Nina Dobrev: Vampire Diaries Actress Tells Character Elena What to Do in Mystic Falls
By Jenalyn Villamarin | July 7, 2014 11:51 AM EST
Elena Gilbert is just one of the "Vampire Diaries" characters that will deal with what happened in the Season 5 finale from losing the love of her life, Damon Salvatore (Ian Somerhalder), to the anti-magic boundary spell in Mystic Falls. Actress Nina Dobrev, who portrays the TVD character, offered advice on what Elena should do as "The Vampire Diaries" Season 6 approaches.
Actress Nina Dobrev arrives at the 2014 People's Choice Awards in Los Angeles, California January 8, 2014.
Supernatural Season 10 Spoilers: First Casting Session Kicks off, Filming New Season's Episodes Begins July 8 in Vancouver
"Run. Like the wind. Get the f**k out of that town," Dobrev shared in the BuzzFeed report. The 25-year-old actress may have given Elena a not-so-bad-advice but if the female protagonist of the CW TV series does leave Mystic Falls, she will not be able to come back to Mystic Falls and survive.
In the Season 5 finale, the Travelers succeeded in casting the spell that stripped magic off of Mystic Falls to ensure that any supernatural creature crossing the town's boundary will die. It can be recalled that the best example would be hybrid Tyler Lockwood (Michael Trevino) when the Traveler leader Markos (Raffi Barsoumian) showed Sheriff Forbes (Marguerite McIntyre) what the spell can do.
Furthermore, executive producer Caroline Dries has teased that the anti-magic boundary spell will still have a role portray in the new season. "As the story unfolds we'll see the effects exile has had on everyone and see that everyone is handling it (and the loss of their loved ones) differently and personal journeys will form," Dries shared in the Alloy Entertainment interview.
As for the latest scoop on "The Vampire Diaries" Season 6, the Carter Matt report claims Jeffrey Hunt will be the director working on the premiere episode of the hit CW TV series. The director even teased the TVD fans on Twitter about what goes down in the premiere episode.
"#TVD fans episode 601 is going to take you on a emotional roller coaster you may not be ready for. suggest you start preparing now," Hunt posted on his Twitter account @Huntvision on Thursday, July 3. The fans will surely be emotional on the Season 6 premiere episode because it will remind them of the Other Side collapsing with Bonnie (Kat Graham) and Damon (Ian Somerhalder) stuck in it so the two characters were not able to come back.
The premiere episode will be an emotional one as well for the TVD characters like Stefan (Paul Wesley), who lost his brother, and Elena who lost the love of her life and her best friend. "The Vampire Diaries" Season 6 premiere is scheduled on Thursday night, Oct 2, at 8 pm on the CW Network.
#TVD fans episode 601 is going to take you on a emotional roller coaster you may not be ready for. suggest you start preparing now.
— Jeffrey Hunt (@Huntvision) July 3, 2014
More Articles to Read:
Michael Malarkey: Vampire Diaries Actor Enjoys Vacation before Returning to Work as Enzo in Season 6 Filming - [READ]
Paul Wesley: Vampire Diaries Actor Teases about Damon's Return and What will Happen to Elena - [READ]
Ian Somerhalder: Vampire Diaries Actor Tease Fans about Damon Salvatore at 2014 Teen Choice Awards Nomination - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Rihanna Nude Photos Leaked – The Fappening 2: Second Wave Of Celebrities Nude Pictures Leak on 4chan And Reddit
- 'Castle' Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic's Kate Beckett, NYPD To Discover The Real Rick Castle
- 'Star Wars 7'—5 Villains To Feature In The Movie, According To Reported Leaks [Spoilers]
- 'Under The Dome' Season 2 Finale Spoilers: An Exit Route Appears But Not Everyone Gets Out Alive, 'Under The Dome' Season 3 Update [VIDEO]
- Bruce Jenner Sex Change Reports Resurface As He Shaves His Leg, Behaves Feminine Inside A Coffee Shop
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Samsung Galaxy S5: Battle of the Samsung Flagship Smartphones
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Apple iPad Air 2, OS X Yosemite Release Date Set For October, While iPad Mini 3 With Retina Headed For 2015 Release
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- Purported Xiaomi Redmi Note Successor Powered With Monstrous Processor Under Wraps, Will Take On Meizu MX4
- U.S and Canada Fighter Jets Chase Out Russian Jets Near Alaska: Air Space Violation Not Confirmed