Jodie Foster's Plastic Surgery: Actress Sparks Cosmetic Surgery Reports As She Hides Her Face While Coming out of Beverly Hills
By Sonalee singh | July 7, 2014 2:55 PM EST
Jodie Foster is rumored to have undergone the knife. The 52-year-old actress was recently spotted coming out of Beverly Hills building while hiding her face. Foster's face has become so plump and tout that she looks like a 40-year-old, suggested Celebdirtyluandry reports.
What has made the rumors of Foster 's surgery rife is the fact that she was hiding her face while coming out in the public. This has made people think, that no celeb would do this while coming out in a public place until unless he or she has undergone any major physical change.
Though there is no confirmation to the reports that Foster has undergone plastic surgery, it is being said that all stars who are growing old get basic touch-ups like botox or injections to stay young.
Meanwhile, Foster was seen solo while coming out of Beverly Hills. She was without her wife Alexandra Hedison. Foster married Hedison in April. Foster also has two sons Charles, 15, and Christopher, 13.
Foster was previously in a 15-year relationship with producer Cydney Bernard. The couple split in 2008.
Foster came out of the closet during her Golden Globe awards speech in 2013.
"This is not going to be a big coming-out speech tonight because I already did my coming out about a thousand years ago back in the stone age - in those very quaint days when a fragile girl would open up to trusted friends and family and coworkers and then gradually proudly to everyone who knew her," she had said as per Daily Mail.
During her speech Foster also thanked Bernard for being the huge support system and a strong and gritty co-parent.
"She is one of the deepest loves of my life... my heroic co-parent, my ex-partner in love but righteous soul sister in life, my confessor, ski buddy, consigliore, most beloved BFF of 20 years .I am so proud of our modern family. Our amazing sons, Charlie and Kit, who are my reason to breathe and to evolve, my blood and soul," Foster said during the event said about former partner Cydney.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia