Battlefield Hardline’s Wanted Features and BF4’s Dragon’s Teeth DLC Release Date Leaked
By Gel Galang | July 7, 2014 2:46 PM EST
An awaited game and long-time rival of the "Call of Duty" franchise is Battlefield" and this time, the game is also taking another direction to break away from the war games for 2014.
People walk near a Battlefield 4 display at the Electronic Arts booth during the 2014 Electronic Entertainment Expo, known as E3, in Los Angeles, California June 11, 2014. REUTERS/Jonathan Alcorn
Given that "Battlefield 4" is still being improved until this point, "Battlefield Hardline" can be seen as a kind of clean slate, and one which features a different setting that fans of the franchise can still give their feedback for improvement and possible inclusion of the things they like to see.
Over at the official Battle Blog, the developers have created a Community's Most Wanted list, where they have compiled a number of improvements that have been obtained during the beta run for "Battlefield Hardline." It's also developer Visceral Games' way of showing Battlefield fans that they are listening to any feedback to improve the game.
The following 10 items are some of the things that Visceral is considering as they implement changes for "Battlefield Hardline":
1. Movement: mostly about the slow and sluggish movement, which is now increased to 10%
2. Suppression: regarding the camera "bounce" when suppressed; now improved so your aimpoint is not affected anymore
3. Survivalist: an agreement for the overpowered effect, which is now changed to revive the player at 1 health and auto-inject after five seconds
4. High Tension - Crane Camera Shake: turning down the camera shake
5. High Tension - Stairs in High Tension Bug: stairs will no longer pull players into the wall
6. Elevated Objects: more feedback to help players find the objective when it's not at the same level as the player
7. Special Vehicles: developers will be adding more special drivable vehicles into the maps, as well as tweaks for the handbrake of cars
8. Stuck Vehicles: possible nudging of vehicles to get them unstuck, though this is still being worked on
9. Heavy Vehicle Damage: there are more "weak spots" in the rear of armored vehicles so they can be easier to take down
10. Vehicle Occupant List: adding the Bag Carrier icon so you can tell if the bag carrier is already in your vehicle
'Battlefield 4' DLC Release Date Leaked
When going by rumours and leaked release dates, there's nothing that is seen as more permanent-or at least has more significant backing-than when it's leaked by none other than the publisher of the game.
And this may be what EA has done with the upcoming Dragon's Teeth DLC for "Battlefield 4."
GameSpot reports that EA's previous tweet (which has been already replaced) had stated that those with Premium memberships can now access the DLC as early as July 15. This goes alongside a 20% discount for members, but the date, unfortunately, has been removed from the repost.
If the leak was really true, then "Battlefield 4's" DLC can reach non-Premium members some two weeks after the supposed July 15 release, which will be on July 29. Hopefully, EA will announce a date for the DLC soon enough.
Read more gaming and tech news:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge and Note 4 Designer Secrets: Behind The Materials, Edge Screen And S Pen
- Sony Xperia Z3, Z1, Z1 Compact And Z Ultra Latest Firmware 23.0.A.2.108 And 14.4.A.0.155 Certified
- Android 5.0 Lollipop For Sony Xperia Z Devices Arriving By 2015; Z Ultra GPE Update Confirmed In 2014
- 'The Sims 4' Mac Version: Bugs, Missing Elements Players Must Be Prepared Of
- 'Destiny' vs. 'Titanfall': New Legendary Gears Spotted And Update 8 Features Detailed
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28