Lea Michelle's New Boyfriend Matthew Paetz Allegedly a Male Escort: Find Out More About his Controversial Past
By nidhi tewari | July 4, 2014 8:33 AM EST
Lea Michelle has stepped out with her alleged new love interest Matthew Paetz, who has a controversial past of being a male escort once. The couple was seen holding hands and looked happy together when the photographers clicked their pictures, which can be seen here on E! Online. The "Glee" star has been in news after her then boyfriend and co-star Cory Monteith died tragically leaving her heartbroken. However, her new boyfriend Paetz has brought the smile back on her lips. Let's find out more about Matthew Paetz.
Actress Lea Michelle arrives at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York May 5, 2014. REUTERS/Carlo Allegri
1. According to Matthew's Twitter bio, he is a "dating and lifestyle" coach who propagates the idea of respecting women. "Confident masculinity isn't controlling or aggressive. It is poise and understood. Something that is felt by others; not forced on them," reads one of Matthew's quote on Twitter.
2. Matthew's past is controversial, says TMZ. The gossip Web site calls Matthew a "former gigolo," who once operated under the alias "Christian" on the escort website Cowboys4Angels. However, after dating Lea, the profile of Christian is no longer visible.
3. Matthew is a certified life coach, dating expert and massage therapist and reportedly charges $350 for one hour and up to $6,000 for a weekend, his profile on Cowboys4Angels says, according to TMZ.
4. Matthew has however stopped working as a male escort after he started dating Lea, TMZ reports adding that his last date was a weekend outing with a female during the Stagecoach music festival in April.
5. Matthew now works sometimes as a backup dancer, actor or a model.
6. Lea reportedly met Matthew on the set of the shooting of her music video, "On My Way."
7. After meeting Matthew, Lea has been "happiest she's been in a long time," her friends revealed to Hollywood Life.
8. Lea believes that Matthew is quite similar to her late boyfriend Cory Monteith and reminds her of him, Hollywood Life reports.
9. Both Lea and Matthew are huge animal lovers.
10. Lea and Matthew share liking for Barbara Streisand and both like two movies of her - "Funny Girl" and "The Way We Were."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron' Teaser Trailer: Fans' Cry At ‘Epic’ Footage, Vision Not Featured
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’