Kendall Jenner 'Can't Get Over' Harry Styles, One Direction Singer 'Couldn't Care Less' - Reports
By Diadem Pambid | July 7, 2014 8:47 AM EST
Kendall Jenner and Harry Styles dated for a brief period and during such time, the iconic couple was dubbed "Hendall." Now, new reports claim that despite their "amicable" split, Kendall hasn't gotten over Styles entirely. As for the One Direction singer, Harry "couldn't care less" about Kendall's feelings.
Model Kendall Jenner arrives at the 2014 Billboard Music Awards in Las Vegas, Nevada May 18, 2014. REUTERS/L.E. Baskow
Harry Styles and Kendall Jenner dated for almost three months before calling it quits early in March. According to reports, the "Hendall" couple split up due to "work commitments" - Harry with the British boy band One Direction, and Kendall Jenner with her modelling career.
The "Hendall" romance may be officially over but not for one of the parties involved. According to reports by Radar Online, Kendall simply "can't get over" Harry Styles. The curly-haired cutie certainly left an impression on the 18-year old model.
"She loved the attention dating Harry gave her, plus she really fell for him big time. Kendall really opened up to him and he did nothing but use her. That hasn't stopped her from dreaming of a rematch and after a night out with the girls, she'll come home and start calling him," claims the source to the gossip Web site.
"Harry rarely takes her calls because he knows when he's pushed his luck when it comes to a woman's heart and Kendall's got it bad for him. He doesn't want to encourage her, but it's turning into an embarrassing situation - for both of them," added the source.
While Kendall is pining for Harry's attention and love, the 1D singer "couldn't care less." Representatives from Kendall and Harry have yet spoken up about the issue.
Putting aside the "Hendall" rumours, Kendall Jenner and Harry Styles have obviously got other matters to attend to. While Harry has been parading shirtless in Italy, Kendall painted her face red, white and blue in celebration of the 4th of July despite being in France.
In other Harry Styles related news, aside from the "Hendall" reunion, "Haylor" has also been trending on social networking sites. "Haylor" stands for Harry Styles and Taylor Swift. The couple dated briefly before calling it quits in January 2014.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Report: Duchess Expecting a Baby Girl, Prince William Wants 3 Kids [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce and Jay Z: HOV May Have a Sextape with Carmen Bryan, Report Suggests; Queen Bey ‘Beyond Furious’
- The Bachelorette Season 10 (2014) Finale, ATFR Spoilers: Find Out: Will Andi Dorfman Accept the Proposal and is She Still With the Winner
- Jim Parsons Quits The Big Bang Theory News Turns Out Hoax, but Actor ‘Not’ Sure about his Return in Season 8
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Reports: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Pince Harry Somber - Reports
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- Killer Whales Gobble Japanese Whaling Crew
- 12-inch MacBook Apple Retina and 2014 MacBook Pro to Feature Liquid Sensors, Release in October
- The Pirate Bay Releases ‘The Mobile Bay’: Mobile Torrent Download Made Easier but Remains Illegal
- Travel at Own Risk; Emirates, Qantas Differ on Flying over Iraq Warzone; Emirates Reroutes, Qantas Pushes On