Beyonce Vs. Kim Kardashian: Singer Forbids Blue Ivy from Bonding with North West - Reports
By Riza Ornos | July 7, 2014 10:21 AM EST
The war is definitely on! The conflict between Beyonce and Kim Kardashian is now extending to their daughters, North West and Blue Ivy, as the singer forbids her 2-year-old to befriend the reality star's 1-year-old. Reports suggests that Queen Bey hates the TV star as she knows that Kim will use her daughter to get close to her.
Beyonce poses backstage after performing at the 56th annual Grammy Awards in Los Angeles.
The "Drunk on Love" singer who is currently on the road with Jay Z for their "On the Run" tour doesn't want to have any contact with Kim, as she manage to forbid her husband not to attend Kim and Kanye's lavish wedding in Paris. OK! Magazine even suggests that Bey suffered through meetings with Kim and was just trying to be civil around her.
"When the rappers were on tour, Beyonce was forced to sit with Kim at shows and hang with her after, and she put up with it through gritted teeth," a source told the publication. The couple is allegedly fed up with being associated with the Kardashian brand and doesn't want their daughter to be associated with them.
"Bey and Jay feel like they've been dragged through the mud with all the drama surrounding their absence at the Kimye wedding," added the source. "Jay made it clear to Kanye that he doesn't approve of the choices hes making in his personal life and it will end in disaster for his career."
Both Beyonce and Kim refused to publicly acknowledge their on-going feud and alleged distaste for each other. The may seem like good friends in public but Beyonce reportedly doesn't talk highly of the "Keeping Up With The Kardashian" star. "Bey does not like Kim at all. She's cool with Knaye, but can't stand Kim," a source told RadarOnline.
The mother and daughter was recently spotted with matching mani as the diva pampers Blue Ivy while on the road for her tour. The 21-year-old showed off their fiece nails when she posted a picture on July 2 on her Instagram account. "Me and my Blue, and my Blue Blue, riding," she captioned the cute picture.
Representatives from both parties have yet to comment on the said feud issue.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Oct. 27-31, 2014: As Halloween Draws Near, Forrester Creations Will Reel From Eric's Shocking Decision And The Rest Will Scramble To Make Their Plans Successful [WATCH VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS