. She thinks it doesn't make Kate or the royals look good to be splashing out millions on redecoration."
Kate has reportedly spent $2.5 million to redo a kitchen in Anmer Hall at her Sandringham estate and also do some landscaping. Anmer Hall is not a primary residence place for Kate and Prince William, the magazine reports.
"Whether it's Kate Middleton's fashion sense, or the alleged "excessive spending," or her parenting style, the Queen is apparently always right there with a comment, which makes for a heavy atmosphere at the palace," the magazine reports, citing a source.
The Queen is also reportedly not happy with the idea that Prince George's mother does not hail from a "prestigious family" and mostly acts as a "commoner" the magazine reports. In addition, the report adds that the Queen feels Kate is an "embarrassment" to royal family, especially after her recent wardrobe malfunction on her Australia trip.
German magazine, Bild posted a photo of Kate's naked bum up on their site which was taken during Kate's tour in New Zealand and Australia. Check it out here. Kate did not intentionally flash her rear but it happened when a gust of wind blew her dress up. Prior to this, topless pictures of Kate Middleton were also published in 2012 while she was on a vacation and posed topless.
The magazine is also reporting that the situation is so bad between that the Queen and the Duchess are in fact "at war" with each other and Kate is planning to move out of London and live at their country home in Norfolk thus making the Queen more furious.
"Kate's breaking all the rules, and it's sent shockwaves through the palace. The Queen feels its important for William, Kate and George to be based in London, but Kate is completely going against her wishes," the source added.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- National Ice Cream Day: Most-Ordered Flavors and Toppings by Americans [See Photos]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
- Celebs: Struggle With Drug Addiction
Join the Conversation
- Bachelorette 2014, Bachelor 2015 Spoilers: Andi Dorfman Hints at Next Bachelor; Find Out What He Thinks About the Job
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic says ‘Back in the Saddle’, Beckett, Castle Romance to Grow Stronger
- Orange is the New Black Update: Reality T.V. Star to Appear in Season 3, Actor Says Show can Run for Long Time, even with New Protagonist
- Game of Thrones Season 5 Spoilers: Nymeria Sand and Arya's Nymeria As Possible Ferocious Forces in New HBO Chapter
- The Bachelor 2014 Update: Nikki Ferrell Sparks Split News Amid Juan Pablo’s Cheating Reports; Find out the Truth
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $499 Comes With 5.5-Inch Quad HD Display, Snapdragon 805 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- End of Times Indicators: Japan’s Mount Fuji in ‘Critical State’ to Erupt, Could Affect At Least 1.2M People