Liam Hemsworth Still Remembers First Love Miley Cyrus, Believes They Still Have a 'Powerful Connection'
By Annie Dee | July 7, 2014 1:41 PM EST
First love never dies, people say. Seems like this can be true for Liam Hemsworth, whose first love is Miley Cyrus. Even though their engagement had been called off a long time ago, a new report is saying Liam still considers Miley Cyrus as one of his best friends and that he still harbors a "powerful connection" with the "Wrecking Ball" singer. Page Six is reporting that the "Hunger Games" star still thinks of Miley Cyrus and that he will always be her best friend.
Cast member Liam Hemsworth poses with his fiancee, singer Miley Cyrus, at the premiere of ''Paranoia'' in Los Angeles, California in this file photo taken August 8, 2013.
Despite breaking off their engagement for almost a year now, Liam Hemsworth, 24 admits to still having powerful feelings for Miley Cyrus, 21. Three years together is not that hard to forget. They may have gone their separate ways in the film and music industry but Liam Hemsworth is a living proof that first love is not someone can just move on from. According to Page Six, someone overhead the actor talking about his ex while eating out with friends at Puny in Portofino, Italy. The source overheard Liam revealing that even though they have broken up, he and Miley would "always be best friends" and had "an instantaneous and powerful connection."
The Hunger Games actor also raved about how "amazing" Miley was. He was telling his friends about the fact that they "clicked and understood everything about each other," the source shared to Page Six.
This may not really mean he wants to reconcile with Miley. At one point after their breakup, Liam already told In Touch he wanted Miley to move on and he "wasn't interested in getting back together" with Miley ever.
The thing is, Miley Cyrus just might have moved on already, per Liam's advice. In fact, it seems she was never hurt by their broken engagement at all. She was reportedly sadder when she lost her dog, Floyd and took a while to recover from her grief. She recently got a tattoo of Floyd near her breast and even flashed her chest to show this.
The latest tattoo is etched on her left side, featuring a sketch of the Floyd - who died after getting attacked by a coyote with a speech bubble coming from the dog's mouth to say: "With a little help from my fwends," Mirror UK reports.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Photographed Fighting Before ‘Unbroken’ Sydney Premiere – Report [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Thanksgiving Break, SAMCRO Returns In December [VIDEO]
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Target Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Ad Released For Nov. 26, 2014 Includes Deals On Toys, HDTVs And Video Games Such As ‘FIFA 15’ And ‘NHL 15’ For Xbox 360 [WATCH VIDEO]
- 16GB iPhone 6 for $99 at Sam’s Club is the Best 2014 Black Friday Deal Around
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates