The Bachelorette Season 10 (2014) Episode/Week 8 Spoilers: Everything to Know About Andi Dorfman's Hometown Dates, Elimination and More
By jaskiran kaur | July 5, 2014 12:59 AM EST
The Andi Dorfman starrer "The Bachelorette" Season 10 (2014) is nearing its finale. The show has been a windstorm of emotions, drama and passion. It has been highly entertaining -- filled with confessions, romantic dates, oomph, fights and arguments. The show has now entered Episode 8 which will feature Andi Dorfman's hometown dates with the final four: Nick Viall, Josh Murray, Marcus Grodd and Chris Soules. As per the show's long-time host Chris Harrison, the episode is going to be "emotional." Here are spoilers from "The Bachelorette" Season 10 (2014) Episode/Week 8 Hometown Dates. Find out who gets eliminated and who makes it to the fantasy suite dates. [Warning: Spoilers Alert!]
This article contains spoilers from "The Bachelorette" Season 10 (2014) Episode 8 Hometown Dates. Read only if you want to know more about it.
'The Bachelorette' Season 10 Episode/ Week 8 Spoilers Revealed
Last week, Andi Dorfman took her remaining six suitors to Brussels, Belgium. She went on a one-on-one dates with Nick Viall and Cody. While Cody was sent home, Nick received a rose on his date. At the cocktail party Josh received the rose and JJ was sent home.
Following the format of the show, Andi Dorfman will now visit the families of the final four suitors which will be followed by overnight dates with these men.
Chris Harrison Teases Hometown Dates on "The Bachelorette" Season 10 (2014)
According to Chris Harrison, the week of hometown dates is not going to be all smiles. Show's host notes in his blog on Entertainment Weekly that during the filming of hometown dates, crew and contestants learn about the tragic death of Eric Hill.
"I will warn you: You will see this play out in our lives," writes Chris Harrison. The host describes the episode as "raw and emotional."
"It very much affected all of us, and that's exactly why we decided to show it to you," Chris Harrison states in his blog.
'The Bachelorette' Season 10 (2014) Week/ Episode 8 Spoilers: What Happens in Hometown Dates
Andi Dorfman will be visiting Nick Viall's hometown Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Josh Murray's town Tampa, Florida, Chris Soules' family in Arlington, Iowa and Marcus Grodd's home in Dallas, Texas.
Nick Viall: Andi Dorfman's hometown dates begin with Nick Viall in Milwaukee. According to Reality Steve two of them spend some time at Lakefront Brewery. This happens before they visit his family in Waukesha. According to Wetpaint, Andi is made to feel very comfortable by Nick's family consisting of 17 members. But she ends up getting "grilled" by Nick's 9-year-old sister.
Chris Soules: Andi Dorfman's stops next in Arlington, Iowa. According to another report by Wet Paint, Chris takes Andi for a ride on tractor and a "picnic in a cornfield." Chris plans a surprise for her which is reportedly "wonderful" and "confirms his feelings for her." While not much is revealed about her interaction with Chris' family, the Web site states that they "play hide and seek with his family."
Josh Murray: Next she heads to Tampa, Florida for Josh Murray. This is the place that is close to Andi Dorfman's hometown, Atlanta. In Tampa, Andi and Josh play baseball at a field and he talks about how he feels about not being able to "go pro" with the game. He also tells her that he now dreams of supporting and fulfilling his younger brother's NFL dream. As for her meeting with her family, she reportedly she ends up feeling "anxious" as all they discuss about on her visit to the family is Josh's brother.
Marcus Grodd: At the end, Andi Dorfman visits Dallas in Texas for Marcus Grodd. According to the spoilers by the Web site, Marcus also plans a "special surprise" for Andi. His family is warm and welcoming, but this makes Andi "worried that she won't be able to reciprocate his emotions."
After hometown dates in "The Bachelorette" Season 10 (2014) Episode/Week 8, Andi Dorfman and her contestants head to Los Angeles for rose ceremony and elimination. Chris Harrison breaks the tragic news of Eric Hill's death to the contestants and Andi Dorfman that leaves everyone shocked and sad. Andi Dorfman eliminates Marcus Grodd, as revealed by Reality Steve and the remaining three head to Dominican Republic for overnight/fantasy suites date. "The Bachelorette" Season 10 (2014) Episode/Week 8 Hometown Dates airs on July 7, 2014 on ABC.
For more information and spoilers on "The Bachelorette" Season 10 (2014), read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kristen Stewart Moving On With Nicholas Hoult, Jennifer Lawrence Dating Chris Martin – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'Avengers: Age Of Ultron' Will Feature Nude Scene Confirmed—Report
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 1: ‘The Biggest Action Sequence That We Have Ever Attempted’ [VIDEO]
- 'Terminator' 5 And 'Jurassic World' Trailers To Be Released Soon
- ‘Star Wars’ 7 Plot Leak – New Villain And Stormtroopers New Look [Spoilers]
- 'Doctor Who' Casting News: 'GOT' Actress Rose Leslie Favoured To Play As 'Clara Oswald'
- ISIS Posts Graphic Beheading Video of US Journalist James Foley
- Saudi Arabia: Brothers Beheaded For Smuggling Marijuana Into The Kingdom
- Nexus 6 Release Date Dilemma with Motorola Shamu Details Pointing to Better Smartphone and Killer Features
- ISIS: More Journalists Beheading To Come After James Foley and Steven Sotloff [Video]
- After James Foley, ISIL Threatens to Behead Another American Journalist Steven Sotloff
- James Foley’s Executioner Has British Accent—A Chilling Reminder That ISIS Has Foreign Members
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: AT&T/Sprint Release and When to Hit Your Region