Lea Michelle's New Boyfriend Matthew Paetz Allegedly a Male Escort: Find Out More About his Controversial Past
By nidhi tewari | July 4, 2014 8:33 AM EST
Lea Michelle has stepped out with her alleged new love interest Matthew Paetz, who has a controversial past of being a male escort once. The couple was seen holding hands and looked happy together when the photographers clicked their pictures, which can be seen here on E! Online. The "Glee" star has been in news after her then boyfriend and co-star Cory Monteith died tragically leaving her heartbroken. However, her new boyfriend Paetz has brought the smile back on her lips. Let's find out more about Matthew Paetz.
Actress Lea Michelle arrives at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York May 5, 2014. REUTERS/Carlo Allegri
1. According to Matthew's Twitter bio, he is a "dating and lifestyle" coach who propagates the idea of respecting women. "Confident masculinity isn't controlling or aggressive. It is poise and understood. Something that is felt by others; not forced on them," reads one of Matthew's quote on Twitter.
2. Matthew's past is controversial, says TMZ. The gossip Web site calls Matthew a "former gigolo," who once operated under the alias "Christian" on the escort website Cowboys4Angels. However, after dating Lea, the profile of Christian is no longer visible.
3. Matthew is a certified life coach, dating expert and massage therapist and reportedly charges $350 for one hour and up to $6,000 for a weekend, his profile on Cowboys4Angels says, according to TMZ.
4. Matthew has however stopped working as a male escort after he started dating Lea, TMZ reports adding that his last date was a weekend outing with a female during the Stagecoach music festival in April.
5. Matthew now works sometimes as a backup dancer, actor or a model.
6. Lea reportedly met Matthew on the set of the shooting of her music video, "On My Way."
7. After meeting Matthew, Lea has been "happiest she's been in a long time," her friends revealed to Hollywood Life.
8. Lea believes that Matthew is quite similar to her late boyfriend Cory Monteith and reminds her of him, Hollywood Life reports.
9. Both Lea and Matthew are huge animal lovers.
10. Lea and Matthew share liking for Barbara Streisand and both like two movies of her - "Funny Girl" and "The Way We Were."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kristen Stewart Moving On With Nicholas Hoult, Jennifer Lawrence Dating Chris Martin – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Han Solo's Super Star Destroyer, Costumes And Weapons
- 'Avengers: Age Of Ultron' Will Feature Nude Scene Confirmed—Report
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’: Top 5 Revelations Of Season 8
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Tatooine Set Leaked, Reveals Tusken Raiders Huts
- 'Terminator' 5 And 'Jurassic World' Trailers To Be Released Soon
- Saudi Arabia: Brothers Beheaded For Smuggling Marijuana Into The Kingdom
- ISIS Posts Graphic Beheading Video of US Journalist James Foley
- ISIS: More Journalists Beheading To Come After James Foley and Steven Sotloff [Video]
- Moto X+1 is Likely Nexus 6 Template; Motorola Shamu is 1st Android Silver with Snapdragon 810 – Reports
- Nexus 6 Release Date Dilemma with Motorola Shamu Details Pointing to Better Smartphone and Killer Features
- James Foley’s Executioner Has British Accent—A Chilling Reminder That ISIS Has Foreign Members
- After James Foley, ISIL Threatens to Behead Another American Journalist Steven Sotloff