Lamar Odom Accepts Khloe Kardashian's Relationship with French Montana, Back to the Dating Game
By Annie Dee | July 4, 2014 6:35 PM EST
Lamar Odom may have said he still loves Khloe Kardashian and that he was disappointed he was not beside Khloe on her 30th Birthday, but he has accepted that Khloe has moved on with French Montana according to reports. As such, this is why Lamar Odom is also moving on as well. Hollywood Life now reports Lamar Odom is currently seeing a blonde and he is truly happy being back to the dating game.
Basketball player Lamar Odom departs the New York state Supreme Court after a child custody hearing with his ex-girlfriend, Liza Morales, in Manhattan, March 5, 2013.
"She's in her 20s and they are definitely dating. He's really into her and they've been spending a lot of time together," Hollywood Life reports.
"He thinks she's fun and sexy....definitely a different type than what he normally goes for," the site reports.
It took Lamar Odom some time to accept the fact that his ex-wife, Khloe is already onto someone else and in a really serious relationship. Back on her birthday, Lamar was really feeling a bit down on as to why Khloe had already moved on while he still has not.
"While he wants nothing but for Khloe to be happy, he's jealous he wasn't there with her," HollywoodLife.com reports. "He hates the fact she's with another man. He hasn't really come to grips that she's in what seems to be a real and committed relationship."
According to the report, Lamar was really upset because he knew Khloe was not just hooking up or casually dating French.
"It would be one thing if she and Montana were casually dating but this sh*t is for real and he's kinda pissed," the source of Hollywood Life continued. "Guess that's life."
It's not only Lamar Odom who has come into terms with Khloe and French's serious relationship. After all that has been said and done regarding Khloe's family not liking French, Hollywood Life recently reported that the whole family already loves him.
"The family loves him," Hollywood Life shared. "They are obviously so happy that Khloe is smiling and feels, for the first time in a really long time, that she can go out all day with a big smile on her face."
"Kris [Jenner] really, really likes him and so do all the girls... they all really like him," the source detailed. "At the end of the day they want what makes Khloe happy - and he makes her happy."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’
- Canada Raises National Terror Alert Level after Suspected Jihadist Runs Over Soldier
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories