Beyoncé-Jay-Z Divorce Hearsays Slammed with Lovefest In Foxborough
By Tanya Diente | July 4, 2014 2:27 PM EST
Ever since the Solange-Jay-Z elevator fight took netizens by surprise, rumours of Jay-Z's cheating scandal and the couple's impending divorce started. Every media outlet has been trying to find any proof that the power couple is indeed heading for a divorce. Recently, Beyoncé and Jay-Z showed fans proof that divorce is far from their minds, by showcasing their love for one another during their "On The Run" concert in Foxborough, Massachusetts.
Singer Beyonce Knowles arrives at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York in this May 5, 2014 file photo. Beyonce, basketball player LeBron James and record producer and rapper Dr. Dre headed Forbe's list of most powerful celebrities released on June 30, 2014. With estimated earnings of $115 million for 2014 and a string of hits Beyonce, 32, nabbed the top spot on the annual list.
According to Inquisitr, Queen Bey and husband Jay-Z did a great job of debunking any cheating and divorce rumours swirling around them by showing their "On The Run" audiences how much they still love each other.
The couple booked Foxborough's Gillete Stadium for their "On The Run" show on Tuesday evening, July 1. Despite avoiding full-on kissing, Beyoncé and Jay-Z reportedly shared some sweet smiles and tender touches throughout the show.
As Boston reported, the few times that the couple shared the stage, the audiences were offered glimpses of them sharing "googly-eyed" moments. The first one happened when they performed their opening song "03 Bonnie & Clyde." However, the mushy stuff was, for the most part, kept to a minimum.
It was in the final moment of the show that the audience saw the couple's romantic element, which could probably silence all those divorce and cheating rumours. After Jay-Z serenaded Beyoncé with his verses from "Part II (On The Run)," the couple walked to the secondary stage. Then, in the sea of people they sidled up next to each other and performed "Forever Young" spliced with "Halo." While they sang, the audiences were treated to home videos of the couple's private life, which were being played out on the background on the mega screen above the main stage.
The audiences were then asked to put up lights (from their cellphones or lighters) while the couple sang and they obliged. After which, scenes of Beyoncé and Jay Z's wedding were seen on the mega screen. As well as scenes of Bey's pregnancy and Blue Ivy's youngest days, highlighted the screen. The couple reportedly smiled at each other as they looked up at their home videos along with the audiences. Clearly, fans saw the couple were trying to debunk any rumours of impending divorce due to Jay-Z's alleged cheating.
Beyoncé-Jay Z divorce and cheating rumours may finally be put to rest if their actions on the stage were to be taken as a true sign of their love for each other.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Photographed Fighting Before ‘Unbroken’ Sydney Premiere – Report [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Thanksgiving Break, SAMCRO Returns In December [VIDEO]
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- '$2,000 For Sex'—Pleads Unlucky-in-Love Guy On OKCupid
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination