Jodie Foster's Plastic Surgery: Actress Sparks Cosmetic Surgery Reports As She Hides Her Face While Coming out of Beverly Hills
By Sonalee singh | July 7, 2014 2:55 PM EST
Jodie Foster is rumored to have undergone the knife. The 52-year-old actress was recently spotted coming out of Beverly Hills building while hiding her face. Foster's face has become so plump and tout that she looks like a 40-year-old, suggested Celebdirtyluandry reports.
What has made the rumors of Foster 's surgery rife is the fact that she was hiding her face while coming out in the public. This has made people think, that no celeb would do this while coming out in a public place until unless he or she has undergone any major physical change.
Though there is no confirmation to the reports that Foster has undergone plastic surgery, it is being said that all stars who are growing old get basic touch-ups like botox or injections to stay young.
Meanwhile, Foster was seen solo while coming out of Beverly Hills. She was without her wife Alexandra Hedison. Foster married Hedison in April. Foster also has two sons Charles, 15, and Christopher, 13.
Foster was previously in a 15-year relationship with producer Cydney Bernard. The couple split in 2008.
Foster came out of the closet during her Golden Globe awards speech in 2013.
"This is not going to be a big coming-out speech tonight because I already did my coming out about a thousand years ago back in the stone age - in those very quaint days when a fragile girl would open up to trusted friends and family and coworkers and then gradually proudly to everyone who knew her," she had said as per Daily Mail.
During her speech Foster also thanked Bernard for being the huge support system and a strong and gritty co-parent.
"She is one of the deepest loves of my life... my heroic co-parent, my ex-partner in love but righteous soul sister in life, my confessor, ski buddy, consigliore, most beloved BFF of 20 years .I am so proud of our modern family. Our amazing sons, Charlie and Kit, who are my reason to breathe and to evolve, my blood and soul," Foster said during the event said about former partner Cydney.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
- Dwyane Wade, Joe Johnson, Amare Stoudemire Among Worst Contracts In The NBA (Part 2 - Eastern Conference)
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Monday Night Football Recap: Chicago Bears 27, New York Jets 19
Join the Conversation
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Spoilers: Queen Elsa Of 'Frozen' May Not Be The Big Villain (Premiere Date In A Week's Time)
- Rihanna Nude Photos Leaked – The Fappening 2: Second Wave Of Celebrities Nude Pictures Leak on 4chan And Reddit
- 'Castle' Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic's Kate Beckett, NYPD To Discover The Real Rick Castle
- 'Under The Dome' Season 2 Finale Spoilers: An Exit Route Appears But Not Everyone Gets Out Alive, 'Under The Dome' Season 3 Update [VIDEO]
- Bruce Jenner Sex Change Reports Resurface As He Shaves His Leg, Behaves Feminine Inside A Coffee Shop
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- U.S and Canada Fighter Jets Chase Out Russian Jets Near Alaska: Air Space Violation Not Confirmed
- Microsoft Doubles OneDrive Space To 30GB Due To iOS 8 Update Issues
- Nexus 8, Nexus 9 Release Date, Device Name And Price Conundrum: What To Expect?