Khloe Kardashian's Boyfriend French Montana Allegedly Called 'Deadbeat Dad,' Doesn't Pay for His Son's School Fee - Reports
By nidhi tewari | July 4, 2014 2:45 PM EST
Khloe Kardashian's new boy friend French Montana may have been good lover to her by spending thousands of dollars on her recent birthday bash but when it comes to taking his parental responsibilities seriously, Montana is allegedly nowhere close to it, Radar Online has reported. The Web site has revealed that French is not paying for his four-year-old son's school fee and has not seen him in last six months.
Television personality Khloe Kardashian arrives at the 2014 Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014.
Kim Kardashian as God: Artist Depicts Reality Star as Virgin Mary, Joan of Arc and Hindu Goddess; Stirs Controversy
Khloe Kardashian Turns 30, Celebrates Birthday with French Montana: Top Fun and Interesting Facts about Khloe
Though French has been separated from his wife Deen Kharbouch from 2012, he has also "abandoned" his son, a source close to Deen revealed to Radar. "French has purchased a vehicle for someone who doesn't need it. But he's insisted that he would not pay for his child to go to school!," the source claimed referring to his $50000 car purchase for Khloe on her birthday.
The source also claims that ever since he has been linked to the "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star, French has become a "deadbeat" dad, ignoring his son Kruz completely on his graduation day at school!
"Since the fame, he's been a deadbeat. He also threw a birthday bash for this woman and did not attend his son's pre-school graduation! His son was the only child without a father present," source added.
The rapper also surprised the reality star with a diamond ring, bling grills and other expensive presents her 30th birthday last Thursday, various media agencies reported.
French, whose real name is Karim Kharbouch is reportedly spending huge amount of money on Khloe by giving her expensive presents but all this money does not belong to him, the Web site reports quoting a source.
"He's [not just] blowing his money [but] his wife's money too!" the source said adding that his wife has been Puff Daddy's dependent since 2006.
The source also went to the extent of calling French a "con man" who portrays the image of a millionaire in front of the Kardashians but in reality he is not. "He's not a millionaire," the source claimed "That's what he does. He makes other people think he's on top. He's a con man. And if the Kardashians are falling for that, that's his MO [modus operandi]."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
- Taylor Swift's Famous Ex-Boyfriends: From Harry Styles To Joe Jonas [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Finale Spoiler: Blake Proposes To Top Favourite Of Season 2
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 1, 2014: Hope Reveals Something To Wyatt And Katie Almost Loses A Loved One [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5: Human Flesh Burgers Unveiled To Celebrate TWD’s New Season
- George Clooney Divorced Talia Balsam Years Before Getting Married to Amal Alamuddin: Know About Clooney's Ex Wife
- 3 Signs Nexus 6, 8 Release Date Nears: Leaked Pics, KitKat Factory Image & Android L Details Emerge
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Available Through O2 For £380, Other Carriers To Follow Soon
- Apple iPhone 6 vs. OnePlus One: With Invitation-Only Model Rested, OnePlus One Can Be A Real Threat To iPhone 6
- ISIS Supporters are Walking Among the Many in the United States – Report
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build
- ISIS Receives Food, Ammunition Due To Mistake Of Iraqi Pilots
- Airstrikes Against ISIS Has Claimed Innocent Lives In Syria, Dubbed ‘Ineffective’ By Jihadi Fighters, US Military To Ask For More Spending Money