Neighbours July 3, 2014 Recap: Paige is Wrongfully Accused of Stealing and Gets Fired [WATCH VIDEO]
By Janice Somosot | July 4, 2014 4:09 PM EST
In "Neighbours" on July 3, 2014, Terese Willis (Rebekah Elmaloglou) helped Paul Robinson (Stefan Dennis), but crossed the line while doing so. Meanwhile, Paige Novak (Olympia Valance) wants Ethan to go away and leave Erinsborough. If you want to know more about what happened to your favourite Aussie "Neighbours" characters, read on for the "Neighbours" July 3, 2014 recap including the part wherein Paige is wrongfully accused of stealing and gets fired for it.
This particular episode was aired at 17:30 BST on Thursday, July 3, 2014 on Channel 5. Paige saw Bailey Turner (Calen Mackenzie) taking money from the till. But, she just kept mum about it instead of blabbing, especially to Lauren Carpenter (Kate Kendall). However, Amber Turner (Jenna Rosenow) realised that there's a hundred dollars missing from them. She suspected Paige as the thief. It didn't help that Paige bought a lot of groceries, which caused Lauren to believe that she was the one who stole from the till. When confronted about it, Paige still didn't tell Lauren that Bailey took it, not her. Unfortunately, by not speaking up, it cost Paige her job because Lauren fired her.
Then, Paige decided to confront Bailey about it, telling him that she knows what he did. She also warned him about his frequent drinking. She's worried that he might become alcoholic because of it. But, she's only human so she couldn't help but feel bad about getting fired and suddenly lashed out at Lauren.
As for the other "Neighbours" characters, here's what happened to them:
Sonya Mitchell (Eve Morey) urged Mark Brennan (Scott McGregor) to join the interstate pool competitions because she noticed that Brenna is still feeling the blues.
Lee posed as Naomi Canning's (Morgana O'Reilly) stalker for $500. He agreed to break into Naomi's house at a scheduled time which was set by Naomi. She planned this so Sheila Canning (Colette Mann) can see it happening.
But, Toadie sees Lee instead and reports him to the police. When Lee found out about it, he demands more from Naomi. He wants her to pay $5,000 instead of just $500, which they previously agreed upon.
And there you have it. That's the "Neighbours" July 3, 2014 recap including the part wherein Paige is wrongfully accused of stealing and gets fired for it. Click HERE to watch the "Neighbours" July 3, 2014 video from tenplay.
Watch the "Neighbours" video below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce and Jay Z: HOV May Have a Sextape with Carmen Bryan, Report Suggests; Queen Bey ‘Beyond Furious’
- The Bachelorette Season 10 (2014) Finale, ATFR Spoilers: Find Out: Will Andi Dorfman Accept the Proposal and is She Still With the Winner
- Jim Parsons Quits The Big Bang Theory News Turns Out Hoax, but Actor ‘Not’ Sure about his Return in Season 8
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Reports: The Truth Behind the Duchess Miscarriage
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- Killer Whales Gobble Japanese Whaling Crew
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- 12-inch MacBook Apple Retina and 2014 MacBook Pro to Feature Liquid Sensors, Release in October
- The Pirate Bay Releases ‘The Mobile Bay’: Mobile Torrent Download Made Easier but Remains Illegal
- 5 Marketing Nuggets We Can All Learn From Lady Gaga