Days of Our Lives (DOOL) Spoilers for July 7-11 Episodes: Updates on EJ, Sami, Abigail, Brady, John, Theresa and More
By jaskiran kaur | July 4, 2014 10:07 AM EST
"Days of Our Lives" (DOOL) is featuring some very intriguing storylines with shockers and surprises that continue to keep its fans glued to the show. Last week was the week of celebrations with EJ and Sami's wedding and Fourth of July happened to be falling in the same week. However, things took an unexpected turn. Despite knowing about EJ and Abigail's dirty secrets, Sami decided to tie the knot with EJ. As for EJ's arrest, no one saw it coming. Fans are eager to know that what happens next. Does Sami have a secret plan? Here are few spoilers from "Days of Our Lives" (DOOL) for July 7-11 episodes. Read on to find out the details. [Warning: Spoilers Alert!]
This article contains spoilers from "Days of Our Lives" (DOOL) For July 7-11 episodes. Read at your own risk.
Picking up from where it left, "Days of Our Lives" will kick off with the day of benefit gala in Salem city, according to Soap Opera Fan. The Web site notes that things at the event do not "run entirely smooth" but at the end it "turns out well." Furthermore, Hope does something that leaves the guests and Aiden, "stunned."
Elsewhere, Elvis is not doing too well. His life is a wreck and this compels Nicole to offer him help and support.
If Sami ended up saying "I Do" to EJ on the wedding night, it does not mean it's the end of her vengeance. She is enraged and her desire for revenge overpowers her in the coming episodes. As for Abby, she has not been doing well ever since she was made the maid of honour by Sami. In the coming week, she is going to feel worse when she sees her "worst nightmare" becoming a reality.
John has been trying to protect Brady, but all his efforts have miserably failed. John continues to do the same and sees his son threaten him with a "disturbing" threat that leaves John shocked. After the uproar, Brady takes Theresa to Vegas where they spend some good time together.
Meanwhile, Daniel goes through some difficult times as his plans take an unexpected turn. Eve tells him that she doesn't want him as her doctor, but something more.
Other Highlights from "Days of Our Lives" (DOOL) July 7-11 Episodes (Spoilers)
Clyde comes down to Salem to trace Jordan according to the detailed spoilers by She Knows. The Web site notes that Sami receives a surprise from Kate and she decides to make a "big, game-changing move." EJ seeks support from Abigail and Clyde continues to stalk Jordan and Ben. There is "shocking news" in store for EJ. Meanwhile, Jennifer tries to settle things with Eve but her reaction leaves Jennifer surprised. In DiMera mansion, EJ and Sami get into "a major confrontation." Elsewhere, things between Aiden and Hope get romantic after the dance. Marlena shows off a hidden talent during the time of crisis at the gala and JJ faces Eve.
Days of Our Lives" (DOOL) airs weekdays at 1 pm on NBC.
For more spoilers and information on "Days of Our Lives" (Days), read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- Kristen Stewart ‘Not In Love’ With ‘Equals’ Co-star Nicholas Hoult -- Reports
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar