The Last Ship Episode 3 Spoilers and Airdate: Everything to Know About Dead Reckoning
By jaskiran kaur | July 4, 2014 2:14 PM EST
TNT's "The Last Ship" is one of the biggest debuting television series this summer. The post apocalyptic drama features the story based on William Brinkley's novel of the same name helmed by "Transformers: Age of Extinction" director Michael Bay. With 5.3 million recorded viewers tuning into "The Last Ship" pilot, the show is said to have opened with stellar ratings. It revolves around the U.S. naval vessel that is travelling in the sea while its crew members search for the cure of a pandemic that has annihilated half of the world's population. This week the show will feature its Episode 3 titled "Dead Reckoning." Here are few spoilers from the upcoming episode of the suspense-filled and action packed show. [Warning: Spoilers Alert!]
This article contains spoilers from "The Last Ship" Episode 3 "Dead Reckoning." Read only if you want to learn more about it.
Last week fans saw Tom Chandler and his team's quest for food, medical supplies and fuel that led them to Gitmo Bay. The place is in ruins and brings deadly challenges for each team. Crew from Nathan James come under the attack by fugitives, the escaped Al Qaeda prisoners. Meanwhile, Tophet realizes that Chandler's team has discovered the centrifuge. This can help them in fast-tracking their process of finding the cure to the disease affecting the world. The doctor tries to delay his departure with excuses that convinces Chandler to let him stay in port until a ship arrives. At the end, the crew sees a Russian battleship in search for something that they think can be found in Nathan James.
Picking up from where it left, "The Last Ship" Episode 3 will showcase what happens next when crew of Nathan James and crew of Russian Battleship come face to face. According to the official synopsis posted on TV.com, Tom Chandler and his crew are going to battle new enemy looking for Rachel who has been researching for the cure. The Web site notes that this will lead "Chandler to engage in series of dangerous strategic maneuvers."
According to Cartermatt, the next episode will bring lots of new trouble for the crew, the last surviving members of the United States Navy. This is because one of the best crew members will turn out to be a traitor, siding with the Russians.
"This is going to be a battle, and it will show off further some of the politics that exist in this new world," notes the Web site. What do you think, how will this battle effect their mission? Sound of your opinion in the comments section below.
"The Last Ship" features Eric Dane as Tom Chandler, Rhona Mitra as Rachel Scott, Adam Baldwin as Mike Slattery, Sam Spruell as Quincy Tophet and more. The show will return with Episode 3 "Dead Reckoning" on July 6, 2014 at 9:00 pm on TNT.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
- Dwyane Wade, Joe Johnson, Amare Stoudemire Among Worst Contracts In The NBA (Part 2 - Eastern Conference)
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Shocking Inside Stories Of Prince Charles and Princess Diana Revealed By Former Press Officer
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Spoilers: Queen Elsa Of 'Frozen' May Not Be The Big Villain (Premiere Date In A Week's Time)
- Another Celebrity Nude Photo Leak: Naked Pics Of Liam Payne And Kim Kardashian Uploaded Online
- Madonna Posts Video Of Son Hailed As Possibly The Next Dancing Prodigy
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Sept. 22-26 Spoilers: Updates On Nick And Sharon’s Wedding, Hilary, Neil, Phyllis, Chelsea, Billy And More
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Google Release Roundup: New Nexus 6, Nexus 8, Android 5.0 L Launch and Killer Features
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- Nexus 8, Nexus 9 Release Date, Device Name And Price Conundrum: What To Expect?
- New Zealand Could Be Next ISIS Target After Australia Beheading Plot, Says Expert
- China Is Also Seizing Disputed Land Along Indian Border
- Xiaomi Mi4 v. Moto X (2014) – Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown