‘Suits’ Season 4 Episode 4 Preview/Spoilers: Things to Get Personal in Leveraged [VIDEO]
By Anshu Shrivastava | July 7, 2014 3:20 PM EST
"Suits" is back this Wednesday, July 09, with Episode 4 of Season 4. The new episode, which is titled "Leveraged," will continue with Harvey and Mike's conflict as a result of the takeover battle. The preview and synopsis of the episode suggest that things are set to get personal. And, it looks like almost everyone from Pearson & Specter will be standing against Mike, including Rachel, as things take a personal turn.
In the previous episode, Walter Gillis ended his association with Mike after he came to know about Mike's past as a drug dealer. The synopsis of "Leveraged" indicates that the takeover battle is far from over despite Gillis showing Mike the door. Mike will be seen executing a strategy in a bid to succeed in a hostile takeover of Gillis Industries.
Meanwhile, Louis will be joining team Harvey to stop Mike and help Logan Sanders gain control of Willis' company. The preview of the episode indicates that one of Mike's moves will hurt Louis, while Rachel will question Mike's motive.
Also, "Leveraged" will introduce Neal McDonough as Sean Cahill. He will be tasked by Eric Woodall to bring down Jessica and Harvey by uncovering the wrongdoings at the firm. Sean Cahill is an SEC investigator and has been described as a "bulldog." He is capable of going toe-toe with anyone, according to The Hollywood Reporter. In the previous episode, Malone informed Jessica that six subpoenas are arriving from the SEC.
Official Synopsis of "Suits" Season 4 Episode 4 "Leveraged":
"Having lost his partner on the inside, Mike moves to a hostile takeover of Gillis Industries. On the other side, Harvey and Louis pull out all the stops to make sure they win this takeover fight, and things take a personal turn. Meanwhile, Jessica and Malone come face-to-face with Sean Cahill, the attack dog with the weight of the SEC behind him, bent on bringing The Firm down."
"404 is goddamn good," Aaron Korsh, creator of "Suits," said on Twitter when a fan asked him to spill some hints about rest of Season 4.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Prince Harry Somber - Reports
- Beyonce &Jay Z Marriage Story: Bey Not Attracted to Jay, Married Him for Professional Growth - Reports
- Kendra Wilkinson's Divorce Troubles: Hank Baskett Cheated Before Allegedly Caught with Transexual Model - Reports
- Khloe Kardashian Feels her Failed Marriage with Lamar Odom Helped Cause Rob Kardashian's Depression
- The Bachelor Update: Find Out if Juan Pablo and Nikki Ferrell Are Still With Each Other
- Transfer News: Ron Vlaar to Consider Villa Exit, May Move to Tottenham
- AS Roma's Seydou Keita Throws Water Bottle at Real Madrid defender Pepe for Spitting [VIDEO]
- The Mentalist Season 7 Spoilers: CBS Skips Simon Baker's Patrick Jane in Fall Schedule, Josie Loren Joins Cast
- Game of Thrones Season 5 Update: Maisie Williams Talks Arya Stark, Lady Stoneheart, and Surprises
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona, Man Utd to Compete for Juan Cuadrado's Signature as Fiorentina Reveal Willingness to Sell