Kate Middleton Pregnant With Second Baby Boy, Report Suggests
By jaskiran kaur | July 4, 2014 11:41 AM EST
Not too long ago rumours claimed that Duchess of Cambridge Kate Middleton is pregnant with twin girls. Following those claims, the new reports have emerged stating that her highness is pregnant with only one child, a baby boy.
Britain's Prince William, the Duke of Cambridge, and his wife Catherine, the Duchess of Cambridge.
According to July 7th edition of In Touch Weekly magazine, Kate Middleton is pregnant with second baby and she is reportedly "thrilled." Citing the claims of the tabloid, Celebrity Dirty Laundry states that in the month of May, Duchess suffered morning sickness. This is the reason she kept a low profile in public.
The report notes that the big announcement will reportedly be confirmed on Prince George's first birthday in July, as per Kate Middleton and Prince William's plans. Prince William believes a baby brother would be the "best gift" for Prince George.
It is reported that the reason for them to have second baby within a year after their first child's birth is Prince William's belief of giving his son a sibling close to his age. He wishes Prince George to have the similar bond like Prince William shares with Prince Harry.
Another report by the Web site states that the rumours fuelled up when she could "barely conceal baby bump" during her recent outings. At the moment, Kate Middleton is "prepping for spare heir." The report also suggests that Kate Middleton and Prince William want to move out of Kensington Palace and move to Sandringham to raise their kids. However, these reports have been denied and it is said the royal couple has planned $7 million renovation at Kensington Palace, according to Inquistr.
Meanwhile, reader know that this is not the first time it has been reported that the Duchess of Cambridge is pregnant with second baby with Prince William. Most recently Star and OK! Magazines reported that Kate Middleton is pregnant with twin girls. However, these reports were slammed later when Regimental Sergeant Major Ray Collister asked Prince William if the couple was planning another baby. William responded by saying "One's enough at the moment" (via Mirror). Also, there is no real evidence for the latest pregnancy reports of Kate Middleton making the rounds. Reports about Kate Middleton's pregnancy remain unconfirmed.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ebola Virus Might Reach Australia in Months; Health Dept Says Australia Prepared For Outbreak
- Woman, 40, Charged after Six Baby Corpses Found in Canada U-Haul Locker
- ISIS Educates Young Children in 'School of Jihad,' Deploys Them in Active Combat After Graduation [VIDEO]
- Six English Words Which Originated From Arabic
- Seven Weird Things Banned by Governments
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation