Beyonce Vs. Kim Kardashian: Singer Forbids Blue Ivy from Bonding with North West - Reports
By Riza Ornos | July 7, 2014 10:21 AM EST
The war is definitely on! The conflict between Beyonce and Kim Kardashian is now extending to their daughters, North West and Blue Ivy, as the singer forbids her 2-year-old to befriend the reality star's 1-year-old. Reports suggests that Queen Bey hates the TV star as she knows that Kim will use her daughter to get close to her.
Beyonce poses backstage after performing at the 56th annual Grammy Awards in Los Angeles.
The "Drunk on Love" singer who is currently on the road with Jay Z for their "On the Run" tour doesn't want to have any contact with Kim, as she manage to forbid her husband not to attend Kim and Kanye's lavish wedding in Paris. OK! Magazine even suggests that Bey suffered through meetings with Kim and was just trying to be civil around her.
"When the rappers were on tour, Beyonce was forced to sit with Kim at shows and hang with her after, and she put up with it through gritted teeth," a source told the publication. The couple is allegedly fed up with being associated with the Kardashian brand and doesn't want their daughter to be associated with them.
"Bey and Jay feel like they've been dragged through the mud with all the drama surrounding their absence at the Kimye wedding," added the source. "Jay made it clear to Kanye that he doesn't approve of the choices hes making in his personal life and it will end in disaster for his career."
Both Beyonce and Kim refused to publicly acknowledge their on-going feud and alleged distaste for each other. The may seem like good friends in public but Beyonce reportedly doesn't talk highly of the "Keeping Up With The Kardashian" star. "Bey does not like Kim at all. She's cool with Knaye, but can't stand Kim," a source told RadarOnline.
The mother and daughter was recently spotted with matching mani as the diva pampers Blue Ivy while on the road for her tour. The 21-year-old showed off their fiece nails when she posted a picture on July 2 on her Instagram account. "Me and my Blue, and my Blue Blue, riding," she captioned the cute picture.
Representatives from both parties have yet to comment on the said feud issue.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Brad Pitt Still in Love with Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston, Staying with Angelina Jolie for Sake of Kids, Claims Brad's Psychic
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
- Transfer News: Manchester United's Possible Transfer Options For This Season
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 22, 2014: Liam’s Confession About Paris To Hope And Deacon’s Revelation To Brooke In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- Chuck Zito Apologises For Offensive Comment On Christy Mack Beating
- ‘True Blood’ Final Episode Thank You: Watch Sookie Ask Whether God Made Us All, Find Out Why 'True Blood' Is Ending [VIDEO]
- Kanye West's 2010 Album 'My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy' is Album of the Decade
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’: Kaley Cuoco Says ‘Season 8 Here We Come’ In Instagram Video, Sports Pixie Haircut
- James Foley Beheading Video Has Play-Acting Portions – Video Experts Say
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date, iPhone 6C or 6L Anticipation: Three Things Should Matter To New Phone Shoppers
- Upcoming Sony Xperia Z3 With Dual-SIM Support Gets Approved In China; Full Specifications Revealed; Amber-Coloured Xperia Z3 Tipped
- More Nexus 8/Nexus 9 Release Confirmed with More Leaks and Out of Stock Nexus 7 and 10
- James Foley: Release of Beheading Video by ISIS Meant to Attract More Recruits to Join the Cause – Intelligence
- 2015 Ford Mustang: Right-Hand Drive Pony Car To Be Available In Australia Next Year
- Google Works on Powering Up Chromebook Line to Kill Competitors, Nvidia Joins with Acer for New Killer Laptop