The Originals Cast Members Joseph Morgan, Daniel Gillies and Charles Michael Davis Tease About Season 2 Events [WATCH VIDEO]
By Jenalyn Villamarin | July 4, 2014 4:44 PM EST
The cast members of the CW spinoff series "The Originals" gave away some details on the second season of the hit TV show. Actors Joseph Morgan, Daniel Gillies and Charles Michael Davis teased during an interview that the fans can expect time jump, vengeance and a fast lane on the episodes of "The Originals" Season 2.
British actor Joseph Morgan, who portrays Original hybrid Klaus Mikaelson in the TV series, claimed in the IGN interview that "The Originals" Season 2 premiere episode will have a time jump. The 33-year-old actor teased that the time jump will be four to six months following the events that happened in the Season 1 finale titled "From a Cradle to a Grave."
"It [Season 2] finds them still in the wake of this tragedy," Morgan explained. The actor added that the tragedy will make the Original hybrid and his brother, Elijah, thinking about vengeance on whoever is responsible.
"None of course blaming themselves, but looking to cast the blame elsewhere," Morgan teased. Daniel Gillies, who portrays Elijah Mikaelson, pointed out the difference between the siblings when it comes to dealing with issues.
According to Daniel Gillies, Elijah has a patience that can last for months as he figures out what to do next while Klaus wants action to be done immediately. As for Marcel, actor Charles Michael Davis teased that his character might have some insights in the new season since Marcel used to run the city while the Mikaelsons were away.
The CW stars also assured that the episodes in "The Originals" Season 2 will move in the fast lane especially when it comes to finding out about Esther (Alice Evans) and Mikael's (Sebastian Roché) return. "One thing I think anyone who's watched our show will know is it moves very quickly. And it's gonna effect them almost immediately," Joseph Morgan stated.
Fans can catch again the actors at the 2014 San Diego Comic-Con. The Wet Paint report confirms that the panel will include "The Originals" stars Joseph Morgan, Daniel Gillies, Charles Michael Davis, Phoebe Tonkin (Hayley), Leah Pipes (Cami) and Danielle Campbell (Davina).
Joining the panel are the show's executive producers Julie Plec and Michael Narducci where the two are expected to give details on the upcoming storyline in Season 2. "The Originals" is scheduled to return with Season 2 on Monday night, Oct 6, at 8 pm ET/PT on the CW Network.
More Articles to Read:
Sebastian Roché: 'The Originals' and 'The Vampire Diaries' Actor Marries Actress Alicia Hannah Kim in France - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation
- More Nexus 6 Problems Arise with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Poor Benchmark Results and Other Issues
- HTC One M8 Android 5.0 Lollipop Release Delayed: Other Schedule and Installation Guide
- Israel''s Al Aqsa and East Jerusalem Issues Threatening Its Multi Billion Gas Deal With Jordan