Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Season 5 Casting Spoilers, Filming Update: Find Out Who are Returning to RHOBH
By jaskiran kaur | July 3, 2014 7:25 PM EST
"Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" (RHOBH) Season 5 will not air until a few more months. But the show and cast members are already creating a buzz. Several reports will fill up fans of the popular Bravo reality show who are eager to know more about the fifth installment of the show, especially those who are wondering which cast members will return for season 5. Here are few casting spoilers and filming update on "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" Season 5. Read on to find out the details. [Warning: Spoilers Alert!]
This article contains potential spoilers from "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" (RHOBH) Season 5. Read only if you want to learn more about it.
It was earlier reported that two cast members of "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" have been fired. Joyce Giraud and Carlton Gebbia are reportedly not returning to the show for the next season.
However, fans can brace themselves for a high-on-drama season later this year. According to TMZ, two fan-favourite cast members are returning to the show, which has slumped in ratings. The Web site suggests show runners are bringing back Camille Grammer and Adrienne Maloof to "restore the show to its former ratings glory."
Camille Grammer was fired by the show's bosses after her divorce from Kelsey. This happened because Grammer "went from crazy to boring after her divorce," as described in the report. As for Adrienne Maloof, producers reportedly said they would "NEVER work with her again after she quit the show."
The two of them have reportedly been shooting some scenes for "RHOBH" Season 5. However, Camille Grammer and Adrienne Maloof won't return to the show as regulars. "They'll be on here and there," reports the Web site. The news is confirmed by People, reporting they won't "have them back on RHOBH in any full capacity." Camille Grammer and Adrienne Maloof recently filmed scenes from Kyle Richard's much talked about white party.
Meanwhile, returning to the show for the next season are Kyle Richards, Kim Richards, Brandi Glanville, Lisa Vanderpump and Yolanda Foster.
In additional news, All About the Real Housewives blog has spilled some filming update hinting at "RHOBH" Season 5 storyline. The blog post reported Yolanda Foster was recently filming scenes with Kyle Richard's husband Mauricio Umansky at his office. They've shot a goodbye scene that needed a couple of retakes.
"It was really awkward. Brandi (Glanville) was also there two weeks ago looking for a rental," the blog quoted it insider as saying.
Furthermore, Daily Mail reported Lisa Vanerpump was spotted filming a scene with her daughter Pandora at the restaurant owned by the family. Joining the party at Villa Blanca, Beverly Hills, was Vanderpump's husband Ken Todd. It was reportedly a "lighthearted" scene where Kevin was chatting with "Love & Hip Hop Atlanta" star Joseline Hernandez, who was dining at the restaurant.
"Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" (RHOBH) Season 5 is expected to premiere during mid fall on Bravo.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kristen Stewart Moving On With Nicholas Hoult, Jennifer Lawrence Dating Chris Martin – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'Avengers: Age Of Ultron' Will Feature Nude Scene Confirmed—Report
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Han Solo's Super Star Destroyer, Costumes And Weapons
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 1: ‘The Biggest Action Sequence That We Have Ever Attempted’ [VIDEO]
- 'Terminator' 5 And 'Jurassic World' Trailers To Be Released Soon
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Tatooine Set Leaked, Reveals Tusken Raiders Huts
- Saudi Arabia: Brothers Beheaded For Smuggling Marijuana Into The Kingdom
- ISIS Posts Graphic Beheading Video of US Journalist James Foley
- ISIS: More Journalists Beheading To Come After James Foley and Steven Sotloff [Video]
- Nexus 6 Release Date Dilemma with Motorola Shamu Details Pointing to Better Smartphone and Killer Features
- After James Foley, ISIL Threatens to Behead Another American Journalist Steven Sotloff
- Moto X+1 is Likely Nexus 6 Template; Motorola Shamu is 1st Android Silver with Snapdragon 810 – Reports
- James Foley’s Executioner Has British Accent—A Chilling Reminder That ISIS Has Foreign Members