Jelena Hearsays: Justin Bieber Reportedly Proposes to Selena Gomez for Marrriage Amidst Chantel Jeffries Reunion Reports
By jaskiran kaur | July 3, 2014 7:00 PM EST
Reports about Justin Bieber-Selena Gomez reunion are swirling around. Earlier, several media outlets reported the on-and-off couple have reconciled once again. The latest update is Justin Bieber has reportedly proposed to Selena Gomez for marriage. Read on to find out the details.
Citing the claims of Life & Style magazine, Hollywood Life reports Justin Bieber asked Selena Gomez "to marry him." According to the magazine's source, the "Baby" singer has told his singer star girlfriend that "he will marry her."
Even though they both are "young," they "feel like they have a deep connection" which they believe "no one else can break," according to the source.
Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber's relationship has been surrounded by controversies and speculations. Despite all the "protest," the rumoured couple reportedly want to make their relationship work.
It is reported Selena's "family and friends" are not in favour of her relationship with Justin. So they feel like it's "them against the world."
The report adds Selena Gomez has "one condition to accepting" Justin Bieber's marriage proposal. The magazine claims the songstress wants the singer to "prove to her that he's serious and stop cheating on her."
However, this report comes after claims of Justin Bieber hanging out with old friend and rumoured ex-girlfriend Chantel Jeffries. Jeffries is the same girl whom he was spotted with during his DUI arrest by Miami Police in January 2014.
There is another photo from the night showing him "cuddling" with Chantel Jeffries and Catherine Paiz. He captioned the photo: "Studio with these fools @chantel @catherine." E!Online notes a source revealed that Bieber and Jeffries are "just friends" and that he and Gomez are still together.
However, Selena Gomez is "hysterical" ever since she learnt about Bieber and Chantel hanging out, according to Hollywood Life. "Seeing Justin with other girls" is reportedly "driving her crazy."
The question is did Justin Bieber really pop the ultimate question to Selena Gomez or are these mere rumours? GossipCop took the onus of finding the truth. The Web site reportedly contacted a "mutual pal" with Gomez and discovered the report is "ridiculous" and untrue.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Brad Pitt Still in Love with Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston, Staying with Angelina Jolie for Sake of Kids, Claims Brad's Psychic
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
- Transfer News: Manchester United's Possible Transfer Options For This Season
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 22, 2014: Liam’s Confession About Paris To Hope And Deacon’s Revelation To Brooke In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- Chuck Zito Apologises For Offensive Comment On Christy Mack Beating
- ‘True Blood’ Final Episode Thank You: Watch Sookie Ask Whether God Made Us All, Find Out Why 'True Blood' Is Ending [VIDEO]
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Make Their Big Brother Proud
- Kanye West's 2010 Album 'My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy' is Album of the Decade
- James Foley Beheading Video Has Play-Acting Portions – Video Experts Say
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date, iPhone 6C or 6L Anticipation: Three Things Should Matter To New Phone Shoppers
- Upcoming Sony Xperia Z3 With Dual-SIM Support Gets Approved In China; Full Specifications Revealed; Amber-Coloured Xperia Z3 Tipped
- More Nexus 8/Nexus 9 Release Confirmed with More Leaks and Out of Stock Nexus 7 and 10
- James Foley: Release of Beheading Video by ISIS Meant to Attract More Recruits to Join the Cause – Intelligence
- 2015 Ford Mustang: Right-Hand Drive Pony Car To Be Available In Australia Next Year
- James Foley: ISIS Demanded Multimillion Ransom, US Refused To Pay---Reports