Social Site for Real Estate Agents Beats Zillow in Terms of Listings
By Vittorio Hernandez | July 7, 2014 4:03 PM EST
New real estate social marketing site Nestbuilder.com has surpassed Zillow's total number of listings within half a year of its launch.
According to Goldman Small Cap Research, a research firm that began coverage of Nestbuilder.com's parent company RealBiz Media Group, Inc. (OTCQB: RBIZ), the Web site hosts 1.6 million real estate video listings to date. This means the Web site "has more listings than Zillow," Goldman Small Cap Research noted.
Since launching in March, RealBiz reported over 350,000 real estate agents and brokers have signed up for Nestbuilder.com. Based on user data collected by the company, consumers visiting Nestbuilder.com spent 6:53 minutes on the site, and visit 4.80 pages on the site, on average.
The company added that page views to the site have soared 196 per cent during the month of April. Fifty-one per cent of Web visitors were also return visitors.
As a result, the site's Alexa ranking has overtaken 100,000 Web sites to its current 128,061 rank. A Web site's Alexa ranking is based on number of unique visitors and page views, according to Alexa Internet, Inc.'s Web site.
In a statement in May, Realbiz President and Chief Revenue Officer Steve Marques enthused about the rapid growth of Nestbuilder Agent, Nestbuilder.com's video product, as well as the company's other newly launched video marketing platform, Microvideo App (MVA).
"While there is clearly a lot to be done, early indications for adoption of our marketing platforms are very encouraging," said Marques.
"We are also optimistic about the prospects of accelerating our products through our recently announced acquisition of ReachFactor and the letter of intent for partnership with zipLogix. These companies are trusted resources for more than 600,000 real estate agents and brokers," he added.
At least 24,000 videos are published on average every day for agents on MVA and Nestbuilder Agent, RealBiz said in the same news release.
Meanwhile, 113,092 total active listings have been made on the Virtual Tour platform. The company's May data showed that 24, 637 active real estate agents are using RealBiz Virtual Tour products.
RealBiz's Nestbuilder.com aims to bestow agents control over how they want to run marketing campaigns for their listings. The portal has been launched at a time when the only means for agents to capture leads is to buy them from listing companies and Web sites.
"Nestbuilder.com's mission is to both empower the real estate agent and to connect the homeowner and homebuyer directly with the agent in a personalized and meaningful relationship without interference from large, impersonal, third party lead generation sites," Marques noted.
"Homebuyers are able to create personalized video collections of potential homes to be set-up for review and sharing. Agents can quickly bring their listings to life via RealBiz's rich video conversion tools, and market their properties directly to homeowners and homebuyers in a personalized, customized, entertaining, and engaging format no matter where they are," he said.
RealBiz is a publicly traded company. Its stocks closed at $0.16, up by 6.67 per cent from its previous close.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Pope Francis Meets Sudanese Woman Who Was Spared Death for Apostasy (PHOTOS)
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: King Williem-Alexander, Queen Maxima Hold Solemn Reception Ceremony for Victims
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona Shockingly Sign Valencia Defender [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Fast Food Meat Scandal: McDonald’s Suspend Nuggets and McSpicy Chicken Filets
- Malaysia Airlines Considers Changing Name After MH370 and MH17 Tragedies
- Air New Zealand Flies Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner
- Solution to Your Old Unwanted Phones Comes with MobileMuster Scheme
- IBM Named Leader in Worldwide Managed Security Services
- Apple iPhone 6 on Two Confirmed Release Dates, New Parts Leaked Suggesting Bigger iPhone to Come
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs OnePlusOne vs Nexus 5: Mi4 is the ‘Perfect’ Phone
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- Israeli Women Stripping Naked for IDF Soldiers
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- Shocking Video of Pedigree Dog Culling in Bali Emerges [Video]
- Sony Xperia Z3 Specs Leaked with More Killer Features Ahead of Samsung Galaxy Note 4, iPhone 6