Fifty Shades of Grey Star Jamie Dornan Shows Off Half-Naked Body in Supposed New Movie Still
By Alyssa Ashley Lucas | July 4, 2014 1:27 PM EST
After the disappointment of the first movie still of Jamie Dornan as Christian Grey in the movie adaptation of E.L. James erotic novel, "Fifty Shades of Grey," the Irish actor released a photo on his Instagram that apparently made up to what the fans expected but missed from the first still.
In the first movie still posted on the official Facebook page of "Fifty Shades," Jamie Dornan, portraying the sexy billionaire Christian Grey, could be seen staring on cam as he sits behind the wheels of what has been guessed as his famous black Audi R8 Spyder he drives from the book. But nothing from the image can be noted as a giveaway to how much of the book will be in the movie.
In the new supposed movie still that Dornan posted on his Instagram account, however, the 32-year-old "Fifty Shades of Grey" actor showed that there is more to the movie than a sexy billionaire sitting behind his wheels.
In the new photo on Dornan's Instagram, the actor can be seen standing half-naked, necktie and shirt undone, a glass of alcohol in his left hand, staring down in his boxer shorts at a supposed blindfolded Anastasia Steele (Dakota Johnson) who is apparently kneeling on the floor.
Reports, however, reveal that the photo is not from the "Fifty Shades of Grey" movie but from a previous photo shoot. Second look at the blindfolded girl actually reveals that the girl may be "Transformers 3" star and model Rosie Huntington-Whiteley.
In another Instagram post, this time by the "Fifty Shades" trilogy author, E.L. James, the key to Christian Grey's Red Room of Pain have been posted. The kinky image Dornan posted appears to be a scene fans of the erotic novel can guess may happen in Christian's Grey's room at his penthouse, or at The Red Room of Pain or maybe even in Anastasia Steele's room in the apartment she shared with Kate Kavanagh (Eloise Mumford) if indeed there is the same scene to be included in the movie.
Eloise Mumford has previously revealed in an interview with E! that "Fifty Shades of Grey" is a "love story" and apparently not the "mommy porn" the majority of readers in the U.S. have dubbed the E.L. James trilogy to be. Otherwise, the new Instagram post from Dornan still shows hints of probable porn in the movie adaptation however minor and romantic it may be.
"Fifty Shades of Grey," starring Jamie Dornan and Dakota Johnson, hits theatres on Valentine's Day 2015.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: King Williem-Alexander, Queen Maxima Hold Solemn Reception Ceremony for Victims
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
Join the Conversation
- Apple iPhone 6 on Two Confirmed Release Dates, New Parts Leaked Suggesting Bigger iPhone to Come
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- Killer Whales Gobble Japanese Whaling Crew
- The Pirate Bay Releases ‘The Mobile Bay’: Mobile Torrent Download Made Easier but Remains Illegal
- Shocking Video of Pedigree Dog Culling in Bali Emerges [Video]