Pretty Little Liars Season 5, Episode 5 Sneak Peeks, Spoilers: Miss Me x 100 [VIDEO]
By Tarun Mazumdar | July 7, 2014 3:23 PM EST
As the title of "Pretty Little Liars" Season, Episode 5 suggests the 100th episode is set to hit the TV screens. Episode titled "Miss Me x 100" is going to feature "epic emotion." It is going to be filled with drama and action.
Actress Lucy Hale arrives at the 2014 People's Choice Awards in Los Angeles, California January 8, 2014.
Showrunner Marlene King revealed via Twitter that the upcoming 100th "Pretty Little Liars" is going to solve one of the mysteries.
The 100th episode which airs in 2 weeks is beyond. There are no words to describe it. Epic emotion. Epic WTF! @PLLlittletheory
— I. Marlene King (@imarleneking) June 27, 2014
Warning: Spoilers Alert!
This article contains spoilers for "Pretty Little Liars" Season 5, Episode 5. Read if you want to know more.
Sasha revealed that Tyler is the only person she haven't had any scenes in the past.
"And we now are introduced as characters and there's one scene in particular that we've already shot and it's fun. It's really fun, because he's literally the only person that I haven't filmed with," said Sasha.
Tyler explained that his character doesn't believe Alison or her story.
"So he kind of corners her but she's pretty fierce too and combats right back," added Tyler.
2. Ali returns to school: She is back in school. However, according to the promo, it is not going to be easy for her because of Mona's presence.
The Liars are by Ali's side.
Credit: YouTube/ABC Family
3. Ali's return worries Hanna: In a sneak peek for "Pretty Little Liars" Season 5, Episode 5, Hanna is worried about Ali's comeback. Travis is comforting Hanna and supports her.
Credit: YouTube/ABC Family
4. Jenna's back: This episode is truly special as so many characters are making a comeback. Along with Tyler, Jenna is also back. She knows what happened to Shana.
"Pretty Little Liars" Season 5, Episode 5, "Miss Me x 100" airs Tuesday, July 8, 2014 on ABC Family.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation
- More Nexus 6 Problems Arise with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Poor Benchmark Results and Other Issues
- HTC One M8 Android 5.0 Lollipop Release Delayed: Other Schedule and Installation Guide
- Israel''s Al Aqsa and East Jerusalem Issues Threatening Its Multi Billion Gas Deal With Jordan