WWE Diva Emma Shoplifts $A23 iPad Case from Wal-Mart
By Athena Yenko | July 4, 2014 2:00 PM EST
According to Dashwood's lawyer, Hubert Santos, she bought items worth $US 30 but overlooked paying for the red iPad mini case.
Dashwood was tried in a Connecticut Court on Tuesday. She was ordered to take community service.
"WWE is aware that Tenille Dashwood (WWE Diva Emma) was arrested for shoplifting. Ms Dashwood is ultimately responsible for her personal actions," WWE said in a statement obtained by The Australian.
WWE did not elaborate whether the offence will affect Dashwood's employment with them.
Dashwood is decribed as a "diva who dances like no one's watching and can pack a mean punch" and "boasts a wacky attitude and quirky confidence that would make even the boldest men raise an eyebrow," in WWE's web site.
Meanwhile, WWE announced that it is looking for more Australian talents to join Dashwood and Buddy Murphy (Matt Silva).
"We definitely need an Australian star. It's just good for business ... I'm definitely looking for the next superstar. The door is open for the young guys to break in," WWE Hall of Famer Booker T (Booker Huffman) said in an interview with Foxsports.com.au.
Huffman said that in order to break-in in the industry, one has to undergo training the American way.
"For the overseas wrestler such as the guys coming from Australia, I'd say it is getting trained in the American style of showmanship in the ring. It's all Shakespeare. You have to go to the founders who did it well in order to know how to do it well. You have to have a great coach to show you the way. Someone who is going to give you half a chance of going out there and being successful, and that is the key to getting into the business the right way," Huffman said.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
- Typhoon Matmo Leaves 32k Customers w/o Electricity in Taiwan, Weakens After Landing in China
Join the Conversation
- Details of John Travolta’s Gay Relationship w/ Pilot to be Heard in Court
- 600 Videos Show Babies Raped by 32-year-old Home Carer
- AU’s Anti-Piracy Law is a Hollywood’s Wish List Coming True
- Keith Urban’s Concert Sends Dozens of Fans in Hospital Over Alcohol-Related Issues
- ACT Court Finds Former Parliament Speaker Peter Slipper Guilty of Dishonesty for Charging Wine Tour Cab Fare to Australian Taxpayers
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- Killer Whales Gobble Japanese Whaling Crew
- 12-inch MacBook Apple Retina and 2014 MacBook Pro to Feature Liquid Sensors, Release in October
- Travel at Own Risk; Emirates, Qantas Differ on Flying over Iraq Warzone; Emirates Reroutes, Qantas Pushes On
- The Pirate Bay Releases ‘The Mobile Bay’: Mobile Torrent Download Made Easier but Remains Illegal