Kate Middleton Allegedly Tormented by Queen Elizabeth, Queen Feels Embarrassed by Kate's Over Spending Habits - Reports
By nidhi tewari | July 7, 2014 4:44 PM EST
First it was the length of Kate Middleton's skirts that reportedly bothered Queen Elizabeth, now it is Kate's entire wardrobe (and many other things) which the monarch is not happy about, new reports from Life and Style magazine suggests. Kate Middleton, the Duchess of Cambridge is reportedly "tormented" by Queen for "over spending" on clothes and renovations, the magazine says adding that Queen is also not happy with Kate's "parenting skills" and repeated "wardrobe malfunctions."
Catherine (L), the Duchess of Cambridge, reacts as she greets members of the crowd after laying a wreath with her husband, Britain's Prince William, at the war memorial in Seymour Square
"The queen is famously careful about not being flashy," a source tells Life and Style. "She's shocked about Kate's overspending. She thinks it doesn't make Kate or the royals look good to be splashing out millions on redecoration."
Kate has reportedly spent $2.5 million to redo a kitchen in Anmer Hall at her Sandringham estate and also do some landscaping. Anmer Hall is not a primary residence place for Kate and Prince William, the magazine reports.
"Whether it's Kate Middleton's fashion sense, or the alleged "excessive spending," or her parenting style, the Queen is apparently always right there with a comment, which makes for a heavy atmosphere at the palace," the magazine reports, citing a source.
The Queen is also reportedly not happy with the idea that Prince George's mother does not hail from a "prestigious family" and mostly acts as a "commoner" the magazine reports. In addition, the report adds that the Queen feels Kate is an "embarrassment" to royal family, especially after her recent wardrobe malfunction on her Australia trip.
German magazine, Bild posted a photo of Kate's naked bum up on their site which was taken during Kate's tour in New Zealand and Australia. Check it out here. Kate did not intentionally flash her rear but it happened when a gust of wind blew her dress up. Prior to this, topless pictures of Kate Middleton were also published in 2012 while she was on a vacation and posed topless.
The magazine is also reporting that the situation is so bad between that the Queen and the Duchess are in fact "at war" with each other and Kate is planning to move out of London and live at their country home in Norfolk thus making the Queen more furious.
"Kate's breaking all the rules, and it's sent shockwaves through the palace. The Queen feels its important for William, Kate and George to be based in London, but Kate is completely going against her wishes," the source added.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
- Taylor Swift's Famous Ex-Boyfriends: From Harry Styles To Joe Jonas [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Finale Spoiler: Blake Proposes To Top Favourite Of Season 2
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 1, 2014: Hope Reveals Something To Wyatt And Katie Almost Loses A Loved One [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5: Human Flesh Burgers Unveiled To Celebrate TWD’s New Season
- George Clooney Divorced Talia Balsam Years Before Getting Married to Amal Alamuddin: Know About Clooney's Ex Wife
- 3 Signs Nexus 6, 8 Release Date Nears: Leaked Pics, KitKat Factory Image & Android L Details Emerge
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Available Through O2 For £380, Other Carriers To Follow Soon
- Apple iPhone 6 vs. OnePlus One: With Invitation-Only Model Rested, OnePlus One Can Be A Real Threat To iPhone 6
- ISIS Supporters are Walking Among the Many in the United States – Report
- ISIS Receives Food, Ammunition Due To Mistake Of Iraqi Pilots
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build
- Airstrikes Against ISIS Has Claimed Innocent Lives In Syria, Dubbed ‘Ineffective’ By Jihadi Fighters, US Military To Ask For More Spending Money