Lamar Odom Accepts Khloe Kardashian's Relationship with French Montana, Back to the Dating Game
By Annie Dee | July 4, 2014 6:35 PM EST
Lamar Odom may have said he still loves Khloe Kardashian and that he was disappointed he was not beside Khloe on her 30th Birthday, but he has accepted that Khloe has moved on with French Montana according to reports. As such, this is why Lamar Odom is also moving on as well. Hollywood Life now reports Lamar Odom is currently seeing a blonde and he is truly happy being back to the dating game.
Basketball player Lamar Odom departs the New York state Supreme Court after a child custody hearing with his ex-girlfriend, Liza Morales, in Manhattan, March 5, 2013.
"She's in her 20s and they are definitely dating. He's really into her and they've been spending a lot of time together," Hollywood Life reports.
"He thinks she's fun and sexy....definitely a different type than what he normally goes for," the site reports.
It took Lamar Odom some time to accept the fact that his ex-wife, Khloe is already onto someone else and in a really serious relationship. Back on her birthday, Lamar was really feeling a bit down on as to why Khloe had already moved on while he still has not.
"While he wants nothing but for Khloe to be happy, he's jealous he wasn't there with her," HollywoodLife.com reports. "He hates the fact she's with another man. He hasn't really come to grips that she's in what seems to be a real and committed relationship."
According to the report, Lamar was really upset because he knew Khloe was not just hooking up or casually dating French.
"It would be one thing if she and Montana were casually dating but this sh*t is for real and he's kinda pissed," the source of Hollywood Life continued. "Guess that's life."
It's not only Lamar Odom who has come into terms with Khloe and French's serious relationship. After all that has been said and done regarding Khloe's family not liking French, Hollywood Life recently reported that the whole family already loves him.
"The family loves him," Hollywood Life shared. "They are obviously so happy that Khloe is smiling and feels, for the first time in a really long time, that she can go out all day with a big smile on her face."
"Kris [Jenner] really, really likes him and so do all the girls... they all really like him," the source detailed. "At the end of the day they want what makes Khloe happy - and he makes her happy."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Recap: New York Giants 45, Washington Redskins 14 [PHOTOS]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 1, 2014: Hope Reveals Something To Wyatt And Katie Almost Loses A Loved One [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘Orange is the New Black Story’ Season 3 Update: New Corrections Officer To Be Introduced, Likely To Take Pornstache's Position At Litchfield Penitentiary
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build