Neighbours July 3, 2014 Recap: Paige is Wrongfully Accused of Stealing and Gets Fired [WATCH VIDEO]
By Janice Somosot | July 4, 2014 4:09 PM EST
In "Neighbours" on July 3, 2014, Terese Willis (Rebekah Elmaloglou) helped Paul Robinson (Stefan Dennis), but crossed the line while doing so. Meanwhile, Paige Novak (Olympia Valance) wants Ethan to go away and leave Erinsborough. If you want to know more about what happened to your favourite Aussie "Neighbours" characters, read on for the "Neighbours" July 3, 2014 recap including the part wherein Paige is wrongfully accused of stealing and gets fired for it.
This particular episode was aired at 17:30 BST on Thursday, July 3, 2014 on Channel 5. Paige saw Bailey Turner (Calen Mackenzie) taking money from the till. But, she just kept mum about it instead of blabbing, especially to Lauren Carpenter (Kate Kendall). However, Amber Turner (Jenna Rosenow) realised that there's a hundred dollars missing from them. She suspected Paige as the thief. It didn't help that Paige bought a lot of groceries, which caused Lauren to believe that she was the one who stole from the till. When confronted about it, Paige still didn't tell Lauren that Bailey took it, not her. Unfortunately, by not speaking up, it cost Paige her job because Lauren fired her.
Then, Paige decided to confront Bailey about it, telling him that she knows what he did. She also warned him about his frequent drinking. She's worried that he might become alcoholic because of it. But, she's only human so she couldn't help but feel bad about getting fired and suddenly lashed out at Lauren.
As for the other "Neighbours" characters, here's what happened to them:
Sonya Mitchell (Eve Morey) urged Mark Brennan (Scott McGregor) to join the interstate pool competitions because she noticed that Brenna is still feeling the blues.
Lee posed as Naomi Canning's (Morgana O'Reilly) stalker for $500. He agreed to break into Naomi's house at a scheduled time which was set by Naomi. She planned this so Sheila Canning (Colette Mann) can see it happening.
But, Toadie sees Lee instead and reports him to the police. When Lee found out about it, he demands more from Naomi. He wants her to pay $5,000 instead of just $500, which they previously agreed upon.
And there you have it. That's the "Neighbours" July 3, 2014 recap including the part wherein Paige is wrongfully accused of stealing and gets fired for it. Click HERE to watch the "Neighbours" July 3, 2014 video from tenplay.
Watch the "Neighbours" video below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Photographed Fighting Before ‘Unbroken’ Sydney Premiere – Report [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Thanksgiving Break, SAMCRO Returns In December [VIDEO]
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Target Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Ad Released For Nov. 26, 2014 Includes Deals On Toys, HDTVs And Video Games Such As ‘FIFA 15’ And ‘NHL 15’ For Xbox 360 [WATCH VIDEO]
- 16GB iPhone 6 for $99 at Sam’s Club is the Best 2014 Black Friday Deal Around
- Lumia Update Will Come Soon Confirms Microsoft