‘Suits’ Season 4 Episode 4 Preview/Spoilers: Things to Get Personal in Leveraged [VIDEO]
By Anshu Shrivastava | July 7, 2014 3:20 PM EST
"Suits" is back this Wednesday, July 09, with Episode 4 of Season 4. The new episode, which is titled "Leveraged," will continue with Harvey and Mike's conflict as a result of the takeover battle. The preview and synopsis of the episode suggest that things are set to get personal. And, it looks like almost everyone from Pearson & Specter will be standing against Mike, including Rachel, as things take a personal turn.
In the previous episode, Walter Gillis ended his association with Mike after he came to know about Mike's past as a drug dealer. The synopsis of "Leveraged" indicates that the takeover battle is far from over despite Gillis showing Mike the door. Mike will be seen executing a strategy in a bid to succeed in a hostile takeover of Gillis Industries.
Meanwhile, Louis will be joining team Harvey to stop Mike and help Logan Sanders gain control of Willis' company. The preview of the episode indicates that one of Mike's moves will hurt Louis, while Rachel will question Mike's motive.
Also, "Leveraged" will introduce Neal McDonough as Sean Cahill. He will be tasked by Eric Woodall to bring down Jessica and Harvey by uncovering the wrongdoings at the firm. Sean Cahill is an SEC investigator and has been described as a "bulldog." He is capable of going toe-toe with anyone, according to The Hollywood Reporter. In the previous episode, Malone informed Jessica that six subpoenas are arriving from the SEC.
Official Synopsis of "Suits" Season 4 Episode 4 "Leveraged":
"Having lost his partner on the inside, Mike moves to a hostile takeover of Gillis Industries. On the other side, Harvey and Louis pull out all the stops to make sure they win this takeover fight, and things take a personal turn. Meanwhile, Jessica and Malone come face-to-face with Sean Cahill, the attack dog with the weight of the SEC behind him, bent on bringing The Firm down."
"404 is goddamn good," Aaron Korsh, creator of "Suits," said on Twitter when a fan asked him to spill some hints about rest of Season 4.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap: New York Giants 45, Washington Redskins 14 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 29, 2014: Brooke Must Decide If She Will Continue With Her Plans Of Marrying Bill [WATCH VIDEO]
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate