The Voice Australia Elimination (July 7) Betting Odds: Time to Say Goodbye to Frank, Elly, Anja and Robbie
By James Patrick Quizon | July 7, 2014 2:56 PM EST
It’s down to three singers for each of the teams—or a dozen total left in contention for the Season 3 title—in The Voice Australia 2014. Two from each team—one saved by the judge/coach and another by fans’ vote—will survive after the elimination live show on Monday, July 7.
Who are the favourites to make it to the next round? Which singers are pegged to impress the judges and their respective coaches? Who will get the dreaded axe this week?
Judges-slash-coaches Joel Madden, Ricky Martin, Kylie Minogue and will.i.am and The Voice Australia fans are all expected to have the tough time as always as the decision will be put in their hands on who makes the final round and who will be sent home this week.
The betting odds via sportsbet.com.au could very well be a good sign on who stays and who goes after Monday night.
For the uninitiated on sports/entertainment betting, the simple formula is as follows:
X (Amount of Bet) times Betting Odds = Payout
For this week’s elimination, the higher the number (odds) across the contestant’s name means the lower his chance of being eliminated and vice versa.
The Voice Australia Betting Odds – Who Will Be Eliminated?
Frank Lakoudis (1.60)
Holly Tapp (3.00)
Isacc McGorvern (5.00)
Elly Oh (1.50)
Jackson Thomas (3.50)
Sabrina Batshon (5.00)
Anja Nissen (1.35)
Gabriel and Cecila (5.50)
Robbie Balmer (1.75)
Kat Jade (2.35)
Johnny Rollins (6.00)
For example, if a bettor wagers $100 that Team Joel’s Frank (1.60) will be eliminated (and Frank indeed gets the boot) that bettor will net a total payout of $160 (or $60 winnings); if another $100 is wagered on Isacc (5.00) that bettor will win gain a total payout of $500 (or $400 winnings!) if favourite McGrovern leaves the show on Monday!
Hosted by Darren McMullen and aired over Nine Network on local TV, The Voice Australia is entering the stretch run of Season 3. Will Frank, Elly, Anja and Robbie avoid elimination and outperform the bookies' expectations? Or will one of the “favourites” falter to pave way for the underdogs to extend their stay in the show?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Dota 2 Match Fixing Controversy: Arrow Gaming Disqualified From Summit 2 Tournament [VIDEO]
- Roger Federer Starts Practicing On Clay For The Davis Cup Final
- Toni Nadal Says Roger Federer Is The Greatest Of All Time
- Manchester United: Did Ed Woodward Really Uttered Expletives During The Red Devils' Draw Against West Brom?
- Chelsea FC: No 'Crying' For The Blues Amid Injury Woes Ahead Of Man Utd Clash, Says Mourinho
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia