The Voice Australia Elimination (July 7) Betting Odds: Time to Say Goodbye to Frank, Elly, Anja and Robbie
By James Patrick Quizon | July 7, 2014 2:56 PM EST
It’s down to three singers for each of the teams—or a dozen total left in contention for the Season 3 title—in The Voice Australia 2014. Two from each team—one saved by the judge/coach and another by fans’ vote—will survive after the elimination live show on Monday, July 7.
Who are the favourites to make it to the next round? Which singers are pegged to impress the judges and their respective coaches? Who will get the dreaded axe this week?
Judges-slash-coaches Joel Madden, Ricky Martin, Kylie Minogue and will.i.am and The Voice Australia fans are all expected to have the tough time as always as the decision will be put in their hands on who makes the final round and who will be sent home this week.
The betting odds via sportsbet.com.au could very well be a good sign on who stays and who goes after Monday night.
For the uninitiated on sports/entertainment betting, the simple formula is as follows:
X (Amount of Bet) times Betting Odds = Payout
For this week’s elimination, the higher the number (odds) across the contestant’s name means the lower his chance of being eliminated and vice versa.
The Voice Australia Betting Odds – Who Will Be Eliminated?
Frank Lakoudis (1.60)
Holly Tapp (3.00)
Isacc McGorvern (5.00)
Elly Oh (1.50)
Jackson Thomas (3.50)
Sabrina Batshon (5.00)
Anja Nissen (1.35)
Gabriel and Cecila (5.50)
Robbie Balmer (1.75)
Kat Jade (2.35)
Johnny Rollins (6.00)
For example, if a bettor wagers $100 that Team Joel’s Frank (1.60) will be eliminated (and Frank indeed gets the boot) that bettor will net a total payout of $160 (or $60 winnings); if another $100 is wagered on Isacc (5.00) that bettor will win gain a total payout of $500 (or $400 winnings!) if favourite McGrovern leaves the show on Monday!
Hosted by Darren McMullen and aired over Nine Network on local TV, The Voice Australia is entering the stretch run of Season 3. Will Frank, Elly, Anja and Robbie avoid elimination and outperform the bookies' expectations? Or will one of the “favourites” falter to pave way for the underdogs to extend their stay in the show?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Tony Stewart Reveals Retirement Not In Options, Reflects On His Life After the Fatal Crash
- Sugar Ray Leonard Adds Fuel To Pacquiao-Mayweather Clamour
- WWE Update: Bray Wyatt’s Twitter Post Hints Upcoming Fight With Sting [VIDEO]
- Rafael Nadal Gives Li Na Flowers, A Teary Farewell At Beijing China Open
- Muslim NFL Player Husain Abdullah Penalised For Praying After Touchdown
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Apple iPhone 6 vs. OnePlus One: With Invitation-Only Model Rested, OnePlus One Can Be A Real Threat To iPhone 6
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build
- Samsung Aware Of Gap Issue On Galaxy Note 4, Mentions It As Important Manufacturing Feature In Note 4 User Manual
- ISIS Supporters are Walking Among the Many in the United States – Report