Teen Wolf Season 4 Spoilers: Malia to Have a Full-on Meltdown in Episode 3 Titled Muted
By Jenalyn Villamarin | July 4, 2014 5:41 PM EST
In "Teen Wolf" Season 4, Malia (Shelley Hennig) is becoming an interesting character because the fans want to know more about her. The latest spoiler report teased that the were-coyote in Beacon Hills will have a full-on meltdown in Episode 3 titled "Muted."
According to the TV Line spoiler report, fans can see Malia having the meltdown on the upcoming episode. "Next week's Teen Wolf is a biggie for Malia. In addition to a budding friendship with Lydia, fans can expect a full-on Malia meltdown, as well as a highly anticipated hook-up that may or may not have been teased in the original Season 4 trailer," the spoiler report reads.
It was not revealed why Malia will have a meltdown but the Fashion & Style poll offered three possible causes. First, Stiles (Dylan O'Brien) will do something that will upset his were-coyote love interest like pissing her off or breaking her heart.
The second speculation suggests Lydia will be involved. The "Teen Wolf" fans know that the banshee has been Stiles' crush since Season 1 and it could be the reason for Malia's meltdown. The third option: Malia will finally find out that Peter Hale (Ian Bohen) is her father.
Malia and Peter finally met each other in Episode 2 titled "117" when she accompanied Scott (Tyler Posey), who wanted to ask questions about Kate (Jill Wagner) and Derek (Tyler Hoechlin). Malia sensed Scott's heartbeat increasing because the True Alpha werewolf is nervous that Malia will find out the truth.
Another reason that could make Malia meltdown is her struggles in living a human life like studies, love, and friendship. Aside from Malia having a meltdown in the next episode, Scott will be saving the life of his mother from an attack and deal with his position in the lacrosse team.
"A new Freshman player jeopardizes Scott's position on the Lacrosse team; Stilinksi investigates a savage murder," the official synopsis from MTV in the Carter Matt report reads. "Teen Wolf" Season 4 airs every Monday night at 10 pm ET/PT on MTV. Episode 3 titled "Muted" will air on July 7, 2014.
More Articles to Read:
Teen Wolf Season 4 Speculations: Malia Cannot be Trusted, A Mistake for Scott to Include Were-Coyote in the Pack - [READ]
Teen Wolf Season 4, Episode 3 Titled Muted Spoilers: The Mouthless Creature Appears, Scott's Mom in Danger [WATCH PROMO VIDEO] - [READ]
Teen Wolf Season 4, Episode 2 Recap/Spoilers: The Meaning of Episode Tittle 117 Revealed, Derek Hale Returns to Present Form - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- In Photos, Typhoon Rammasun Blasts the Philippines
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Selena Gomez & Andre Hamann Update: Andre Calls Selena Stunning, Admits Crush on Singer
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Soon Along with 2 More HTC Android Tablets – Reports
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- Apple Logo on iPhone 6 Might Double as Notification LED; Roughly 80M iPhone 6 Units Ordered Targeting Release Date—Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air