Kourtney Kardashian Shows Off Baby Bump in String Bikini and Calls Khloe Fat [VIDEO]
By Christine Jane Caparras | July 3, 2014 6:33 PM EST
Kourtney Kardashian is finally showing her 4-month baby bump as she struts her stuff in a string bikini in the Hamptons. Meanwhile, Kourtney is heard implying younger sister Khloe is fat in a preview to the next episode of "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" which airs Sundays.
Kourtney was photographed lounging by the poolside with sisters Kim and the Jenner sisters Kendall and Kylie. The pregnant Kardashian wore an animal print string bikini that openly showcased her growing belly as seen in a number of photos. Cameras were seen filming the sisters who were all bikini-clad, except for newlywed Kim who was covered up in a long black skirt and cropped top.
Meanwhile, Kourtney was caught on camera implying she thought her sister Khloe was fat in an episode preview of their family reality series. In the preview for next week's episode of "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" (see video below), Kourtney is filmed jokingly calling Khloe fat.
In the video (below), the family is seen discussing Kourtney and Scott's plans for their new home. Kourtney then invites youger brother Rob to come over. Khloe reacts by saying Rob is coming home with her. The sisters then get into a small wrestling fight where the much bigger Khloe manhandles Kourtney and starts tickling her. Kourtney pleads for her to stop and Scott is heard in the background sayiing the famous adage "It's not over 'til the fat lady sings." After which, Kourtney then tells Khloe to sing implying she's the fat lady. Khloe doesn't seem offended and just starts laughing and carries on tickling Kourtney.
"Keeping Up with the Kardashians" is now on its ninth season. Episode number 11 aired just last week featuring Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick's newly acquired dream mansion. This season also revealed Kourtney's pregnancy with her third child with boyfriend Scott. The pair already have two children, 4-year-old Mason and Penelope who is about 2 years old.
While the current season is in prgress and the spin-off, "Kourtney and Khloe Take the Hamptons", is being filmed, the Kardashians have been spotted popping in and out of Southampton since early June while filming the series in between other commitments. The family have rented a home by the water where they will be staying while filming the spin-off series.
Just this week, momager Kris Jenner along with Kim, joined Kourtney, Khloe and Scott in the Hamptons for a little summer R&R after celebrating Khloe's 30th birthday in New York. Scott and his two children have not been spotted with the girls in recent days fuelling reports he and Kourtney have been fighting again due to his partying ways.
Earlier this week, the Kardashian sisters and mom Kris Jenner were also spotted working out together. The family is frequently seen working out and doing fitness activities like yoga and hiking in the show. Meanwhile, their brother Rob is in the center of a weight crisis as he has been criticised in recent months for his rapid weight gain.
"Keeping Up with the Kardashians" airs Sundays at 9 pm on E!.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu