Jelena Hearsays: Justin Bieber Reportedly Proposes to Selena Gomez for Marrriage Amidst Chantel Jeffries Reunion Reports
By jaskiran kaur | July 3, 2014 7:00 PM EST
Reports about Justin Bieber-Selena Gomez reunion are swirling around. Earlier, several media outlets reported the on-and-off couple have reconciled once again. The latest update is Justin Bieber has reportedly proposed to Selena Gomez for marriage. Read on to find out the details.
Citing the claims of Life & Style magazine, Hollywood Life reports Justin Bieber asked Selena Gomez "to marry him." According to the magazine's source, the "Baby" singer has told his singer star girlfriend that "he will marry her."
Even though they both are "young," they "feel like they have a deep connection" which they believe "no one else can break," according to the source.
Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber's relationship has been surrounded by controversies and speculations. Despite all the "protest," the rumoured couple reportedly want to make their relationship work.
It is reported Selena's "family and friends" are not in favour of her relationship with Justin. So they feel like it's "them against the world."
The report adds Selena Gomez has "one condition to accepting" Justin Bieber's marriage proposal. The magazine claims the songstress wants the singer to "prove to her that he's serious and stop cheating on her."
However, this report comes after claims of Justin Bieber hanging out with old friend and rumoured ex-girlfriend Chantel Jeffries. Jeffries is the same girl whom he was spotted with during his DUI arrest by Miami Police in January 2014.
There is another photo from the night showing him "cuddling" with Chantel Jeffries and Catherine Paiz. He captioned the photo: "Studio with these fools @chantel @catherine." E!Online notes a source revealed that Bieber and Jeffries are "just friends" and that he and Gomez are still together.
However, Selena Gomez is "hysterical" ever since she learnt about Bieber and Chantel hanging out, according to Hollywood Life. "Seeing Justin with other girls" is reportedly "driving her crazy."
The question is did Justin Bieber really pop the ultimate question to Selena Gomez or are these mere rumours? GossipCop took the onus of finding the truth. The Web site reportedly contacted a "mutual pal" with Gomez and discovered the report is "ridiculous" and untrue.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
- Dwyane Wade, Joe Johnson, Amare Stoudemire Among Worst Contracts In The NBA (Part 2 - Eastern Conference)
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Shocking Inside Stories Of Prince Charles and Princess Diana Revealed By Former Press Officer
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Spoilers: Queen Elsa Of 'Frozen' May Not Be The Big Villain (Premiere Date In A Week's Time)
- Another Celebrity Nude Photo Leak: Naked Pics Of Liam Payne And Kim Kardashian Uploaded Online
- Madonna Posts Video Of Son Hailed As Possibly The Next Dancing Prodigy
- Rihanna Nude Photos Leaked – The Fappening 2: Second Wave Of Celebrities Nude Pictures Leak on 4chan And Reddit
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Google Release Roundup: New Nexus 6, Nexus 8, Android 5.0 L Launch and Killer Features
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Nexus 8, Nexus 9 Release Date, Device Name And Price Conundrum: What To Expect?
- New Zealand Could Be Next ISIS Target After Australia Beheading Plot, Says Expert
- China Is Also Seizing Disputed Land Along Indian Border