The Young and the Restless (Y&R) Spoilers for July 7-11: Updates on Billy & Chelsea, Victoria & Stitch, Hilary & Devon and Others
By jaskiran kaur | July 7, 2014 9:42 AM EST
Relationships of "The Young and the Restless" (Y&R) couples are undergoing drastic changes. Things are taking unexpected turn and drama is escalating. In the past few weeks, "The Young and the Restless" fans have witnessed some very gripping storylines revolving around their favourite characters. These riveting storylines will continue to feature next week with high-on-drama episodes. Here are few spoilers from "The Young and the Restless" (Y&R) July 7-11 episodes. Read on to find out what happens next. [Warning: Spoilers Alert!]
This article contains spoilers from "The Young and the Restless" (Y&R) July 7-11 episodes. Read at your own risk.
Billy and Chelsea: This week fans can expect to see things heating up between Billy and Chelsea. According to Soap Central spoilers Billy visits Chelsea's house to share his worries about his imminent divorce. Chelsea decides not to speak about the death of actual Ben Rayburn "lest it solves Billy's problems with his wife." Things between Billy and Chelsea take a turn. Sparks fly and in the heat of the moment Billy and Chelsea end up having sex. Later in the week, Victoria "confronts" Chelsea and Billy. Will she find out about the time they spent together? How will this affect their relationships?
Austin and Summer: Jack forces Austin to end things with Summer. Despite Jack's warnings, Austin plans to go ahead with the wedding with Summer. The couple plans the occasion.
Hilary and Devon: Hilary's day isn't going too well. Situation between Lily and Hilary gets really strained. Lily loses her temper and pushes Hilary into the water. Devon, on the other hand, thinks deeply about his next step related to his future with Hilary.
Nikki and Paul: Nikki feels the need to settle her issues with Paul and make everything alright with him.
Stitch and Victoria: Victoria and Stitch decide to part ways and when they do that the moment between them turns out "bittersweet."
Other Highlights from "The Young and the Restless" (Y&R) July 7-11 Episodes (Spoilers)
Furthermore, Billy confronts Kelly about Stitch. He tries to find answers to some pertinent questions related to his mission. He asks Kelly the reason behind concealing the fact that Stitch is her brother. It makes him wonder that why it is "such a big secret." Sharon and Nick come face to face with Ian Ward and the situation gets much tensed. The overambitious David Sherman end up getting involved in an "unethical court case."
"The Young and the Restless" (Y&R) airs Monday through Friday at 12:30 pm on CBS.
For more spoilers and updates on "The Young and the Restless," read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- This Is Why Japanese Princess Masako Attended First Palace Banquet After 11 Years
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles