The Originals Cast Members Joseph Morgan, Daniel Gillies and Charles Michael Davis Tease About Season 2 Events [WATCH VIDEO]
By Jenalyn Villamarin | July 4, 2014 4:44 PM EST
The cast members of the CW spinoff series "The Originals" gave away some details on the second season of the hit TV show. Actors Joseph Morgan, Daniel Gillies and Charles Michael Davis teased during an interview that the fans can expect time jump, vengeance and a fast lane on the episodes of "The Originals" Season 2.
British actor Joseph Morgan, who portrays Original hybrid Klaus Mikaelson in the TV series, claimed in the IGN interview that "The Originals" Season 2 premiere episode will have a time jump. The 33-year-old actor teased that the time jump will be four to six months following the events that happened in the Season 1 finale titled "From a Cradle to a Grave."
"It [Season 2] finds them still in the wake of this tragedy," Morgan explained. The actor added that the tragedy will make the Original hybrid and his brother, Elijah, thinking about vengeance on whoever is responsible.
"None of course blaming themselves, but looking to cast the blame elsewhere," Morgan teased. Daniel Gillies, who portrays Elijah Mikaelson, pointed out the difference between the siblings when it comes to dealing with issues.
According to Daniel Gillies, Elijah has a patience that can last for months as he figures out what to do next while Klaus wants action to be done immediately. As for Marcel, actor Charles Michael Davis teased that his character might have some insights in the new season since Marcel used to run the city while the Mikaelsons were away.
The CW stars also assured that the episodes in "The Originals" Season 2 will move in the fast lane especially when it comes to finding out about Esther (Alice Evans) and Mikael's (Sebastian Roché) return. "One thing I think anyone who's watched our show will know is it moves very quickly. And it's gonna effect them almost immediately," Joseph Morgan stated.
Fans can catch again the actors at the 2014 San Diego Comic-Con. The Wet Paint report confirms that the panel will include "The Originals" stars Joseph Morgan, Daniel Gillies, Charles Michael Davis, Phoebe Tonkin (Hayley), Leah Pipes (Cami) and Danielle Campbell (Davina).
Joining the panel are the show's executive producers Julie Plec and Michael Narducci where the two are expected to give details on the upcoming storyline in Season 2. "The Originals" is scheduled to return with Season 2 on Monday night, Oct 6, at 8 pm ET/PT on the CW Network.
More Articles to Read:
Sebastian Roché: 'The Originals' and 'The Vampire Diaries' Actor Marries Actress Alicia Hannah Kim in France - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- National Ice Cream Day: Most-Ordered Flavors and Toppings by Americans [See Photos]
- Photos from the Crash Site of Malaysia Airlines MH17 In Ukraine
Join the Conversation
- Bachelorette 2014, Bachelor 2015 Spoilers: Andi Dorfman Hints at Next Bachelor; Find Out What He Thinks About the Job
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic says ‘Back in the Saddle’, Beckett, Castle Romance to Grow Stronger
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Orange is the New Black Update: Reality T.V. Star to Appear in Season 3, Actor Says Show can Run for Long Time, even with New Protagonist
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market