Fifty Shades of Grey Star Jamie Dornan Shows Off Half-Naked Body in Supposed New Movie Still
By Alyssa Ashley Lucas | July 4, 2014 1:27 PM EST
After the disappointment of the first movie still of Jamie Dornan as Christian Grey in the movie adaptation of E.L. James erotic novel, "Fifty Shades of Grey," the Irish actor released a photo on his Instagram that apparently made up to what the fans expected but missed from the first still.
In the first movie still posted on the official Facebook page of "Fifty Shades," Jamie Dornan, portraying the sexy billionaire Christian Grey, could be seen staring on cam as he sits behind the wheels of what has been guessed as his famous black Audi R8 Spyder he drives from the book. But nothing from the image can be noted as a giveaway to how much of the book will be in the movie.
In the new supposed movie still that Dornan posted on his Instagram account, however, the 32-year-old "Fifty Shades of Grey" actor showed that there is more to the movie than a sexy billionaire sitting behind his wheels.
In the new photo on Dornan's Instagram, the actor can be seen standing half-naked, necktie and shirt undone, a glass of alcohol in his left hand, staring down in his boxer shorts at a supposed blindfolded Anastasia Steele (Dakota Johnson) who is apparently kneeling on the floor.
Reports, however, reveal that the photo is not from the "Fifty Shades of Grey" movie but from a previous photo shoot. Second look at the blindfolded girl actually reveals that the girl may be "Transformers 3" star and model Rosie Huntington-Whiteley.
In another Instagram post, this time by the "Fifty Shades" trilogy author, E.L. James, the key to Christian Grey's Red Room of Pain have been posted. The kinky image Dornan posted appears to be a scene fans of the erotic novel can guess may happen in Christian's Grey's room at his penthouse, or at The Red Room of Pain or maybe even in Anastasia Steele's room in the apartment she shared with Kate Kavanagh (Eloise Mumford) if indeed there is the same scene to be included in the movie.
Eloise Mumford has previously revealed in an interview with E! that "Fifty Shades of Grey" is a "love story" and apparently not the "mommy porn" the majority of readers in the U.S. have dubbed the E.L. James trilogy to be. Otherwise, the new Instagram post from Dornan still shows hints of probable porn in the movie adaptation however minor and romantic it may be.
"Fifty Shades of Grey," starring Jamie Dornan and Dakota Johnson, hits theatres on Valentine's Day 2015.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Full List Of Winners, Miley Cyrus ‘Wrecking Ball’ Bags Video Of The Year [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton First Official Solo Trip: Details For Malta Tour Revealed [PHOTOS]
- Manny Pacquiao Vs. Chris Algieri World Tour Kick Off Press Conference In Macau [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
Join the Conversation
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Endangered Characters On ‘The Winds of Winter’: Tyrion Lannister, Theon Greyjoy & Jon Snow
- Justin Bieber Was Not A Very Good Host For 'Saturday Night Live,' Cast Members Tell All In A Book
- 'True Love,' Jennifer Lopez Book - Everything To Know About The First Ever Book By The Latin Artist
- A Bookless Digital Library Hums With Knowledge
- Apple on iPhone 6 Release Date One Week After September 9 Despite Display Shortage Starting $800
- James Foley Video Had A Change Of Actor – Expert Points Out
- Canada Concerned About Russia’s Military Expansion in Arctic
- Nokia X2 vs. Nokia Lumia 530 - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Hundreds of Men Rape Teen for Three Years
- Nexus 6 Release Date Will Intro Android 5.0 aka Lemon Meringue Pie with Killer Specs & Features
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini vs. LG G3 S (aka LG G3 Beat, LG G3 Mini) – Specs, Features And Price Showdown