Jodie Foster's Plastic Surgery: Actress Sparks Cosmetic Surgery Reports As She Hides Her Face While Coming out of Beverly Hills
By Sonalee singh | July 7, 2014 2:55 PM EST
Jodie Foster is rumored to have undergone the knife. The 52-year-old actress was recently spotted coming out of Beverly Hills building while hiding her face. Foster's face has become so plump and tout that she looks like a 40-year-old, suggested Celebdirtyluandry reports.
What has made the rumors of Foster 's surgery rife is the fact that she was hiding her face while coming out in the public. This has made people think, that no celeb would do this while coming out in a public place until unless he or she has undergone any major physical change.
Though there is no confirmation to the reports that Foster has undergone plastic surgery, it is being said that all stars who are growing old get basic touch-ups like botox or injections to stay young.
Meanwhile, Foster was seen solo while coming out of Beverly Hills. She was without her wife Alexandra Hedison. Foster married Hedison in April. Foster also has two sons Charles, 15, and Christopher, 13.
Foster was previously in a 15-year relationship with producer Cydney Bernard. The couple split in 2008.
Foster came out of the closet during her Golden Globe awards speech in 2013.
"This is not going to be a big coming-out speech tonight because I already did my coming out about a thousand years ago back in the stone age - in those very quaint days when a fragile girl would open up to trusted friends and family and coworkers and then gradually proudly to everyone who knew her," she had said as per Daily Mail.
During her speech Foster also thanked Bernard for being the huge support system and a strong and gritty co-parent.
"She is one of the deepest loves of my life... my heroic co-parent, my ex-partner in love but righteous soul sister in life, my confessor, ski buddy, consigliore, most beloved BFF of 20 years .I am so proud of our modern family. Our amazing sons, Charlie and Kit, who are my reason to breathe and to evolve, my blood and soul," Foster said during the event said about former partner Cydney.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- In Photos, Typhoon Rammasun Blasts the Philippines
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Selena Gomez & Andre Hamann Update: Andre Calls Selena Stunning, Admits Crush on Singer
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Soon Along with 2 More HTC Android Tablets – Reports
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales