Lea Michelle's New Boyfriend Matthew Paetz Allegedly a Male Escort: Find Out More About his Controversial Past
By nidhi tewari | July 4, 2014 8:33 AM EST
Lea Michelle has stepped out with her alleged new love interest Matthew Paetz, who has a controversial past of being a male escort once. The couple was seen holding hands and looked happy together when the photographers clicked their pictures, which can be seen here on E! Online. The "Glee" star has been in news after her then boyfriend and co-star Cory Monteith died tragically leaving her heartbroken. However, her new boyfriend Paetz has brought the smile back on her lips. Let's find out more about Matthew Paetz.
Actress Lea Michelle arrives at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York May 5, 2014. REUTERS/Carlo Allegri
1. According to Matthew's Twitter bio, he is a "dating and lifestyle" coach who propagates the idea of respecting women. "Confident masculinity isn't controlling or aggressive. It is poise and understood. Something that is felt by others; not forced on them," reads one of Matthew's quote on Twitter.
2. Matthew's past is controversial, says TMZ. The gossip Web site calls Matthew a "former gigolo," who once operated under the alias "Christian" on the escort website Cowboys4Angels. However, after dating Lea, the profile of Christian is no longer visible.
3. Matthew is a certified life coach, dating expert and massage therapist and reportedly charges $350 for one hour and up to $6,000 for a weekend, his profile on Cowboys4Angels says, according to TMZ.
4. Matthew has however stopped working as a male escort after he started dating Lea, TMZ reports adding that his last date was a weekend outing with a female during the Stagecoach music festival in April.
5. Matthew now works sometimes as a backup dancer, actor or a model.
6. Lea reportedly met Matthew on the set of the shooting of her music video, "On My Way."
7. After meeting Matthew, Lea has been "happiest she's been in a long time," her friends revealed to Hollywood Life.
8. Lea believes that Matthew is quite similar to her late boyfriend Cory Monteith and reminds her of him, Hollywood Life reports.
9. Both Lea and Matthew are huge animal lovers.
10. Lea and Matthew share liking for Barbara Streisand and both like two movies of her - "Funny Girl" and "The Way We Were."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- Nina Dobrev Moves On From Ian Somerhalder: ‘TVD’ Actress Trying To Reconcile With Ex, ‘DWTS’ Star Derek Hough—Report Suggests
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Casting: Brothel Guard, Military Officer And More
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. BlackBerry Passport — Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown
- 3 Signs Apple iPhone 6 Could be in Short Supply Following its Sept 19 Release Date
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Micromax Canvas A1 Vs Spice Dream Uno Vs Karbonn Sparkle V: A Choice On Which Android Is The Best