Horrible Bosses 2 Trailer Released: More Humour as the Adventure Continues [Watch Video]
By Sachin Trivedi | July 4, 2014 12:55 PM EST
It's all about the money in the upcoming movie "Horrible Bosses" 2. The new trailer of the movie shows Jason Bateman, Charlie Day and Jason Sudeikis trying to act like criminals as they attempt to pull off a kidnapping.
Actress Jennifer Aniston attends the NY Season Premiere of HBO's "The Leftovers" in New York June 23, 2014. REUTERS/Andrew Kelly
"Horrible Bosses" 2 continues the story of Kurt Buckman, Nick Hendricks and Dale Arbus. The trio had conspired to murder their bosses in the previous movie released in 2011. Kevin Spacey and Jennifer Aniston, both of whom played the roles of the bosses in the previous movie, will be joining the cast once again.
The trailer of "Horrible Bosses" 2 shows the three friends visiting Dave Harken, played by Kevin Spacey, in the prison. Movie buffs who have seen the previous movie will remember that Harken was sentenced to serve 25 years in prison. The trio are in some desperate need of help in order to approach him again but there is no dearth of humour in the movie.
The plot of "Horrible Bosses" 2 revolves around Dale, Kurt and Nick deciding to start a business. But when an investor rips them off in the venture they decide to take desperate measures. They are advised to act like criminals by Jamie Foxx in the trailer. The trio are seen kidnapping the investor.
Jennifer Anniston is back playing the role of Julia Harris. The character is Dale's boss and was seen sexually harassing Dale in the previous movie. In the trailer she is seen with Nick Hendricks as she entices him to do it on a "dentist's chair."
The character may be getting even dirtier in the upcoming movie. When Nick asks to be excused to go the men's room Julia tells him that he can do it on her. She does not bat an eye and continues to encourage Nick when he holds up two fingers explaining what he is going to do in the men's room.
"Horrible Bosses" 2 will be released on Nov 26, 2014 in the U.S and on Nov 28 in the UK. Expectations are high from the upcoming movie given the enormous success of the previous movie. Fans are excited to see how the trio will get even with the investor who ripped them off.
Star Wars Episode 7: Kevin Smith Hints at the Sith After Visiting the Set [Read]
Grand Theft Auto 5: Special July 4 Independence Day Content [Read]
Star Wars 7: More Hints Point to Boba Fett and Mandalorians in the Movie [Watch Video] [Read]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM