‘Suits’ Season 4 Episode 4 Preview/Spoilers: Things to Get Personal in Leveraged [VIDEO]
By Anshu Shrivastava | July 7, 2014 3:20 PM EST
"Suits" is back this Wednesday, July 09, with Episode 4 of Season 4. The new episode, which is titled "Leveraged," will continue with Harvey and Mike's conflict as a result of the takeover battle. The preview and synopsis of the episode suggest that things are set to get personal. And, it looks like almost everyone from Pearson & Specter will be standing against Mike, including Rachel, as things take a personal turn.
In the previous episode, Walter Gillis ended his association with Mike after he came to know about Mike's past as a drug dealer. The synopsis of "Leveraged" indicates that the takeover battle is far from over despite Gillis showing Mike the door. Mike will be seen executing a strategy in a bid to succeed in a hostile takeover of Gillis Industries.
Meanwhile, Louis will be joining team Harvey to stop Mike and help Logan Sanders gain control of Willis' company. The preview of the episode indicates that one of Mike's moves will hurt Louis, while Rachel will question Mike's motive.
Also, "Leveraged" will introduce Neal McDonough as Sean Cahill. He will be tasked by Eric Woodall to bring down Jessica and Harvey by uncovering the wrongdoings at the firm. Sean Cahill is an SEC investigator and has been described as a "bulldog." He is capable of going toe-toe with anyone, according to The Hollywood Reporter. In the previous episode, Malone informed Jessica that six subpoenas are arriving from the SEC.
Official Synopsis of "Suits" Season 4 Episode 4 "Leveraged":
"Having lost his partner on the inside, Mike moves to a hostile takeover of Gillis Industries. On the other side, Harvey and Louis pull out all the stops to make sure they win this takeover fight, and things take a personal turn. Meanwhile, Jessica and Malone come face-to-face with Sean Cahill, the attack dog with the weight of the SEC behind him, bent on bringing The Firm down."
"404 is goddamn good," Aaron Korsh, creator of "Suits," said on Twitter when a fan asked him to spill some hints about rest of Season 4.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Hearsays: Possible Evidence Revealed [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
- Selena Gomez Turns 22 Today, Celebrates Early without Justin Bieber: Top 12 Interesting Facts About the Singer [SEE PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic says ‘Back in the Saddle’, Beckett, Castle Romance to Grow Stronger
- Selena Gomez & Andre Hamann Update: Andre Calls Selena Stunning, Admits Crush on Singer
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Soon Along with 2 More HTC Android Tablets – Reports
- Sony PlayStation 4 Outsells a Resurgent Xbox One in June
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- NVIDIA Shield Gaming Tablet with Tegra K1 SoC Reported to be Released on July 29
- BlackBerry Passport Video Leak, Release Date, Five Fresh Features to Anticipate [Watch YouTube Clip] --Reports
- Iphone 6 Release Date Fast -Approaching, Reuse and Recycle Program Now in Australia