Rob Kardashian Announces He’s a Father
By Anne Lu | July 4, 2014 3:45 PM EST
Rob Kardashian is a father! The lone Kardashian brother has just posted a cryptic message on Twitter, saying that his son will be joining him for the Fourth of July celebration in the U.S.
With a reality show that follows every family member’s movements on camera, the Kardashians have little secrets yet to tell the public.
Viewers of “Keeping Up with the Kardashians” know that Khloe has split from her husband Lamar Odom, Kourtney is now expecting her third child, Kim has had a fairytale wedding to Kanye West, their half-sisters Kendall and Kylie Jenner have released their fiction novel, and their parents Kris and Bruce Jenner aren’t together anymore.
That’s why Rob’s announcement came as a shock to his fans.
Happy I got my Son with me for the 4th tomorrow !! Can't wait to watch fireworks with my little man ! Hope everyone is safe ! X
— ROBERT KARDASHIAN (@robkardashian) July 4, 2014
Unlike her sisters who live to be in front of the camera, Rob has disappeared from their show for months. He only showed up in public at the airport in May when he flew to Italy to attend Kim and Kanye’s wedding. At that time, it was apparent that Rob has put on considerable weight.
Though he has kept to himself for a while, fans still have no idea when he became a father. There’s also no word on who the mother is, though he has hinted about it earlier in June.
And to my baby mama I loveeeeeeee you — ROBERT KARDASHIAN (@robkardashian) June 21, 2014
The “Dancing with the Stars” alum had dated “Cheetah Girls” star Adrienne Bailon for a couple of years from 2007 before going out with British singer Rita Ora in 2012.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Update: Louise And Blake To Make Their First Appearance As A Couple In Australia
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2