Lamar Odom Accepts Khloe Kardashian's Relationship with French Montana, Back to the Dating Game
By Annie Dee | July 4, 2014 6:35 PM EST
Lamar Odom may have said he still loves Khloe Kardashian and that he was disappointed he was not beside Khloe on her 30th Birthday, but he has accepted that Khloe has moved on with French Montana according to reports. As such, this is why Lamar Odom is also moving on as well. Hollywood Life now reports Lamar Odom is currently seeing a blonde and he is truly happy being back to the dating game.
Basketball player Lamar Odom departs the New York state Supreme Court after a child custody hearing with his ex-girlfriend, Liza Morales, in Manhattan, March 5, 2013.
"She's in her 20s and they are definitely dating. He's really into her and they've been spending a lot of time together," Hollywood Life reports.
"He thinks she's fun and sexy....definitely a different type than what he normally goes for," the site reports.
It took Lamar Odom some time to accept the fact that his ex-wife, Khloe is already onto someone else and in a really serious relationship. Back on her birthday, Lamar was really feeling a bit down on as to why Khloe had already moved on while he still has not.
"While he wants nothing but for Khloe to be happy, he's jealous he wasn't there with her," HollywoodLife.com reports. "He hates the fact she's with another man. He hasn't really come to grips that she's in what seems to be a real and committed relationship."
According to the report, Lamar was really upset because he knew Khloe was not just hooking up or casually dating French.
"It would be one thing if she and Montana were casually dating but this sh*t is for real and he's kinda pissed," the source of Hollywood Life continued. "Guess that's life."
It's not only Lamar Odom who has come into terms with Khloe and French's serious relationship. After all that has been said and done regarding Khloe's family not liking French, Hollywood Life recently reported that the whole family already loves him.
"The family loves him," Hollywood Life shared. "They are obviously so happy that Khloe is smiling and feels, for the first time in a really long time, that she can go out all day with a big smile on her face."
"Kris [Jenner] really, really likes him and so do all the girls... they all really like him," the source detailed. "At the end of the day they want what makes Khloe happy - and he makes her happy."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'Castle' Season 7 Spoilers, Speculations: Stana Katic's Beckett To See Nathan Fillion's Rick 'On A Sugar Rush' Again [REVIEW]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery