Xbox One’s Halo: The Master Chief Collection Gets New Trailer and Details, Forza Horizon 2 Teases AI Feature
By Gel Galang | July 7, 2014 1:46 PM EST
With the Roster Teeth Expo 2014 now over, 343 Industries has given out a few more details about the game, first with the trailer seen below.
DualShockers reports that the Xbox One exclusive collection, the "Halo: The Master Chief Collection," previews a few more artwork and concepts so those who are eager to get the game can enjoy the glimpses.
First is the fact that the "Halo 2: Anniversary" has been fully packaged in 1080p and 60FPS. The trailer also features a new multiplayer map called Coagulation, which has just been announced.
Hitting the link above will also give you a few images related to the "Halo: The Master Chief Collection."
Gamer Center Online has also gotten in touch with 343 Industries, where it was revealed that the different "Halo" games will be played as they were in the original version. This means that there will be no sandbox modes from to another.
'Forza Horizon 2' is Gearing Up for a Kinect-based Feature
Microsoft may have taken out the Kinect as a bundled part of the Xbox One, but that does not mean that they would take out the functionality for upcoming games, especially for those who already have the Kinect.
One of the upcoming sequels for the next-gen game, "Forza Horizon 2," will be involving the Kinect in what appears to be a major role for the device. In an exclusive with Examiner, creative director Ralph Fulton said that Kinect will be used for the ANNA feature in the game.
"We're still really excited about including Kinect. We don't currently have it plugged in to demonstrate today, but Kinect will be involved with a feature called ANNA," he said to Examiner. "She is your digital personal assistant and navigation in the game. she is also very intelligent and suggest things to do in the game and give you a recap when you return to the games."
In addition to these, ANNA will also have a social component, wherein she alerts your friends who are online and can play against you.
"Forza Horizon 2" appears to offer a much bigger world and a more dynamic system where weather changes will bring in a new set of conditions for handling the car.
Read more gaming and tech news:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
Join the Conversation
- 'No Man's Sky' For PlayStation 4: The Sun Will Burn Out But The Game Will Go On (Watch Trailer)
- ‘Minecraft Xbox One Edition’ Updates And A ‘Doctor Who’ DLC Coming
- ‘GTA 5 Online’ 1.17 Update May Feature Hydra and Army DLC As New Verified Jobs Emerge
- Android 5.0 L Update Forecast For Sony Xperia Z Series, Mid-Range and Low-Cost Devices
- 'Dragon Age Inquisition' Dragon Age Keep Save Import and Multiplayer Mode Explained
- Apple iWatch is iPhone 6 Accessory on Sept 19 Release Date: 6 Confirmed Specs & Features
- Sept 19 iPhone 6 Release Date Firms Up as iWatch Rollout Delayed to Jan 2015 – Reports
- Canada Vs Russia War Erupts Via Twitter on Russia-Not Russia Maps
- James Foley Torture Involves CIA Waterboarding Technique
- Malaysia Airlines to Axe 4,000 Employees, Including CEO; Suspends Trading of Shares
- Verizon on Nationwide Launch of VoLTE
- West Looks Divided in Tackling Russian Invasion In Ukraine