Jodie Foster's Plastic Surgery: Actress Sparks Cosmetic Surgery Reports As She Hides Her Face While Coming out of Beverly Hills
By Sonalee singh | July 7, 2014 2:55 PM EST
Jodie Foster is rumored to have undergone the knife. The 52-year-old actress was recently spotted coming out of Beverly Hills building while hiding her face. Foster's face has become so plump and tout that she looks like a 40-year-old, suggested Celebdirtyluandry reports.
What has made the rumors of Foster 's surgery rife is the fact that she was hiding her face while coming out in the public. This has made people think, that no celeb would do this while coming out in a public place until unless he or she has undergone any major physical change.
Though there is no confirmation to the reports that Foster has undergone plastic surgery, it is being said that all stars who are growing old get basic touch-ups like botox or injections to stay young.
Meanwhile, Foster was seen solo while coming out of Beverly Hills. She was without her wife Alexandra Hedison. Foster married Hedison in April. Foster also has two sons Charles, 15, and Christopher, 13.
Foster was previously in a 15-year relationship with producer Cydney Bernard. The couple split in 2008.
Foster came out of the closet during her Golden Globe awards speech in 2013.
"This is not going to be a big coming-out speech tonight because I already did my coming out about a thousand years ago back in the stone age - in those very quaint days when a fragile girl would open up to trusted friends and family and coworkers and then gradually proudly to everyone who knew her," she had said as per Daily Mail.
During her speech Foster also thanked Bernard for being the huge support system and a strong and gritty co-parent.
"She is one of the deepest loves of my life... my heroic co-parent, my ex-partner in love but righteous soul sister in life, my confessor, ski buddy, consigliore, most beloved BFF of 20 years .I am so proud of our modern family. Our amazing sons, Charlie and Kit, who are my reason to breathe and to evolve, my blood and soul," Foster said during the event said about former partner Cydney.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 4 New Zealand Promo: Beth Greene’s Brave Side In 'Slabtown'
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2
- Canada’s Official ISIS Mission Starts On Weekend; Kuwait Uneasy