MasterChef Australia 6 Recap: Episode 42 Victoria’s Great Ocean Road Trip Banquet Service Challenge [WATCH VIDEO]
By Janice Somosot | July 3, 2014 6:40 PM EST
"MasterChef Australia" Season 6, Episode 42 aired on Wednesday, July 2, 2014. It featured the Victoria's Great Ocean Road trip banquet service challenge. Wondering what happened on this episode? If you want to know more, read on for the "MasterChef Australia" 6 recap of Episode 42.
In MasterChef Australia 6, Episode 42, the contestants were divided into two teams, the Red Team and the Blue Team. They all have to cook a banquet for 20 food producers as part of the service challenge. Because Tracy Collins, the 38-year-old hairdresser from South Australia (SA) won the Chef Challenge Immunity and has the power apron, she got to choose her team members to be part of the Red Team, including Emelia Jackson, a 24-year-old marketing coordinator from Victoria (VIC) and Jamie Fleming, a 26-year-old bartender from New South Wales (NSW). Click HERE to see the recipes prepared by the Red Team including the Lobster, Bread & Pickle and the Braised Leeks with Oysters.
On the other hand, the Blue Team including Brent Owens, a 24-year-old bobcat driver from Victoria (VIC) and Colin Sheppard, a 51-year-old winemaker from South Australia (SA), also got busy with their banquet. Click HERE to see the recipes prepared by the Blue Team including the Crumbed Chicken Club Sandwich with Basil Aioli and Chips with Lemon Salt and Rosemary.
Amy Shields, a 37-year-old Learning Systems admin from Western Australia (WA), Ben Macdonald, a 36-year-old IT Systems Consultant from Queensland (QLD), Laura Cassai, a 19-year-old Health Science student from South Australia (SA), Sarah Todd, a 27-year-old model from Queensland (QLD) and Renae Smith - a 31-year-old Brand Developer from New South Wales (NSW) also participated in the Victoria's Great Ocean Road trip banquet service challenge.
As usual, "MasterChef Australia" 6 judges George Calombaris, Gary Mehigan and Matt Preston were on hand to oversee the challenge. Of course, it wouldn't be a road trip without a car. That's why the contestants got to use several red Alfa Romeo Giuliettas to drive to their destination.
Click HERE to see photos of the Victoria's Great Ocean Road trip banquet service challenge from the "MasterChef Australia" 6 official Web site.
That's it for the "MasterChef Australia" 6 recap of Episode 42 which featured the Victoria's Great Ocean Road trip banquet service challenge. It was shown on July 2, 2014 at Network Ten. Watch the full episode HERE. Don't miss "MasterChef Australia" 6 from Sunday to Thursday at 7:30 p.m. However, in case you still missed it, never fear because the International Business Times (IBT) is here to give you the latest recaps and spoilers of your favourite Australian cooking competition.
Watch the video of "Masterchef Australia" Season 6, Episode 42 The Great Outdoor Challenge below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Photos from the Crash Site of Malaysia Airlines MH17 In Ukraine
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Bachelorette 2014, Bachelor 2015 Spoilers: Andi Dorfman Hints at Next Bachelor; Find Out What He Thinks About the Job
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic says ‘Back in the Saddle’, Beckett, Castle Romance to Grow Stronger
- Selena Gomez & Andre Hamann Update: Andre Calls Selena Stunning, Admits Crush on Singer
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Sony PlayStation 4 Outsells a Resurgent Xbox One in June