The Voice Australia Elimination (July 7) Betting Odds: Time to Say Goodbye to Frank, Elly, Anja and Robbie
By James Patrick Quizon | July 7, 2014 2:56 PM EST
It’s down to three singers for each of the teams—or a dozen total left in contention for the Season 3 title—in The Voice Australia 2014. Two from each team—one saved by the judge/coach and another by fans’ vote—will survive after the elimination live show on Monday, July 7.
Who are the favourites to make it to the next round? Which singers are pegged to impress the judges and their respective coaches? Who will get the dreaded axe this week?
Judges-slash-coaches Joel Madden, Ricky Martin, Kylie Minogue and will.i.am and The Voice Australia fans are all expected to have the tough time as always as the decision will be put in their hands on who makes the final round and who will be sent home this week.
The betting odds via sportsbet.com.au could very well be a good sign on who stays and who goes after Monday night.
For the uninitiated on sports/entertainment betting, the simple formula is as follows:
X (Amount of Bet) times Betting Odds = Payout
For this week’s elimination, the higher the number (odds) across the contestant’s name means the lower his chance of being eliminated and vice versa.
The Voice Australia Betting Odds – Who Will Be Eliminated?
Frank Lakoudis (1.60)
Holly Tapp (3.00)
Isacc McGorvern (5.00)
Elly Oh (1.50)
Jackson Thomas (3.50)
Sabrina Batshon (5.00)
Anja Nissen (1.35)
Gabriel and Cecila (5.50)
Robbie Balmer (1.75)
Kat Jade (2.35)
Johnny Rollins (6.00)
For example, if a bettor wagers $100 that Team Joel’s Frank (1.60) will be eliminated (and Frank indeed gets the boot) that bettor will net a total payout of $160 (or $60 winnings); if another $100 is wagered on Isacc (5.00) that bettor will win gain a total payout of $500 (or $400 winnings!) if favourite McGrovern leaves the show on Monday!
Hosted by Darren McMullen and aired over Nine Network on local TV, The Voice Australia is entering the stretch run of Season 3. Will Frank, Elly, Anja and Robbie avoid elimination and outperform the bookies' expectations? Or will one of the “favourites” falter to pave way for the underdogs to extend their stay in the show?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Rafael Nadal On Roger Federer: ‘He’s A Good Person, A Fantastic Player And A Great Man On Court’
- Jeremy Lin’s Big Break: Steve Nash Out For The Season For The Los Angeles Lakers
- Manny Pacquiao Is Better Than Floyd Mayweather Jr. In Basketball Claims Freddie Roach
- Novak Djokovic Receives Peugeot 107 Pedal Car For His Newborn
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS