Jodie Foster's Plastic Surgery: Actress Sparks Cosmetic Surgery Reports As She Hides Her Face While Coming out of Beverly Hills
By Sonalee singh | July 7, 2014 2:55 PM EST
Jodie Foster is rumored to have undergone the knife. The 52-year-old actress was recently spotted coming out of Beverly Hills building while hiding her face. Foster's face has become so plump and tout that she looks like a 40-year-old, suggested Celebdirtyluandry reports.
What has made the rumors of Foster 's surgery rife is the fact that she was hiding her face while coming out in the public. This has made people think, that no celeb would do this while coming out in a public place until unless he or she has undergone any major physical change.
Though there is no confirmation to the reports that Foster has undergone plastic surgery, it is being said that all stars who are growing old get basic touch-ups like botox or injections to stay young.
Meanwhile, Foster was seen solo while coming out of Beverly Hills. She was without her wife Alexandra Hedison. Foster married Hedison in April. Foster also has two sons Charles, 15, and Christopher, 13.
Foster was previously in a 15-year relationship with producer Cydney Bernard. The couple split in 2008.
Foster came out of the closet during her Golden Globe awards speech in 2013.
"This is not going to be a big coming-out speech tonight because I already did my coming out about a thousand years ago back in the stone age - in those very quaint days when a fragile girl would open up to trusted friends and family and coworkers and then gradually proudly to everyone who knew her," she had said as per Daily Mail.
During her speech Foster also thanked Bernard for being the huge support system and a strong and gritty co-parent.
"She is one of the deepest loves of my life... my heroic co-parent, my ex-partner in love but righteous soul sister in life, my confessor, ski buddy, consigliore, most beloved BFF of 20 years .I am so proud of our modern family. Our amazing sons, Charlie and Kit, who are my reason to breathe and to evolve, my blood and soul," Foster said during the event said about former partner Cydney.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Oct. 27-31, 2014: As Halloween Draws Near, Forrester Creations Will Reel From Eric's Shocking Decision And The Rest Will Scramble To Make Their Plans Successful [WATCH VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS