Beyonce Jay Z Divorce Rumours an Alleged Publicity Stunt, Couple Still Happy and Together
By nidhi tewari | July 4, 2014 8:31 AM EST
There is strong speculation in the media that pop diva Beyonce Knowles and her rapper husband Jay Z are heading towards a breakup. Both the singers are allegedly hounded by cheating rumours. Beyonce has reportedly been accused of cheating on Jay Z with her bodyguard Julius De Boer while her husband Jay Z was reportedly accused of cheating on Bey when he wanted to leave her at the recent MET Gala event to attend Rihanna's after party without Beyonce.
Beyonce and her husband Jay-Z arrive at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York, May 5, 2014.
Beyonce and Jay Z Look Happy During On The Run Tour Rehearsals: Joint Tour Expected to Rake in Millions Through Ticket Sales
Beyonce and Jay Z Share Exclusive Blue Ivy Birth Footage with Miami Fans During On The Run Show: Read the Concert Reviews
However, Hollywood Life is now reporting that all these cheating speculations could actually be a publicity stunt by Queen Bey and Jay Z to remain in news and sell the tickets of their ongoing "On the Run" concerts.
"To create some buzz for the tour to sell tickets. If people are going to talk about their relationship and the highs and lows, like everything else in her life she wants complete control and she wants all the advantages from it," the Web site reports quoting an inside source.
Here are top five reasons why Jay Z and Beyonce are still together and all the cheating and other scandals are just to "sell tickets" and remain newsworthy.
1. The news of Beyonce and Jay Z not getting along started when Beyonce's sister Solange was secretly caught on a video hitting Jay Z. The media speculated that she was upset about Jay Z leaving Beyonce alone and attending Rihanna's party. However, Queen Bey looked unaffected by the incident in video and did not react at all. She maintained her calm after the incident and released a joint statement saying the matter has been resolved and they are all good. Read more here.
2. Beyonce posted a picture of Jay Z and her daughter Blue Ivy together on the recent Father's Day. She called Jay as the "greatest" father and wished him on the occasion.
3. Beyonce and Jay Z look happy while rehearsing backstage before their "On The Run" kicked off in Miami on June 25. Going by the photographic evidence, the couple looked together and in a cordial relationship with each other. Read more about it here.
4. Beyonce and Jay Z had announced their joint concert "On the Run" before the Solange elevator incident happened and the rumours about their troubled married life kicked off. After the alleged divorce rumours, the couple still went on with the tour as scheduled and did not cancel it.
5. Beyonce and Jay Z have often been spotted shopping together with their Blue Ivy even after the alleged cheating and divorce rumours. More recently, on Tuesday, the Carter family was spotted shopping at Ralph Lauren store at The Hamptons and looked happy. Check out thier pictures here.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Slow-Moving Yet Unrelenting Hawaii Lava Now Only Inches Away From Pahoa Homes
- Kate Middleton Expecting A Baby Boy For The Second Time Around – Reports [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 6: Kansas City Royals 10, San Francisco Giants 0 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- This Is Why Japanese Princess Masako Attended First Palace Banquet After 11 Years
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Update: Louise And Blake To Make Their First Appearance As A Couple In Australia
- Pregnant Kourtney Kardashian Talks About Marrying Scott Disick, Her Pregnancy Cravings and Picking Out Baby Names
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Dismantling Of Fukushima Reactor 1 Faces Delays, US Judge Gives Sailor Go Signal To Push Through Lawsuit Against TEPCO Over Radiation
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge To Be Available Through T-Mobile In The US
- Five Extreme Drop Tests On BlackBerry Passport Reveals Its Endurance [Watch Video]
- Updated iOS 8 Pangu Untethered Jailbreak Now Fully Works with Cydia: Key Fixes & Mods to Expect
- Ex-Ohio Trooper Pleads Guilty To Issuing Sex as Penalty To Women Motorists