Beyonce Vs. Kim Kardashian: Singer Forbids Blue Ivy from Bonding with North West - Reports
By Riza Ornos | July 7, 2014 10:21 AM EST
The war is definitely on! The conflict between Beyonce and Kim Kardashian is now extending to their daughters, North West and Blue Ivy, as the singer forbids her 2-year-old to befriend the reality star's 1-year-old. Reports suggests that Queen Bey hates the TV star as she knows that Kim will use her daughter to get close to her.
Beyonce poses backstage after performing at the 56th annual Grammy Awards in Los Angeles.
The "Drunk on Love" singer who is currently on the road with Jay Z for their "On the Run" tour doesn't want to have any contact with Kim, as she manage to forbid her husband not to attend Kim and Kanye's lavish wedding in Paris. OK! Magazine even suggests that Bey suffered through meetings with Kim and was just trying to be civil around her.
"When the rappers were on tour, Beyonce was forced to sit with Kim at shows and hang with her after, and she put up with it through gritted teeth," a source told the publication. The couple is allegedly fed up with being associated with the Kardashian brand and doesn't want their daughter to be associated with them.
"Bey and Jay feel like they've been dragged through the mud with all the drama surrounding their absence at the Kimye wedding," added the source. "Jay made it clear to Kanye that he doesn't approve of the choices hes making in his personal life and it will end in disaster for his career."
Both Beyonce and Kim refused to publicly acknowledge their on-going feud and alleged distaste for each other. The may seem like good friends in public but Beyonce reportedly doesn't talk highly of the "Keeping Up With The Kardashian" star. "Bey does not like Kim at all. She's cool with Knaye, but can't stand Kim," a source told RadarOnline.
The mother and daughter was recently spotted with matching mani as the diva pampers Blue Ivy while on the road for her tour. The 21-year-old showed off their fiece nails when she posted a picture on July 2 on her Instagram account. "Me and my Blue, and my Blue Blue, riding," she captioned the cute picture.
Representatives from both parties have yet to comment on the said feud issue.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- Shocking Inside Stories Of Prince Charles and Princess Diana Revealed By Former Press Officer
- Another Celebrity Nude Photo Leak: Naked Pics Of Liam Payne And Kim Kardashian Uploaded Online
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Spoilers: Queen Elsa Of 'Frozen' May Not Be The Big Villain (Premiere Date In A Week's Time)
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers For Sept. 22-26, 2014: Consequences Of The Crichton-Clark Blast
- Madonna Posts Video Of Son Hailed As Possibly The Next Dancing Prodigy