Sons of Anarchy Charlie Hunnam Shirtless with Doutzen Kroes for Calvin Klein’s New Ad
By Riza Ornos | July 7, 2014 10:23 AM EST
Currently in production with Sons of Anarchy season 7; lead star of the FX biker drama series Charlie Hunnam went shirtless with Victoria Secret Angel Doutzen Kroes for the new Calvin Klein Reveal campaign. The sexy ad campaign features the Hollywood hunk's perfectly toned body as his of way of telling fans of the upcoming erotic movie "Fifty Shades of Grey" what they are missing by him not leading the film.
The steamy ad offers a glimpse of just how sizzling he would have been if he didn't famously drop out as the leading star for "Fifty Shades." The 34-year-old British actor stands shirtless with his back to the camera as he was photographed ready to kiss the alluring model as he puts his hands on her waist.
Doutzen on the other hand stares directly ahead as she places her hands on his neck. Currently pregnant with her second child, the Dutch supermodel is wearing a spaghetti strap black top and her hair was captured in a flowing and glamorous wave.
Hunnam dropped out to play the kinky billionaire Christian Grey in the film adaptation of EL James' best-selling book series after he initially signed the contract due to scheduling conflicts of his TV show. But he recently opened up how he regret not to play the highly coveted role but will still support the film and will even go to its premiere if they invite him.
"I felt like I had an interesting take on that character and felt like I could have done a good job of playing Christian Grey, otherwise I wouldn't have taken it on in the first place," revealed Hunnam in an interview with Life & Style. "When you put the time into something like that and a character comes alive in your mind, it's heartbreaking not to be able to play him. It was definitely kind of heartbreaking having to say goodbye to that character and not bring it to life."
Known for his role as Jax Teller in "Sons of Anarchy," Hunnam will reprise his role as SAMCRO's prince on its seventh and final season. Calvin Klein revealed its new fragrance ad after the SOA actor's recent viral Internet death hoax, as he joins a long list of celebrities who have been victimized by this prank.
"Sons of Anarchy" season 7 is set to premiere in Sept.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Pope Francis Meets Sudanese Woman Who Was Spared Death for Apostasy (PHOTOS)
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: King Williem-Alexander, Queen Maxima Hold Solemn Reception Ceremony for Victims
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona Shockingly Sign Valencia Defender [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce and Jay Z: HOV May Have a Sextape with Carmen Bryan, Report Suggests; Queen Bey ‘Beyond Furious’
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Reports: The Truth Behind the Duchess Miscarriage
- Jim Parsons Quits The Big Bang Theory News Turns Out Hoax, but Actor ‘Not’ Sure about his Return in Season 8
- Young and the Restless July 28- August 1 Spoilers, Cast News: Updates on Devon, Hilary, Chelsea, Billy, Jack, Phyllis Plus Criminal Minds Actor Returns
- Apple iPhone 6 on Two Confirmed Release Dates, New Parts Leaked Suggesting Bigger iPhone to Come
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs OnePlusOne vs Nexus 5: Mi4 is the ‘Perfect’ Phone
- Israeli Women Stripping Naked for IDF Soldiers
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- Shocking Video of Pedigree Dog Culling in Bali Emerges [Video]
- Sony Xperia Z3 Specs Leaked with More Killer Features Ahead of Samsung Galaxy Note 4, iPhone 6