Jelena Hearsays: Justin Bieber Reportedly Proposes to Selena Gomez for Marrriage Amidst Chantel Jeffries Reunion Reports
By jaskiran kaur | July 3, 2014 7:00 PM EST
Reports about Justin Bieber-Selena Gomez reunion are swirling around. Earlier, several media outlets reported the on-and-off couple have reconciled once again. The latest update is Justin Bieber has reportedly proposed to Selena Gomez for marriage. Read on to find out the details.
Citing the claims of Life & Style magazine, Hollywood Life reports Justin Bieber asked Selena Gomez "to marry him." According to the magazine's source, the "Baby" singer has told his singer star girlfriend that "he will marry her."
Even though they both are "young," they "feel like they have a deep connection" which they believe "no one else can break," according to the source.
Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber's relationship has been surrounded by controversies and speculations. Despite all the "protest," the rumoured couple reportedly want to make their relationship work.
It is reported Selena's "family and friends" are not in favour of her relationship with Justin. So they feel like it's "them against the world."
The report adds Selena Gomez has "one condition to accepting" Justin Bieber's marriage proposal. The magazine claims the songstress wants the singer to "prove to her that he's serious and stop cheating on her."
However, this report comes after claims of Justin Bieber hanging out with old friend and rumoured ex-girlfriend Chantel Jeffries. Jeffries is the same girl whom he was spotted with during his DUI arrest by Miami Police in January 2014.
There is another photo from the night showing him "cuddling" with Chantel Jeffries and Catherine Paiz. He captioned the photo: "Studio with these fools @chantel @catherine." E!Online notes a source revealed that Bieber and Jeffries are "just friends" and that he and Gomez are still together.
However, Selena Gomez is "hysterical" ever since she learnt about Bieber and Chantel hanging out, according to Hollywood Life. "Seeing Justin with other girls" is reportedly "driving her crazy."
The question is did Justin Bieber really pop the ultimate question to Selena Gomez or are these mere rumours? GossipCop took the onus of finding the truth. The Web site reportedly contacted a "mutual pal" with Gomez and discovered the report is "ridiculous" and untrue.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Will Name Second Child Diana, Camilla Parker-Bowles Not Invited to Prince George’s Birthday - Reports
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev Drama: Heartbroken The Vampire Diaries Actress Reacts to Nikki Reed Dating News—Report
- Selena Gomez's Mystery Man Identified as Businessman Tommy Chiabra, Singer Flirts and Shares Same Towel with Him -- Reports
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales