Xbox One’s Halo: The Master Chief Collection Gets New Trailer and Details, Forza Horizon 2 Teases AI Feature
By Gel Galang | July 7, 2014 1:46 PM EST
With the Roster Teeth Expo 2014 now over, 343 Industries has given out a few more details about the game, first with the trailer seen below.
DualShockers reports that the Xbox One exclusive collection, the "Halo: The Master Chief Collection," previews a few more artwork and concepts so those who are eager to get the game can enjoy the glimpses.
First is the fact that the "Halo 2: Anniversary" has been fully packaged in 1080p and 60FPS. The trailer also features a new multiplayer map called Coagulation, which has just been announced.
Hitting the link above will also give you a few images related to the "Halo: The Master Chief Collection."
Gamer Center Online has also gotten in touch with 343 Industries, where it was revealed that the different "Halo" games will be played as they were in the original version. This means that there will be no sandbox modes from to another.
'Forza Horizon 2' is Gearing Up for a Kinect-based Feature
Microsoft may have taken out the Kinect as a bundled part of the Xbox One, but that does not mean that they would take out the functionality for upcoming games, especially for those who already have the Kinect.
One of the upcoming sequels for the next-gen game, "Forza Horizon 2," will be involving the Kinect in what appears to be a major role for the device. In an exclusive with Examiner, creative director Ralph Fulton said that Kinect will be used for the ANNA feature in the game.
"We're still really excited about including Kinect. We don't currently have it plugged in to demonstrate today, but Kinect will be involved with a feature called ANNA," he said to Examiner. "She is your digital personal assistant and navigation in the game. she is also very intelligent and suggest things to do in the game and give you a recap when you return to the games."
In addition to these, ANNA will also have a social component, wherein she alerts your friends who are online and can play against you.
"Forza Horizon 2" appears to offer a much bigger world and a more dynamic system where weather changes will bring in a new set of conditions for handling the car.
Read more gaming and tech news:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire’ Hits Battle Frontier Plus New Discoveries
- Android 5.0 Lollipop Essential Tips For Nexus 6: Camera And Entertainment, Notifications And Privacy, Battery
- 'Dragon Age Inquisition' Starter Tips And Tricks: Character Creation, Combat Modes, Party, Looting, War Table
- 'World Of Warcraft' 6.0.3 Patch Hotfixes Update Including Classes, Quests, Items, 'PvP,' Dungeons, Creatures, 'NPCs' And Bug Fixes
- Vodafone Australia Software Update Weekly Wrap For Nov. 20: Blackberry, HTC, Huawei, Samsung And Sony
- US Plane Flying Over Russian Skies Spotted; Vladimir Putin Ready For 'Practical Cooperation' With US
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top Deals On Game Consoles Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Wii U And More
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- Cold War 2: Russia, China And North Korea’s Blacklisted Company Fortify Alliance -- Reports