Sons of Anarchy Charlie Hunnam Shirtless with Doutzen Kroes for Calvin Klein’s New Ad
By Riza Ornos | July 7, 2014 10:23 AM EST
Currently in production with Sons of Anarchy season 7; lead star of the FX biker drama series Charlie Hunnam went shirtless with Victoria Secret Angel Doutzen Kroes for the new Calvin Klein Reveal campaign. The sexy ad campaign features the Hollywood hunk's perfectly toned body as his of way of telling fans of the upcoming erotic movie "Fifty Shades of Grey" what they are missing by him not leading the film.
The steamy ad offers a glimpse of just how sizzling he would have been if he didn't famously drop out as the leading star for "Fifty Shades." The 34-year-old British actor stands shirtless with his back to the camera as he was photographed ready to kiss the alluring model as he puts his hands on her waist.
Doutzen on the other hand stares directly ahead as she places her hands on his neck. Currently pregnant with her second child, the Dutch supermodel is wearing a spaghetti strap black top and her hair was captured in a flowing and glamorous wave.
Hunnam dropped out to play the kinky billionaire Christian Grey in the film adaptation of EL James' best-selling book series after he initially signed the contract due to scheduling conflicts of his TV show. But he recently opened up how he regret not to play the highly coveted role but will still support the film and will even go to its premiere if they invite him.
"I felt like I had an interesting take on that character and felt like I could have done a good job of playing Christian Grey, otherwise I wouldn't have taken it on in the first place," revealed Hunnam in an interview with Life & Style. "When you put the time into something like that and a character comes alive in your mind, it's heartbreaking not to be able to play him. It was definitely kind of heartbreaking having to say goodbye to that character and not bring it to life."
Known for his role as Jax Teller in "Sons of Anarchy," Hunnam will reprise his role as SAMCRO's prince on its seventh and final season. Calvin Klein revealed its new fragrance ad after the SOA actor's recent viral Internet death hoax, as he joins a long list of celebrities who have been victimized by this prank.
"Sons of Anarchy" season 7 is set to premiere in Sept.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- The Pirate Bay Founder Gottfrid Svartholm Trial’s Second Week: TPB Founder’s Co-Defendant Answers Questions Plus Jacob Appelbaum Appears
- Miley Cyrus Naked Picture In Bathroom: 'Bangerz' Singer Shares The Racy Picture With Fans
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up