Cheating Despite Engaged, Justin Bieber Intentionally Posted Chantel Jeffries Photos to Hurt Selena Gomez - Reports
By Annie Dee | July 4, 2014 2:48 PM EST
Justin is cheating on Selena Gomez because he cannot help it. This is because the Canadian singer thinks Selena Gomez will not mind enough to break up with him, reports say. Shockingly, even though Justin reportedly proposed to Selena Gomez and the "Naturally" singer accepted the proposal on the condition that Justin never cheat on her, Justin went ahead and did just that with Chantel Jeffries. Plus, because he thinks Selena Gomez will still not be able to cut their ties loose, he even intentionally posted the telling picture of him and Chantel Jeffries on his social media account, Hollywood Life reports.
Singer Selena Gomez (R) and Justin Bieber, pose on arrival at the 2011 American Music Awards in Los Angeles November 20, 2011.
Selena Gomez was really angry when she saw the pictures of Justin Bieber and Chantel Jeffries together. However, Hollywood Life is reporting that this is exactly what Justin expected...if not wanted to happen. "Justin posted those pictures with Chantel to hurt Selena," a source says to the Web site. "He knows how to push her buttons...Selena always comes back to Justin when he treats her mean so there's no reason for him to change."
After being spotted shopping for a ring, Justin did ask Selena to marry him, as reported by Life & Style.
"Justin has told Selena he will marry her. They're young, but feel like they have a deep connection that no one else can break," the site shared. "Right now, Selena and Justin feel like it's them against the world, since her family and friends don't want them to be together."
Selena accepted the proposal to "prove to her that he's serious and stop cheating on her," the site detailed. It only took him days to break that promise.
This is not surprising. Back in March, on their first big reconciliation, Hollywood Life already reported that Justin Bieber really believes he can have Selena Gomez eating out of the palm of his hand.
"He thinks he is the man," Hollywood Life reported. "He likes - and you could even say he loves - Selena, but he knows he has the control in the relationship."
"When opportunity knocks, he will for sure answer the door," the site previously detailed. "He knows that he would be able to get Selena back if she were to find out, so he is having his cake and eating it too."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Orange is the New Black Season 3: Laura Prepon Hints Strain in Alex, Piper Relationship, New Actor Roped-in [Spoilers]
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- True Blood Spoilers: Alcide Killed because Season 7 is Bill, Sookie’s Season
- Rob Kardashian's Ex-Girlfriend Adrienne Bailon FInally Removes Cheating Reality Star's Name from Her Butt
- Grey's Anatomy Season 11 Spoilers: Calzona Still on Shaky Ground, April's Baby Bump Gets Real, Karev vs Bailey Anticipated
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Photos of Motorola Moto X+1 Prototype and Specs Leak Online, Release Date, Four Fresh Features Revealed
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- Freshly Leaked Apple iPad Air 2 Cases Confirm Touch ID Sensor; Release Date, Limited Specs and Price Listed
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install