Jelena Hearsays: Justin Bieber Reportedly Proposes to Selena Gomez for Marrriage Amidst Chantel Jeffries Reunion Reports
By jaskiran kaur | July 3, 2014 7:00 PM EST
Reports about Justin Bieber-Selena Gomez reunion are swirling around. Earlier, several media outlets reported the on-and-off couple have reconciled once again. The latest update is Justin Bieber has reportedly proposed to Selena Gomez for marriage. Read on to find out the details.
Citing the claims of Life & Style magazine, Hollywood Life reports Justin Bieber asked Selena Gomez "to marry him." According to the magazine's source, the "Baby" singer has told his singer star girlfriend that "he will marry her."
Even though they both are "young," they "feel like they have a deep connection" which they believe "no one else can break," according to the source.
Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber's relationship has been surrounded by controversies and speculations. Despite all the "protest," the rumoured couple reportedly want to make their relationship work.
It is reported Selena's "family and friends" are not in favour of her relationship with Justin. So they feel like it's "them against the world."
The report adds Selena Gomez has "one condition to accepting" Justin Bieber's marriage proposal. The magazine claims the songstress wants the singer to "prove to her that he's serious and stop cheating on her."
However, this report comes after claims of Justin Bieber hanging out with old friend and rumoured ex-girlfriend Chantel Jeffries. Jeffries is the same girl whom he was spotted with during his DUI arrest by Miami Police in January 2014.
There is another photo from the night showing him "cuddling" with Chantel Jeffries and Catherine Paiz. He captioned the photo: "Studio with these fools @chantel @catherine." E!Online notes a source revealed that Bieber and Jeffries are "just friends" and that he and Gomez are still together.
However, Selena Gomez is "hysterical" ever since she learnt about Bieber and Chantel hanging out, according to Hollywood Life. "Seeing Justin with other girls" is reportedly "driving her crazy."
The question is did Justin Bieber really pop the ultimate question to Selena Gomez or are these mere rumours? GossipCop took the onus of finding the truth. The Web site reportedly contacted a "mutual pal" with Gomez and discovered the report is "ridiculous" and untrue.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation
- More Nexus 6 Problems Arise with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Poor Benchmark Results and Other Issues
- HTC One M8 Android 5.0 Lollipop Release Delayed: Other Schedule and Installation Guide
- Israel''s Al Aqsa and East Jerusalem Issues Threatening Its Multi Billion Gas Deal With Jordan