How to Vote on The Voice Australia
By Vanessa Doctor | July 7, 2014 12:41 PM EST
The Voice Australia officially kicks off on July 6, 2014, Sunday at 6:30 p.m.
Singer Kylie Minogue arrives at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York May 5, 2014.
The television reality show is already set for the finale. Four judges namely Kylie Minogue, Ricky Martin, Joel Madden and Will.I.Am are currently choosing the top finalists who will represent their respective teams. Throughout the contest, the judges guide their talented contestants then let them proceed to battle onstage. The battle rounds feature two team members battle against each other. They will sing the same song at the same time and their coach will choose which one gets to stay after the performance. The judge will then choose which singer to eliminate and which one will stay for the next round.
The initial episodes will feature the blind auditions where four judges will pick their teams consisting of twelve singers each. After the teams are formed, the public will vote for the candidates they are vouching for. The singer with the lowest votes will be eliminated from the contest. The last four acts from each team will battle against each other. This time, public votes will be needed to determine which acts from the teams will move on to the final eight.
The audience will be deeply involved in the contest and can greatly influence the outcome of "The Voice Australia" Season 3. Viewers can vote via Facebook by clicking the "LIKE" button on the official The Voice Australia page. Voting on Facebook is free. Viewers can use their home computer or any type of mobile device or smart phone with access to Facebook. The app can be downloaded from The Voice Australia Facebook page.
Another way of voting is by visiting the official website, thevoice.com.au. Viewers should click on the singer they wish to stay and download the candidate's latest track. Paying $0.55 for 190 votes can also be done online. Other viewers may send a text or SMS to 199 55 999. They only have to text the first name of the contestant they are vying for. Votes may also be done by calling 1902 55 95 09. Fans can download the latest track of their favorite singer from iTunes.
An app is now available for viewers to vote for their preferred candidates live. The singers in the bottom two of each team have to perform to earn an "instant save". Viewers at home will watch and do live voting using the app to kick a candidate live on air. The home coach app can be downloaded in a few minutes and used immediately while the show is going on. The public will solely determine the ultimate winner in the finale where the final four contestants battle against each other.
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China