Khloe Kardashian's Boyfriend French Montana Allegedly Called 'Deadbeat Dad,' Doesn't Pay for His Son's School Fee - Reports
By nidhi tewari | July 4, 2014 2:45 PM EST
Khloe Kardashian's new boy friend French Montana may have been good lover to her by spending thousands of dollars on her recent birthday bash but when it comes to taking his parental responsibilities seriously, Montana is allegedly nowhere close to it, Radar Online has reported. The Web site has revealed that French is not paying for his four-year-old son's school fee and has not seen him in last six months.
Television personality Khloe Kardashian arrives at the 2014 Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014.
Kim Kardashian as God: Artist Depicts Reality Star as Virgin Mary, Joan of Arc and Hindu Goddess; Stirs Controversy
Khloe Kardashian Turns 30, Celebrates Birthday with French Montana: Top Fun and Interesting Facts about Khloe
Though French has been separated from his wife Deen Kharbouch from 2012, he has also "abandoned" his son, a source close to Deen revealed to Radar. "French has purchased a vehicle for someone who doesn't need it. But he's insisted that he would not pay for his child to go to school!," the source claimed referring to his $50000 car purchase for Khloe on her birthday.
The source also claims that ever since he has been linked to the "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star, French has become a "deadbeat" dad, ignoring his son Kruz completely on his graduation day at school!
"Since the fame, he's been a deadbeat. He also threw a birthday bash for this woman and did not attend his son's pre-school graduation! His son was the only child without a father present," source added.
The rapper also surprised the reality star with a diamond ring, bling grills and other expensive presents her 30th birthday last Thursday, various media agencies reported.
French, whose real name is Karim Kharbouch is reportedly spending huge amount of money on Khloe by giving her expensive presents but all this money does not belong to him, the Web site reports quoting a source.
"He's [not just] blowing his money [but] his wife's money too!" the source said adding that his wife has been Puff Daddy's dependent since 2006.
The source also went to the extent of calling French a "con man" who portrays the image of a millionaire in front of the Kardashians but in reality he is not. "He's not a millionaire," the source claimed "That's what he does. He makes other people think he's on top. He's a con man. And if the Kardashians are falling for that, that's his MO [modus operandi]."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Prince Harry Somber - Reports
- Beyonce &Jay Z Marriage Story: Bey Not Attracted to Jay, Married Him for Professional Growth - Reports
- Orange is the New Black Season 3: Laura Prepon Hints Strain in Alex, Piper Relationship, New Actor Roped-in [Spoilers]
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- Khloe Kardashian Feels her Failed Marriage with Lamar Odom Helped Cause Rob Kardashian's Depression
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Photos of Motorola Moto X+1 Prototype and Specs Leak Online, Release Date, Four Fresh Features Revealed
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- 5 Food Scandals That Shocked The World
- Iran Leader Asks Muslims to Supply Arms to Palestine, Calls Israel ‘Rapacious Wolf’
- Nexus 6 Likely Confirmed as Motorola 5.9-Inch Phablet on Release Date – Report
- Apple on 5.5-inch iPhone 6 Release Will Not Happen Until 2015 with Stocks Poised to Soar