Ariana Grande Praises One Direction's Harry Styles Songwriting Abilities: 'He's an amazing writer'
By Diadem Pambid | July 4, 2014 9:43 AM EST
Harry Styles had a big hand in composing one song for Ariana Grande's second studio album, "My Everything." With Harry's song writing prowess involved in Grande's single "A Little Bit of Your Heart," "Directioners" and "Arianators" definitely have something to look forward to. In fact, Grande has nothing but praises for Styles and his song writing.
British singer Harry Styles from the band One Direction arrives to attend the presentation of the Burberry Autumn/Winter 2014 collection during London Fashion Week
After the success of her latest single, "Problem," Grande is swimming on the waves of success. Yet, the success still isn't enough given she's working on the release of yet another hit single but this time with Zedd. In addition, the former Nickelodeon star is also working on the highly anticipated release of her second studio album, "My Everything."
For one, "Arianators" have so much to look forward to with a lot of big names said to have collaborated with Grande. One renowned singer who gave a hand in Grande's album is none other than One Direction's Harry Styles. Reports confirm that Harry had penned one single in "My Everything" which is entitled, "A Little Bit of Your Heart."
Almost all "Directioners" know Styles is one heck of a singer but he's even a better song writer. Grande even praised Styles song writing abilities calling him "amazing."
"It's a beautiful song. He's an amazing writer. It's really beautiful. He's amazingly talented," shared Grande during MTV's show, "Total Ariana Live."
How exactly did the song writing with Harry involved even begin? Well, Grande simply asked nicely.
"I was at the studio one day and he was there, and literally, [songwriters] Johan [Carlsson] and Savan [Kotecha] were like, 'Hey, do you want to write something for Ariana?' And he was like, 'Sure, mate.' And he just did," explained Grande.
Grande isn't the only singer Harry has written a song for. In fact, reports claim Harry's solo career is set to boom thanks to his song writing session with Kodaline. However, a representative for Styles had flatly denied such rumours.
"There are no plans for Harry to release any solo music at this time, any writing that he is doing is for potential One Direction songs. It's common knowledge that the boys write separately and bring to each other for the album," explained the rep in a report by E! Online.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Oct. 27-31, 2014: As Halloween Draws Near, Forrester Creations Will Reel From Eric's Shocking Decision And The Rest Will Scramble To Make Their Plans Successful [WATCH VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Shifts Blame On US For Ukraine Crisis, Putin Accuses West of 'Remaking World'
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine