iPhone Accessories Add Life to Smartphone Experience
By Kalyan Kumar | July 4, 2014 12:03 PM EST
Enjoy the pleasant experience from iPhones with several sleek accessories available in the market. You do not need to spend a fortune to get the best out of your iPhone. Scour them at Pinterest, Etsy or eBay so that you can keep your iPhone charged, save it from dust and enjoy quality photos.
Maximize your iPhone experience with the following:
Whooz Vinyl Labels. Cover your chargers with funny faces so that you can make it distinct from your co-workers.
Front Gate Wifi LED Lights. Turn off lights or adjust the mood lighting at your place with Wifi LED lights that will sync up to your iPhone. That spares you the effort of getting up to flip a switch.
Keep out Dust. Make your iPhone dust-free with nifty little shoes from Etsy for five dollars.
Griffin PowerJolt SE Car Charger. Griffin's PowerJolt SE Car Charger will ensure your iPhone is never out of battery when you are on driving. It charges all iPhone models with its dock connector with SmartFuse technology using built-in circuit breaker.
Woogie iPhone Case. Never be afraid that your kid's hands will ruin your iPhone. If you use Woogie iPhone case it will be huggable. It can make your iPhone easier for the baby to hold but it will not break.
Otterbox iPhone 4 Impact Series Case. It offers hefty protection sans bulkiness because of its silicone skin and inner core protects against bumps, scratches and shocks.
MoviePeg. MoviePeg frees your hands from handling your iPhone. This simple accessory can prop your iPhone up so that the screen can be seen without holding the phone. It is handy for watching videos or movies.
Monster iCable 800 for iPhone. It connects your iPhone directly to a car's sound system. Any 1/8-inch minijack audio input delivers a direct wired connection between music collection and car's speakers.
Apple Remote for iPhone. Control the iPhone from anywhere in the room with Apple's iPhone remote. Offering best control on iPhone music and slideshows. it is also handy in connecting the iPhone to a TV or home stereo. The only thing is that it requires Apple's Universal Dock to work optimally.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family
- Xiaomi VP Hugo Barra Says ‘Apple iPhone 6 Is The Most Beautiful Smartphone Ever Built’
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown