Neighbours July 3, 2014 Recap: Paige is Wrongfully Accused of Stealing and Gets Fired [WATCH VIDEO]
By Janice Somosot | July 4, 2014 4:09 PM EST
In "Neighbours" on July 3, 2014, Terese Willis (Rebekah Elmaloglou) helped Paul Robinson (Stefan Dennis), but crossed the line while doing so. Meanwhile, Paige Novak (Olympia Valance) wants Ethan to go away and leave Erinsborough. If you want to know more about what happened to your favourite Aussie "Neighbours" characters, read on for the "Neighbours" July 3, 2014 recap including the part wherein Paige is wrongfully accused of stealing and gets fired for it.
This particular episode was aired at 17:30 BST on Thursday, July 3, 2014 on Channel 5. Paige saw Bailey Turner (Calen Mackenzie) taking money from the till. But, she just kept mum about it instead of blabbing, especially to Lauren Carpenter (Kate Kendall). However, Amber Turner (Jenna Rosenow) realised that there's a hundred dollars missing from them. She suspected Paige as the thief. It didn't help that Paige bought a lot of groceries, which caused Lauren to believe that she was the one who stole from the till. When confronted about it, Paige still didn't tell Lauren that Bailey took it, not her. Unfortunately, by not speaking up, it cost Paige her job because Lauren fired her.
Then, Paige decided to confront Bailey about it, telling him that she knows what he did. She also warned him about his frequent drinking. She's worried that he might become alcoholic because of it. But, she's only human so she couldn't help but feel bad about getting fired and suddenly lashed out at Lauren.
As for the other "Neighbours" characters, here's what happened to them:
Sonya Mitchell (Eve Morey) urged Mark Brennan (Scott McGregor) to join the interstate pool competitions because she noticed that Brenna is still feeling the blues.
Lee posed as Naomi Canning's (Morgana O'Reilly) stalker for $500. He agreed to break into Naomi's house at a scheduled time which was set by Naomi. She planned this so Sheila Canning (Colette Mann) can see it happening.
But, Toadie sees Lee instead and reports him to the police. When Lee found out about it, he demands more from Naomi. He wants her to pay $5,000 instead of just $500, which they previously agreed upon.
And there you have it. That's the "Neighbours" July 3, 2014 recap including the part wherein Paige is wrongfully accused of stealing and gets fired for it. Click HERE to watch the "Neighbours" July 3, 2014 video from tenplay.
Watch the "Neighbours" video below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Finale Performance Episode Recap, Spoilers: 6 Finalists Perform Their Last Acts To Win Finals
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Winner Predictions: Fellow Contestants And Betting Odds Predict Who Could Win Mirror Ball Trophy
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Update: Skyler Samuels Roped In To Play Pivotal Role, Extended Teaser Released [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson And FKA Twigs Romance: Singer’s Twitter Post Sparks Pregnancy Reports Speculating The Couple Is Expecting Their First Baby
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Season 2 Preview: Sam’s Fairy Tale Date, Belly Dancing Time, Who Exits
- Canadian IS Jihadist Wants to ‘Play Soccer’ with Heads of US Decapitated Soldiers
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- Warning to U.S. – ISIS Has Shot Down a Syrian Regime Fighter Jet