Shailene Woodley & Ellen Dating Reports: Five Things to Know
By Riza Ornos | July 4, 2014 12:38 PM EST
Months after she went out as gay, "Juno" star Ellen Page is making a long of noise these past few days after she spotted having lunch with girl pal Shailene Woodley. Now the media is speculating that there might be a romantic connection between the two as the "Insurgent" star recently revealed that she doesn't care about the person's sex when she love someone.
Actress Shailene Woodley arrives for a 20th Century Fox presentation of "The Fault in Our Stars" during CinemaCon, the official convention of the National Association of Theatre Owners, at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas, Nevada March 27, 2014. REUTERS/Steve Marcus
OK Magazine broke the news when they published a headline, "Are Shailene Woodley and Ellen Page Dating?" on July 2 when the two were photographed enjoying a lunch together at Palihouse in West Hollywood on Friday, June 27.
Here are the five fast facts about the Shailene Woodley and Ellen Page dating reports.
1. Dubbed as the next Jennifer Lawrence, "The Fault In Our Stars" actress is Hollywood newest "It" girl whose down-to-earth and just-say-no-attitude made her an instant target for gossips. "I fall in love with human beings based on who they are. Not based on what they do or what sex they are," Shai's statement in an interview with the Hollywood Reporter hinting about her bisexual tendencies.
2. Speculations about the actress dating "Divergent" co-star Theo James are completely untrue, so Shai is very much single and can date anyone she like. "She is very individual as a person," James revealed in an interview with MTV. "She has a strong sense of identity, and she also had a strong sense of the character and how she wanted to play it."
3. The 27-year-old star came out as gay at HRCF's Time to Thrive and said in a moving speech as she wants to make a difference to help others who are struggling with their sexuality. "I'm here today because I am gay. And because... maybe I can make a difference. To help others have an easier and more hopeful time. Regardless, for me, I feel a personal obligation and a social responsibility," she said in her speech.
4. Three months after she made the shocking revelation, Page was spotted with her arms wrapped around the unnamed blond woman as they enjoyed lunch at Café Habana. "I'm so stoked to get married," said the "X-Men: Days of Future Past" star to Hollywood Reporter. "I 'm such a romantic, it's awful. And I don't think I'd want to make a kid, but I'd love to raise one. I'd love to raise a kid."
5. The two actresses shared the same Hollywood experience as they started acting in such a young age. Both known for being down-to-earth, Shai and Ellen are both supporting each other especially when the Canadian star decided to reveal her real sexuality. "Ellen really leaned on Shailene through the coming out process," a source told the magazine.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 1, 2014: Hope Reveals Something To Wyatt And Katie Almost Loses A Loved One [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5: Human Flesh Burgers Unveiled To Celebrate TWD’s New Season
- George Clooney Divorced Talia Balsam Years Before Getting Married to Amal Alamuddin: Know About Clooney's Ex Wife
- Apple iPhone 6 vs. OnePlus One: With Invitation-Only Model Rested, OnePlus One Can Be A Real Threat To iPhone 6
- 3 Signs Nexus 6, 8 Release Date Nears: Leaked Pics, KitKat Factory Image & Android L Details Emerge
- ISIS Supporters are Walking Among the Many in the United States – Report
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build
- Samsung Aware Of Gap Issue On Galaxy Note 4, Mentions It As Important Manufacturing Feature In Note 4 User Manual
- Airstrikes Against ISIS Has Claimed Innocent Lives In Syria, Dubbed ‘Ineffective’ By Jihadi Fighters, US Military To Ask For More Spending Money
- ISIS Receives Food, Ammunition Due To Mistake Of Iraqi Pilots