BFF Feud: Demi Lovato Tired of Selena Gomez Drama, Justin Bieber to Blame - Reports
By Diadem Pambid | July 4, 2014 8:49 AM EST
Demi Lovato and Selena Gomez have been the best of friends even before their Disney days. However, it looks like Demi is cutting ties from the "Come & Get It" singer. The "Really Don't Care" singer un-followed Selena before posting a cryptic tweet which prompted reports that Demi got tired of Selena's dramas.
Singer Demi Lovato serves as grand marshal during the 44th annual Los Angeles Pride parade in West Hollywood, California June 8, 2014.
After her public un-follow and diss to former Disney star, Miley Cyrus, Demi has once again done the same for former BFF, Selena Gomez. Despite their constant "support" through the past months, looks like Lovato has had enough as per the reports. The "Neon Lights" songstress publicly un-followed Selena on Twitter before posting a cryptic tweet. The tweet has since then been taken down but a screenshot has been made available here.
Yet, after deleting the said tweet Demi had once again sent out a tweet but this time with a photo from her music video of "Really Don't Care."
"We just #REALLYDONTCARE," tweeted Lovato.
What could have led to the big feud between the former BFFs? Reports claim Demi had gotten tired of Selena's drama of which includes her toxic relationship with Justin Bieber.
"Demi tried to help Selena with her substance problems and also getting rid of Justin from her life and it is apparent Selena refused to listen to Demi's advice," reveals a source in an exclusive interview with Hollywood Life, adding, "Demi doesn't need any extra drama, she's learned from her own recovery to lose the people that bring her down and Selena is too much of a headache. The unfollowing of Selena is sending a message that Demi is pissed. She is sick of Selena's boy-who-cried-wolf mentality."
As for Selena Gomez, the songstress is losing her friends one by one all thanks to her reunion with Bieber. Reports claim that since the "Jelena" reunion, Swift has maintained her distance from the "Come & Get It" singer while Lovato has swum away from all the drama.
Will Demi Lovato and Selena Gomez reconcile the second time around? The BFF's were known to have big, blow up fights but reconcile after. Fans of "Semi" could only hope that things would become better once again for their two stars.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Finale Recap: And The Winner Is…[Spoilers]
- Kris Jenner Shocks Boyfriend Corey Gamble In The Bedroom With Her Tricks And Fabulous Sex Life
- 'Glee' Season 6 Spoilers, Air Date: Naya Rivera Teases Wedding In Final Chapter, Lea Michele Tweets 700th Song Number
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- '$2,000 For Sex'—Pleads Unlucky-in-Love Guy On OKCupid
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Lumia Update Will Come Soon Confirms Microsoft
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3