Hank Baskett's 'Lover' Ava London Talks About Her $50K Worth of Sex Change
By Tanya Diente | July 7, 2014 12:16 PM EST
The voluptuous transsexual at the heart of the Hank Baskett-Kendra Wilkinson infidelity scandal has gone a long way towards making herself look like a woman and in so doing, undergone gender surgeries that amounted to $50,000.
A reveller prepares his outfit during the Gay Pride parade in Lima, June 28, 2014. Supporters and members of the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) community took part in the gay pride parade to celebrate the diversity of lifestyles and denounce homophobia.
Ava London, alleged "lover" of Kendra Wilkinson's husband Hank Baskett, had always wanted to be a girl.
"Everything I did to my sister, I did to myself. I did her make-up, her hair, styled her. I wished I was my sister," she said.
So in 2011, Ava London who was born Paul in Modesto, California, started with her transformation to becoming a woman. She told Radaronline that in 2011 she started with hormonal therapy. At first she wasn't sure if she really wanted to do it so she "got off them." However, she "started back on them" in the summer of 2011.
A few months later, she finally made up her mind that she would be a woman for good. So for her second transformation, Ava London signed up for her first major surgery later in October of 2011. This is when she got her DD breast implants.
Soon, the transformations kept coming with another surgery. A chin shave, two rhinoplasty surgeries and a type of facelift called feather lift.
Then in May 2012, another full facial transformation with surgery involving a brow bone contour, hairline reduction, third nose job and even pulling back of her eyes. Not to mention the liposuction done to her abs and lower back area.
Unsatisfied, in 2013 she had her eight sessions of silicone injections in her hips and buttocks to give her a curvier look. And in order for her harder male features to become softer, she also had a full-body laser treatment.
But all these transformations to become a woman came with a hefty price.
Prior to dropping out of the Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising in San Francisco, Ava London said she had all the money and she was able to do the surgeries at once. Luckily, after she dropped out, her ex-boyfriend paid for the surgery costs amounting to $50,000.
London recalled when she started with her transformations in 2011 she was with a group of best friends.
"I was lost and my friend wanted me to move to L.A. in 2011. And we all transitioned together," she revealed.
According to Inquisitr, despite the $50,000 worth of surgeries and other needed transformations for her to become a woman, Ava London is still a pre-operative transsexual. Meaning, despite having other womanly features, she still carries her male genitalia around.
Ava London said the time will come when she will undergo gender reassignment surgery with a genital reconstruction. In the meantime, she is comfortable and confident in who she is now.
"But not to say I'd never do it. I think I'm pretty much done for now. I don't want to go overboard," she said.
Source:YouTube/SEEI IT NEWS HD
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage