Ariana Grande Praises One Direction's Harry Styles Songwriting Abilities: 'He's an amazing writer'
By Diadem Pambid | July 4, 2014 9:43 AM EST
Harry Styles had a big hand in composing one song for Ariana Grande's second studio album, "My Everything." With Harry's song writing prowess involved in Grande's single "A Little Bit of Your Heart," "Directioners" and "Arianators" definitely have something to look forward to. In fact, Grande has nothing but praises for Styles and his song writing.
British singer Harry Styles from the band One Direction arrives to attend the presentation of the Burberry Autumn/Winter 2014 collection during London Fashion Week
After the success of her latest single, "Problem," Grande is swimming on the waves of success. Yet, the success still isn't enough given she's working on the release of yet another hit single but this time with Zedd. In addition, the former Nickelodeon star is also working on the highly anticipated release of her second studio album, "My Everything."
For one, "Arianators" have so much to look forward to with a lot of big names said to have collaborated with Grande. One renowned singer who gave a hand in Grande's album is none other than One Direction's Harry Styles. Reports confirm that Harry had penned one single in "My Everything" which is entitled, "A Little Bit of Your Heart."
Almost all "Directioners" know Styles is one heck of a singer but he's even a better song writer. Grande even praised Styles song writing abilities calling him "amazing."
"It's a beautiful song. He's an amazing writer. It's really beautiful. He's amazingly talented," shared Grande during MTV's show, "Total Ariana Live."
How exactly did the song writing with Harry involved even begin? Well, Grande simply asked nicely.
"I was at the studio one day and he was there, and literally, [songwriters] Johan [Carlsson] and Savan [Kotecha] were like, 'Hey, do you want to write something for Ariana?' And he was like, 'Sure, mate.' And he just did," explained Grande.
Grande isn't the only singer Harry has written a song for. In fact, reports claim Harry's solo career is set to boom thanks to his song writing session with Kodaline. However, a representative for Styles had flatly denied such rumours.
"There are no plans for Harry to release any solo music at this time, any writing that he is doing is for potential One Direction songs. It's common knowledge that the boys write separately and bring to each other for the album," explained the rep in a report by E! Online.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Will Name Second Child Diana, Camilla Parker-Bowles Not Invited to Prince George’s Birthday - Reports
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev Drama: Heartbroken The Vampire Diaries Actress Reacts to Nikki Reed Dating News—Report
- Selena Gomez's Mystery Man Identified as Businessman Tommy Chiabra, Singer Flirts and Shares Same Towel with Him -- Reports
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales