BFF Feud: Demi Lovato Tired of Selena Gomez Drama, Justin Bieber to Blame - Reports
By Diadem Pambid | July 4, 2014 8:49 AM EST
Demi Lovato and Selena Gomez have been the best of friends even before their Disney days. However, it looks like Demi is cutting ties from the "Come & Get It" singer. The "Really Don't Care" singer un-followed Selena before posting a cryptic tweet which prompted reports that Demi got tired of Selena's dramas.
Singer Demi Lovato serves as grand marshal during the 44th annual Los Angeles Pride parade in West Hollywood, California June 8, 2014.
After her public un-follow and diss to former Disney star, Miley Cyrus, Demi has once again done the same for former BFF, Selena Gomez. Despite their constant "support" through the past months, looks like Lovato has had enough as per the reports. The "Neon Lights" songstress publicly un-followed Selena on Twitter before posting a cryptic tweet. The tweet has since then been taken down but a screenshot has been made available here.
Yet, after deleting the said tweet Demi had once again sent out a tweet but this time with a photo from her music video of "Really Don't Care."
"We just #REALLYDONTCARE," tweeted Lovato.
What could have led to the big feud between the former BFFs? Reports claim Demi had gotten tired of Selena's drama of which includes her toxic relationship with Justin Bieber.
"Demi tried to help Selena with her substance problems and also getting rid of Justin from her life and it is apparent Selena refused to listen to Demi's advice," reveals a source in an exclusive interview with Hollywood Life, adding, "Demi doesn't need any extra drama, she's learned from her own recovery to lose the people that bring her down and Selena is too much of a headache. The unfollowing of Selena is sending a message that Demi is pissed. She is sick of Selena's boy-who-cried-wolf mentality."
As for Selena Gomez, the songstress is losing her friends one by one all thanks to her reunion with Bieber. Reports claim that since the "Jelena" reunion, Swift has maintained her distance from the "Come & Get It" singer while Lovato has swum away from all the drama.
Will Demi Lovato and Selena Gomez reconcile the second time around? The BFF's were known to have big, blow up fights but reconcile after. Fans of "Semi" could only hope that things would become better once again for their two stars.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Selena Gomez's Mystery Man Identified as Businessman Tommy Chiabra, Singer Flirts and Shares Same Towel with Him -- Reports
- NCIS Season 12 Spoilers: Fans Fear Cote de Pablo Not Coming Back, Tony DiNozzo Moving On from Ziva David
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Report: Duchess Expecting a Baby Girl, Prince William Wants 3 Kids [PHOTOS]
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales
- Sony Xperia M2 vs. Moto G – Specifications, Features and Price Showdown