Sons of Anarchy Charlie Hunnam Shirtless with Doutzen Kroes for Calvin Klein’s New Ad
By Riza Ornos | July 7, 2014 10:23 AM EST
Currently in production with Sons of Anarchy season 7; lead star of the FX biker drama series Charlie Hunnam went shirtless with Victoria Secret Angel Doutzen Kroes for the new Calvin Klein Reveal campaign. The sexy ad campaign features the Hollywood hunk's perfectly toned body as his of way of telling fans of the upcoming erotic movie "Fifty Shades of Grey" what they are missing by him not leading the film.
The steamy ad offers a glimpse of just how sizzling he would have been if he didn't famously drop out as the leading star for "Fifty Shades." The 34-year-old British actor stands shirtless with his back to the camera as he was photographed ready to kiss the alluring model as he puts his hands on her waist.
Doutzen on the other hand stares directly ahead as she places her hands on his neck. Currently pregnant with her second child, the Dutch supermodel is wearing a spaghetti strap black top and her hair was captured in a flowing and glamorous wave.
Hunnam dropped out to play the kinky billionaire Christian Grey in the film adaptation of EL James' best-selling book series after he initially signed the contract due to scheduling conflicts of his TV show. But he recently opened up how he regret not to play the highly coveted role but will still support the film and will even go to its premiere if they invite him.
"I felt like I had an interesting take on that character and felt like I could have done a good job of playing Christian Grey, otherwise I wouldn't have taken it on in the first place," revealed Hunnam in an interview with Life & Style. "When you put the time into something like that and a character comes alive in your mind, it's heartbreaking not to be able to play him. It was definitely kind of heartbreaking having to say goodbye to that character and not bring it to life."
Known for his role as Jax Teller in "Sons of Anarchy," Hunnam will reprise his role as SAMCRO's prince on its seventh and final season. Calvin Klein revealed its new fragrance ad after the SOA actor's recent viral Internet death hoax, as he joins a long list of celebrities who have been victimized by this prank.
"Sons of Anarchy" season 7 is set to premiere in Sept.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 6 Spoilers: Abby Sciuto Talks Of Cote de Pablo's Character, 'I Loved Ziva But She Left Us' (Review)
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 29, 2014: Caroline Is Remorseful About What Happened To Her And Ridge While Katie Is Fuming [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Norman Reedus Bashes The Report That He Begged The Producers Not To Turn Daryl Dixon Gay
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actor Kit Harington Denies Romance With Co-stars Rose Leslie And Emilia Clarke
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight