BFF Feud: Demi Lovato Tired of Selena Gomez Drama, Justin Bieber to Blame - Reports
By Diadem Pambid | July 4, 2014 8:49 AM EST
Demi Lovato and Selena Gomez have been the best of friends even before their Disney days. However, it looks like Demi is cutting ties from the "Come & Get It" singer. The "Really Don't Care" singer un-followed Selena before posting a cryptic tweet which prompted reports that Demi got tired of Selena's dramas.
Singer Demi Lovato serves as grand marshal during the 44th annual Los Angeles Pride parade in West Hollywood, California June 8, 2014.
After her public un-follow and diss to former Disney star, Miley Cyrus, Demi has once again done the same for former BFF, Selena Gomez. Despite their constant "support" through the past months, looks like Lovato has had enough as per the reports. The "Neon Lights" songstress publicly un-followed Selena on Twitter before posting a cryptic tweet. The tweet has since then been taken down but a screenshot has been made available here.
Yet, after deleting the said tweet Demi had once again sent out a tweet but this time with a photo from her music video of "Really Don't Care."
"We just #REALLYDONTCARE," tweeted Lovato.
What could have led to the big feud between the former BFFs? Reports claim Demi had gotten tired of Selena's drama of which includes her toxic relationship with Justin Bieber.
"Demi tried to help Selena with her substance problems and also getting rid of Justin from her life and it is apparent Selena refused to listen to Demi's advice," reveals a source in an exclusive interview with Hollywood Life, adding, "Demi doesn't need any extra drama, she's learned from her own recovery to lose the people that bring her down and Selena is too much of a headache. The unfollowing of Selena is sending a message that Demi is pissed. She is sick of Selena's boy-who-cried-wolf mentality."
As for Selena Gomez, the songstress is losing her friends one by one all thanks to her reunion with Bieber. Reports claim that since the "Jelena" reunion, Swift has maintained her distance from the "Come & Get It" singer while Lovato has swum away from all the drama.
Will Demi Lovato and Selena Gomez reconcile the second time around? The BFF's were known to have big, blow up fights but reconcile after. Fans of "Semi" could only hope that things would become better once again for their two stars.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’