Neighbours July 3, 2014 Recap: Paige is Wrongfully Accused of Stealing and Gets Fired [WATCH VIDEO]
By Janice Somosot | July 4, 2014 4:09 PM EST
In "Neighbours" on July 3, 2014, Terese Willis (Rebekah Elmaloglou) helped Paul Robinson (Stefan Dennis), but crossed the line while doing so. Meanwhile, Paige Novak (Olympia Valance) wants Ethan to go away and leave Erinsborough. If you want to know more about what happened to your favourite Aussie "Neighbours" characters, read on for the "Neighbours" July 3, 2014 recap including the part wherein Paige is wrongfully accused of stealing and gets fired for it.
This particular episode was aired at 17:30 BST on Thursday, July 3, 2014 on Channel 5. Paige saw Bailey Turner (Calen Mackenzie) taking money from the till. But, she just kept mum about it instead of blabbing, especially to Lauren Carpenter (Kate Kendall). However, Amber Turner (Jenna Rosenow) realised that there's a hundred dollars missing from them. She suspected Paige as the thief. It didn't help that Paige bought a lot of groceries, which caused Lauren to believe that she was the one who stole from the till. When confronted about it, Paige still didn't tell Lauren that Bailey took it, not her. Unfortunately, by not speaking up, it cost Paige her job because Lauren fired her.
Then, Paige decided to confront Bailey about it, telling him that she knows what he did. She also warned him about his frequent drinking. She's worried that he might become alcoholic because of it. But, she's only human so she couldn't help but feel bad about getting fired and suddenly lashed out at Lauren.
As for the other "Neighbours" characters, here's what happened to them:
Sonya Mitchell (Eve Morey) urged Mark Brennan (Scott McGregor) to join the interstate pool competitions because she noticed that Brenna is still feeling the blues.
Lee posed as Naomi Canning's (Morgana O'Reilly) stalker for $500. He agreed to break into Naomi's house at a scheduled time which was set by Naomi. She planned this so Sheila Canning (Colette Mann) can see it happening.
But, Toadie sees Lee instead and reports him to the police. When Lee found out about it, he demands more from Naomi. He wants her to pay $5,000 instead of just $500, which they previously agreed upon.
And there you have it. That's the "Neighbours" July 3, 2014 recap including the part wherein Paige is wrongfully accused of stealing and gets fired for it. Click HERE to watch the "Neighbours" July 3, 2014 video from tenplay.
Watch the "Neighbours" video below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Manny Pacquiao Vs. Chris Algieri World Tour Kick Off Press Conference In Macau [PHOTOS]
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Hilarious Reactions For Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt’s Secret Wedding: George Clooney, Jennifer Aniston, Billy Bob Thornton
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers for Sept. 1-5, 2014: Sabrina Seeks Revenge
- ‘Bachelor In Paradise’ Episode 6 Spoilers: Next Week Tests Relationships And Sees A Shocking Exit
- 5 Seconds of Summer Calum Hood's D--K Vine Video Goes Viral
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Update: Jessica Lange Says New Season ‘Most Extraordinary’
- Sept 19 iPhone 6 Release Date Firms Up as iWatch Rollout Delayed to Jan 2015 – Reports
- Apple iWatch is iPhone 6 Accessory on Sept 19 Release Date: 6 Confirmed Specs & Features
- Apple iOS 8 vs Android 5.0 L: OS Wars Puts Android to Lower while Apple to Higher
- Canada Vs Russia War Erupts Via Twitter on Russia-Not Russia Maps
- James Foley Torture Involves CIA Waterboarding Technique
- North Korea Banker Who Manages Money of Kim Jong-un Defects to Russia With $5 Million
- Malaysia Airlines to Axe 4,000 Employees, Including CEO; Suspends Trading of Shares