Beyonce Vs. Kim Kardashian: Singer Forbids Blue Ivy from Bonding with North West - Reports
By Riza Ornos | July 7, 2014 10:21 AM EST
The war is definitely on! The conflict between Beyonce and Kim Kardashian is now extending to their daughters, North West and Blue Ivy, as the singer forbids her 2-year-old to befriend the reality star's 1-year-old. Reports suggests that Queen Bey hates the TV star as she knows that Kim will use her daughter to get close to her.
Beyonce poses backstage after performing at the 56th annual Grammy Awards in Los Angeles.
The "Drunk on Love" singer who is currently on the road with Jay Z for their "On the Run" tour doesn't want to have any contact with Kim, as she manage to forbid her husband not to attend Kim and Kanye's lavish wedding in Paris. OK! Magazine even suggests that Bey suffered through meetings with Kim and was just trying to be civil around her.
"When the rappers were on tour, Beyonce was forced to sit with Kim at shows and hang with her after, and she put up with it through gritted teeth," a source told the publication. The couple is allegedly fed up with being associated with the Kardashian brand and doesn't want their daughter to be associated with them.
"Bey and Jay feel like they've been dragged through the mud with all the drama surrounding their absence at the Kimye wedding," added the source. "Jay made it clear to Kanye that he doesn't approve of the choices hes making in his personal life and it will end in disaster for his career."
Both Beyonce and Kim refused to publicly acknowledge their on-going feud and alleged distaste for each other. The may seem like good friends in public but Beyonce reportedly doesn't talk highly of the "Keeping Up With The Kardashian" star. "Bey does not like Kim at all. She's cool with Knaye, but can't stand Kim," a source told RadarOnline.
The mother and daughter was recently spotted with matching mani as the diva pampers Blue Ivy while on the road for her tour. The 21-year-old showed off their fiece nails when she posted a picture on July 2 on her Instagram account. "Me and my Blue, and my Blue Blue, riding," she captioned the cute picture.
Representatives from both parties have yet to comment on the said feud issue.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona Shockingly Sign Valencia Defender [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Prince Harry Somber - Reports
- Beyonce &Jay Z Marriage Story: Bey Not Attracted to Jay, Married Him for Professional Growth - Reports
- Kim Kardashian's Divorce Struggles: Kanye West Emotionally Unavailable, Neglects Kim and North West on Trip to Mexico
- Kylie and Kendall Jenner Party with Chris Brown, Take Group Selfies with Rapper and his Friends
- Kendra Wilkinson's Divorce Troubles: Hank Baskett Cheated Before Allegedly Caught with Transexual Model - Reports
- Richard Norris' Successful Face Transplant Lands Him in GQ Cover [WATCH VIDEOS]
- Japanese Whalers End Pacific Hunt with 115 Whales Dead and No Disruption from Sea Shepherd
- A Mother Of Two Dies While Undergoing Stem Cell Treatment
- Breaking Discovery: Industrial Pollution Reached South Pole by 19th Century
- Human Guinea Pigs for Google Health Projects