WWE Diva Emma Shoplifts $A23 iPad Case from Wal-Mart
By Athena Yenko | July 4, 2014 2:00 PM EST
According to Dashwood's lawyer, Hubert Santos, she bought items worth $US 30 but overlooked paying for the red iPad mini case.
Dashwood was tried in a Connecticut Court on Tuesday. She was ordered to take community service.
"WWE is aware that Tenille Dashwood (WWE Diva Emma) was arrested for shoplifting. Ms Dashwood is ultimately responsible for her personal actions," WWE said in a statement obtained by The Australian.
WWE did not elaborate whether the offence will affect Dashwood's employment with them.
Dashwood is decribed as a "diva who dances like no one's watching and can pack a mean punch" and "boasts a wacky attitude and quirky confidence that would make even the boldest men raise an eyebrow," in WWE's web site.
Meanwhile, WWE announced that it is looking for more Australian talents to join Dashwood and Buddy Murphy (Matt Silva).
"We definitely need an Australian star. It's just good for business ... I'm definitely looking for the next superstar. The door is open for the young guys to break in," WWE Hall of Famer Booker T (Booker Huffman) said in an interview with Foxsports.com.au.
Huffman said that in order to break-in in the industry, one has to undergo training the American way.
"For the overseas wrestler such as the guys coming from Australia, I'd say it is getting trained in the American style of showmanship in the ring. It's all Shakespeare. You have to go to the founders who did it well in order to know how to do it well. You have to have a great coach to show you the way. Someone who is going to give you half a chance of going out there and being successful, and that is the key to getting into the business the right way," Huffman said.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date