Liam Hemsworth Still Remembers First Love Miley Cyrus, Believes They Still Have a 'Powerful Connection'
By Annie Dee | July 7, 2014 1:41 PM EST
First love never dies, people say. Seems like this can be true for Liam Hemsworth, whose first love is Miley Cyrus. Even though their engagement had been called off a long time ago, a new report is saying Liam still considers Miley Cyrus as one of his best friends and that he still harbors a "powerful connection" with the "Wrecking Ball" singer. Page Six is reporting that the "Hunger Games" star still thinks of Miley Cyrus and that he will always be her best friend.
Cast member Liam Hemsworth poses with his fiancee, singer Miley Cyrus, at the premiere of ''Paranoia'' in Los Angeles, California in this file photo taken August 8, 2013.
Despite breaking off their engagement for almost a year now, Liam Hemsworth, 24 admits to still having powerful feelings for Miley Cyrus, 21. Three years together is not that hard to forget. They may have gone their separate ways in the film and music industry but Liam Hemsworth is a living proof that first love is not someone can just move on from. According to Page Six, someone overhead the actor talking about his ex while eating out with friends at Puny in Portofino, Italy. The source overheard Liam revealing that even though they have broken up, he and Miley would "always be best friends" and had "an instantaneous and powerful connection."
The Hunger Games actor also raved about how "amazing" Miley was. He was telling his friends about the fact that they "clicked and understood everything about each other," the source shared to Page Six.
This may not really mean he wants to reconcile with Miley. At one point after their breakup, Liam already told In Touch he wanted Miley to move on and he "wasn't interested in getting back together" with Miley ever.
The thing is, Miley Cyrus just might have moved on already, per Liam's advice. In fact, it seems she was never hurt by their broken engagement at all. She was reportedly sadder when she lost her dog, Floyd and took a while to recover from her grief. She recently got a tattoo of Floyd near her breast and even flashed her chest to show this.
The latest tattoo is etched on her left side, featuring a sketch of the Floyd - who died after getting attacked by a coyote with a speech bubble coming from the dog's mouth to say: "With a little help from my fwends," Mirror UK reports.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report