Beyonce Vs. Kim Kardashian: Singer Forbids Blue Ivy from Bonding with North West - Reports
By Riza Ornos | July 7, 2014 10:21 AM EST
The war is definitely on! The conflict between Beyonce and Kim Kardashian is now extending to their daughters, North West and Blue Ivy, as the singer forbids her 2-year-old to befriend the reality star's 1-year-old. Reports suggests that Queen Bey hates the TV star as she knows that Kim will use her daughter to get close to her.
Beyonce poses backstage after performing at the 56th annual Grammy Awards in Los Angeles.
The "Drunk on Love" singer who is currently on the road with Jay Z for their "On the Run" tour doesn't want to have any contact with Kim, as she manage to forbid her husband not to attend Kim and Kanye's lavish wedding in Paris. OK! Magazine even suggests that Bey suffered through meetings with Kim and was just trying to be civil around her.
"When the rappers were on tour, Beyonce was forced to sit with Kim at shows and hang with her after, and she put up with it through gritted teeth," a source told the publication. The couple is allegedly fed up with being associated with the Kardashian brand and doesn't want their daughter to be associated with them.
"Bey and Jay feel like they've been dragged through the mud with all the drama surrounding their absence at the Kimye wedding," added the source. "Jay made it clear to Kanye that he doesn't approve of the choices hes making in his personal life and it will end in disaster for his career."
Both Beyonce and Kim refused to publicly acknowledge their on-going feud and alleged distaste for each other. The may seem like good friends in public but Beyonce reportedly doesn't talk highly of the "Keeping Up With The Kardashian" star. "Bey does not like Kim at all. She's cool with Knaye, but can't stand Kim," a source told RadarOnline.
The mother and daughter was recently spotted with matching mani as the diva pampers Blue Ivy while on the road for her tour. The 21-year-old showed off their fiece nails when she posted a picture on July 2 on her Instagram account. "Me and my Blue, and my Blue Blue, riding," she captioned the cute picture.
Representatives from both parties have yet to comment on the said feud issue.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- Kristen Stewart ‘Not In Love’ With ‘Equals’ Co-star Nicholas Hoult -- Reports
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar