Liam Hemsworth Still Remembers First Love Miley Cyrus, Believes They Still Have a 'Powerful Connection'
By Annie Dee | July 7, 2014 1:41 PM EST
First love never dies, people say. Seems like this can be true for Liam Hemsworth, whose first love is Miley Cyrus. Even though their engagement had been called off a long time ago, a new report is saying Liam still considers Miley Cyrus as one of his best friends and that he still harbors a "powerful connection" with the "Wrecking Ball" singer. Page Six is reporting that the "Hunger Games" star still thinks of Miley Cyrus and that he will always be her best friend.
Cast member Liam Hemsworth poses with his fiancee, singer Miley Cyrus, at the premiere of ''Paranoia'' in Los Angeles, California in this file photo taken August 8, 2013.
Despite breaking off their engagement for almost a year now, Liam Hemsworth, 24 admits to still having powerful feelings for Miley Cyrus, 21. Three years together is not that hard to forget. They may have gone their separate ways in the film and music industry but Liam Hemsworth is a living proof that first love is not someone can just move on from. According to Page Six, someone overhead the actor talking about his ex while eating out with friends at Puny in Portofino, Italy. The source overheard Liam revealing that even though they have broken up, he and Miley would "always be best friends" and had "an instantaneous and powerful connection."
The Hunger Games actor also raved about how "amazing" Miley was. He was telling his friends about the fact that they "clicked and understood everything about each other," the source shared to Page Six.
This may not really mean he wants to reconcile with Miley. At one point after their breakup, Liam already told In Touch he wanted Miley to move on and he "wasn't interested in getting back together" with Miley ever.
The thing is, Miley Cyrus just might have moved on already, per Liam's advice. In fact, it seems she was never hurt by their broken engagement at all. She was reportedly sadder when she lost her dog, Floyd and took a while to recover from her grief. She recently got a tattoo of Floyd near her breast and even flashed her chest to show this.
The latest tattoo is etched on her left side, featuring a sketch of the Floyd - who died after getting attacked by a coyote with a speech bubble coming from the dog's mouth to say: "With a little help from my fwends," Mirror UK reports.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 1, 2014: Hope Reveals Something To Wyatt And Katie Almost Loses A Loved One [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- ‘Orange is the New Black Story’ Season 3 Update: New Corrections Officer To Be Introduced, Likely To Take Pornstache's Position At Litchfield Penitentiary
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5: Human Flesh Burgers Unveiled To Celebrate TWD’s New Season
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Apple iPhone 6 vs. OnePlus One: With Invitation-Only Model Rested, OnePlus One Can Be A Real Threat To iPhone 6
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build
- Samsung Aware Of Gap Issue On Galaxy Note 4, Mentions It As Important Manufacturing Feature In Note 4 User Manual
- Airstrikes Against ISIS Has Claimed Innocent Lives In Syria, Dubbed ‘Ineffective’ By Jihadi Fighters, US Military To Ask For More Spending Money