How to Vote on The Voice Australia
By Vanessa Doctor | July 7, 2014 12:41 PM EST
The Voice Australia officially kicks off on July 6, 2014, Sunday at 6:30 p.m.
Singer Kylie Minogue arrives at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York May 5, 2014.
The television reality show is already set for the finale. Four judges namely Kylie Minogue, Ricky Martin, Joel Madden and Will.I.Am are currently choosing the top finalists who will represent their respective teams. Throughout the contest, the judges guide their talented contestants then let them proceed to battle onstage. The battle rounds feature two team members battle against each other. They will sing the same song at the same time and their coach will choose which one gets to stay after the performance. The judge will then choose which singer to eliminate and which one will stay for the next round.
The initial episodes will feature the blind auditions where four judges will pick their teams consisting of twelve singers each. After the teams are formed, the public will vote for the candidates they are vouching for. The singer with the lowest votes will be eliminated from the contest. The last four acts from each team will battle against each other. This time, public votes will be needed to determine which acts from the teams will move on to the final eight.
The audience will be deeply involved in the contest and can greatly influence the outcome of "The Voice Australia" Season 3. Viewers can vote via Facebook by clicking the "LIKE" button on the official The Voice Australia page. Voting on Facebook is free. Viewers can use their home computer or any type of mobile device or smart phone with access to Facebook. The app can be downloaded from The Voice Australia Facebook page.
Another way of voting is by visiting the official website, thevoice.com.au. Viewers should click on the singer they wish to stay and download the candidate's latest track. Paying $0.55 for 190 votes can also be done online. Other viewers may send a text or SMS to 199 55 999. They only have to text the first name of the contestant they are vying for. Votes may also be done by calling 1902 55 95 09. Fans can download the latest track of their favorite singer from iTunes.
An app is now available for viewers to vote for their preferred candidates live. The singers in the bottom two of each team have to perform to earn an "instant save". Viewers at home will watch and do live voting using the app to kick a candidate live on air. The home coach app can be downloaded in a few minutes and used immediately while the show is going on. The public will solely determine the ultimate winner in the finale where the final four contestants battle against each other.
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- Nina Dobrev Moves On From Ian Somerhalder: ‘TVD’ Actress Trying To Reconcile With Ex, ‘DWTS’ Star Derek Hough—Report Suggests
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Casting: Brothel Guard, Military Officer And More
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Update: Skyler Samuels Roped In To Play Pivotal Role, Extended Teaser Released [VIDEO]
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. BlackBerry Passport — Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- 3 Signs Apple iPhone 6 Could be in Short Supply Following its Sept 19 Release Date
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Micromax Canvas A1 Vs Spice Dream Uno Vs Karbonn Sparkle V: A Choice On Which Android Is The Best