Kate Middleton Pregnant With Second Baby Boy, Report Suggests
By jaskiran kaur | July 4, 2014 11:41 AM EST
Not too long ago rumours claimed that Duchess of Cambridge Kate Middleton is pregnant with twin girls. Following those claims, the new reports have emerged stating that her highness is pregnant with only one child, a baby boy.
Britain's Prince William, the Duke of Cambridge, and his wife Catherine, the Duchess of Cambridge.
According to July 7th edition of In Touch Weekly magazine, Kate Middleton is pregnant with second baby and she is reportedly "thrilled." Citing the claims of the tabloid, Celebrity Dirty Laundry states that in the month of May, Duchess suffered morning sickness. This is the reason she kept a low profile in public.
The report notes that the big announcement will reportedly be confirmed on Prince George's first birthday in July, as per Kate Middleton and Prince William's plans. Prince William believes a baby brother would be the "best gift" for Prince George.
It is reported that the reason for them to have second baby within a year after their first child's birth is Prince William's belief of giving his son a sibling close to his age. He wishes Prince George to have the similar bond like Prince William shares with Prince Harry.
Another report by the Web site states that the rumours fuelled up when she could "barely conceal baby bump" during her recent outings. At the moment, Kate Middleton is "prepping for spare heir." The report also suggests that Kate Middleton and Prince William want to move out of Kensington Palace and move to Sandringham to raise their kids. However, these reports have been denied and it is said the royal couple has planned $7 million renovation at Kensington Palace, according to Inquistr.
Meanwhile, reader know that this is not the first time it has been reported that the Duchess of Cambridge is pregnant with second baby with Prince William. Most recently Star and OK! Magazines reported that Kate Middleton is pregnant with twin girls. However, these reports were slammed later when Regimental Sergeant Major Ray Collister asked Prince William if the couple was planning another baby. William responded by saying "One's enough at the moment" (via Mirror). Also, there is no real evidence for the latest pregnancy reports of Kate Middleton making the rounds. Reports about Kate Middleton's pregnancy remain unconfirmed.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- Celebrities Who Got Pregnant Using IVF: Busting the Myths About IVF
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- 15 Orgasms/Week, $27K/Yr Salary Not Bad for Professional Toy Tester Cara Houiellebecq (VIDEO)
- Thai’s Crackdown on Commercial Surrogacy Exposes Aussie Couple’s Appalling Deed
- 2014 Perseid Meteor Shower vs. Supermoon: Best to View Meteor Shower Display before August 12 to 13 Peak
- Australian Wanted Man Threatens Terror in Australia, Demands Release of Muslim Prisoners
- Viral Video Cyring Sadie: 5-Year-Old Little Girl Does Not Want Her Baby Brother to Grow Up [WATCH VIDEO]
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 6 Most Wanted Feature Upgrades for Next iPhone
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Twin Malaysia Airlines MH370, MH17 Aviation Disasters Create Phobia Among Travellers
- HTC One M8 Windows Phone to Launch for Verizon; Release Date, Price, Five Fresh Features to Anticipate for New Smartphone
- OnePlus One vs. Moto X+1 – Early Specifications, Release Date and Price Faceoff