How to Vote on The Voice Australia
By Vanessa Doctor | July 7, 2014 12:41 PM EST
The Voice Australia officially kicks off on July 6, 2014, Sunday at 6:30 p.m.
Singer Kylie Minogue arrives at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York May 5, 2014.
The television reality show is already set for the finale. Four judges namely Kylie Minogue, Ricky Martin, Joel Madden and Will.I.Am are currently choosing the top finalists who will represent their respective teams. Throughout the contest, the judges guide their talented contestants then let them proceed to battle onstage. The battle rounds feature two team members battle against each other. They will sing the same song at the same time and their coach will choose which one gets to stay after the performance. The judge will then choose which singer to eliminate and which one will stay for the next round.
The initial episodes will feature the blind auditions where four judges will pick their teams consisting of twelve singers each. After the teams are formed, the public will vote for the candidates they are vouching for. The singer with the lowest votes will be eliminated from the contest. The last four acts from each team will battle against each other. This time, public votes will be needed to determine which acts from the teams will move on to the final eight.
The audience will be deeply involved in the contest and can greatly influence the outcome of "The Voice Australia" Season 3. Viewers can vote via Facebook by clicking the "LIKE" button on the official The Voice Australia page. Voting on Facebook is free. Viewers can use their home computer or any type of mobile device or smart phone with access to Facebook. The app can be downloaded from The Voice Australia Facebook page.
Another way of voting is by visiting the official website, thevoice.com.au. Viewers should click on the singer they wish to stay and download the candidate's latest track. Paying $0.55 for 190 votes can also be done online. Other viewers may send a text or SMS to 199 55 999. They only have to text the first name of the contestant they are vying for. Votes may also be done by calling 1902 55 95 09. Fans can download the latest track of their favorite singer from iTunes.
An app is now available for viewers to vote for their preferred candidates live. The singers in the bottom two of each team have to perform to earn an "instant save". Viewers at home will watch and do live voting using the app to kick a candidate live on air. The home coach app can be downloaded in a few minutes and used immediately while the show is going on. The public will solely determine the ultimate winner in the finale where the final four contestants battle against each other.
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kristen Stewart Moving On With Nicholas Hoult, Jennifer Lawrence Dating Chris Martin – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- 9/11 Dust Cloud Most Likely Have Created Pregnancy Issues: Celebrities Who Posed Nude During Pregnancy
Join the Conversation
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Han Solo's Super Star Destroyer, Costumes And Weapons
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’: Top 5 Revelations Of Season 8
- 'NCIS' Season 12 Spoilers: Ziva David Out, Tony's New Love Could be Stephanie Jacobsen's Leia; Troian Bellisario Teases 'Reunion' Photo
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' : Wolverine's Costume's Leaked Image Hints to Traditional Look, Hugh Jackman to Play the Character Till Scripts Excite Him
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Tatooine Set Leaked, Reveals Tusken Raiders Huts
- Saudi Arabia: Brothers Beheaded For Smuggling Marijuana Into The Kingdom
- ISIS: More Journalists Beheading To Come After James Foley and Steven Sotloff [Video]
- Moto X+1 is Likely Nexus 6 Template; Motorola Shamu is 1st Android Silver with Snapdragon 810 – Reports
- James Foley’s Executioner Has British Accent—A Chilling Reminder That ISIS Has Foreign Members
- ISIS Posts Graphic Beheading Video of US Journalist James Foley
- iPhone 6 Release Date Remains On Course for Sept-Oct 2014 as Apple Delays iWatch Debut to 2015
- Nexus 6 Release Date Dilemma with Motorola Shamu Details Pointing to Better Smartphone and Killer Features