How to Vote on The Voice Australia
By Vanessa Doctor | July 7, 2014 12:41 PM EST
The Voice Australia officially kicks off on July 6, 2014, Sunday at 6:30 p.m.
Singer Kylie Minogue arrives at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York May 5, 2014.
The television reality show is already set for the finale. Four judges namely Kylie Minogue, Ricky Martin, Joel Madden and Will.I.Am are currently choosing the top finalists who will represent their respective teams. Throughout the contest, the judges guide their talented contestants then let them proceed to battle onstage. The battle rounds feature two team members battle against each other. They will sing the same song at the same time and their coach will choose which one gets to stay after the performance. The judge will then choose which singer to eliminate and which one will stay for the next round.
The initial episodes will feature the blind auditions where four judges will pick their teams consisting of twelve singers each. After the teams are formed, the public will vote for the candidates they are vouching for. The singer with the lowest votes will be eliminated from the contest. The last four acts from each team will battle against each other. This time, public votes will be needed to determine which acts from the teams will move on to the final eight.
The audience will be deeply involved in the contest and can greatly influence the outcome of "The Voice Australia" Season 3. Viewers can vote via Facebook by clicking the "LIKE" button on the official The Voice Australia page. Voting on Facebook is free. Viewers can use their home computer or any type of mobile device or smart phone with access to Facebook. The app can be downloaded from The Voice Australia Facebook page.
Another way of voting is by visiting the official website, thevoice.com.au. Viewers should click on the singer they wish to stay and download the candidate's latest track. Paying $0.55 for 190 votes can also be done online. Other viewers may send a text or SMS to 199 55 999. They only have to text the first name of the contestant they are vying for. Votes may also be done by calling 1902 55 95 09. Fans can download the latest track of their favorite singer from iTunes.
An app is now available for viewers to vote for their preferred candidates live. The singers in the bottom two of each team have to perform to earn an "instant save". Viewers at home will watch and do live voting using the app to kick a candidate live on air. The home coach app can be downloaded in a few minutes and used immediately while the show is going on. The public will solely determine the ultimate winner in the finale where the final four contestants battle against each other.
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis Meets Sudanese Woman Who Was Spared Death for Apostasy (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Matmo Leaves 32k Customers w/o Electricity in Taiwan, Weakens After Landing in China
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Will Name Second Child Diana, Camilla Parker-Bowles Not Invited to Prince George’s Birthday - Reports
- Kanye West Abandons Kim Kardashian after 58 Days of Marriage – Reports
- Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev Drama: Heartbroken The Vampire Diaries Actress Reacts to Nikki Reed Dating News—Report
- The Bachelorette Season 10 (2014) Finale, ATFR Spoilers: Things to Know About ‘Surprising, Explosive Ending’ of Andi Dorfman’s Season
- Selena Gomez's Mystery Man Identified as Businessman Tommy Chiabra, Singer Flirts and Shares Same Towel with Him -- Reports
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- HTC One E8 (Plastic Variant of HTC One M8) with 5-Inch Display, Dual-SIM, 801 Processor and 2 GB RAM to Hit New Markets Soon
- iPhone 6 Release Date in September 26 with Price Details and More Killer Features
- Apple iPad Mini Air: Three Fresh Features on the Smart Tablet to Wait for
- 4.7-Inch iPhone 6 Release Date is Sept 26 after iOS 8 GM Public Debut on Sept 17 – Reports