Rob Pattinson 'Playing the Field' Between Kristen Stewart and Katy Perry- Reports
By Riza Ornos | July 7, 2014 8:04 AM EST
"Twilight" former couple Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are making a lot of news even if they are not officially together. In addition, reports claim that "The Rover" star can't seem to make up his mind between the "Camp X-Ray" actress or the "Roar" singer. Pattinson who has been doing some rounds promoting his new movie is allegedly sleeping with his ex-girlfriend but wants to date Katy Perry instead.
Cast member Robert Pattinson poses during a photocall for the film "The Rover" out of competition at the 67th Cannes Film Festival in Cannes May 18, 2014.
"Our sources tell us that Rob is indeed playing the field, and is 'dating' both Kristen and Katy," Celebdirty Laundry reports. "However, our source adds that the nature of Rob's relationship with both women is vastly different. For example, Rob supposedly WANTS to date Katy, but she's not interesting in going out with him - just hooking up with him. In contrast, Kristen desperately wants to get back together with Rob, but he's not interesting in dating her again."
The media is just obsessed with whom the British actor is dating these days, while reports suggest that Rob is only close friend of Perry and Kristen might be eyeing Demi Moore's much younger boyfriend Sean Friday. Other news suggest that Pattinson is moving in with the singer and will take their friendship to the next level.
"Katy's still in touch with Diplo and Rob Ackroyd [both of whom she's also been linked to recently]. Still, she's in no hurry to move Rob out - they've even talked about living together," a source revealed on the magazine. "Rob and Katy have never stopped being in touch - she loves the attention but also thinks he's really sexy and funny."
Stewart who is reportedly out from movie franchise "Snow White and the Huntsman" has been juggling multiple projects with movies like "Clouds of Sils Maria" and "American Ultra" with Jesse Eisenberg. Rob on the other hand continues to shine on his own with his upcoming crime drama movie with veteran actor Guy Pearce.
"He's had a very different existence as an actor than I did," Pearce told Total Film in an interview posted on Independent. ""He's just this megastar. I don't know if he struggles with feeling like a valuable actor, as I did, but he shouldn't, if he does. He's amazing."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Photographed Fighting Before ‘Unbroken’ Sydney Premiere – Report [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Thanksgiving Break, SAMCRO Returns In December [VIDEO]
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- '$2,000 For Sex'—Pleads Unlucky-in-Love Guy On OKCupid
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Lumia Update Will Come Soon Confirms Microsoft