Kourtney Kardashian Shows Off Baby Bump in String Bikini and Calls Khloe Fat [VIDEO]
By Christine Jane Caparras | July 3, 2014 6:33 PM EST
Kourtney Kardashian is finally showing her 4-month baby bump as she struts her stuff in a string bikini in the Hamptons. Meanwhile, Kourtney is heard implying younger sister Khloe is fat in a preview to the next episode of "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" which airs Sundays.
Kourtney was photographed lounging by the poolside with sisters Kim and the Jenner sisters Kendall and Kylie. The pregnant Kardashian wore an animal print string bikini that openly showcased her growing belly as seen in a number of photos. Cameras were seen filming the sisters who were all bikini-clad, except for newlywed Kim who was covered up in a long black skirt and cropped top.
Meanwhile, Kourtney was caught on camera implying she thought her sister Khloe was fat in an episode preview of their family reality series. In the preview for next week's episode of "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" (see video below), Kourtney is filmed jokingly calling Khloe fat.
In the video (below), the family is seen discussing Kourtney and Scott's plans for their new home. Kourtney then invites youger brother Rob to come over. Khloe reacts by saying Rob is coming home with her. The sisters then get into a small wrestling fight where the much bigger Khloe manhandles Kourtney and starts tickling her. Kourtney pleads for her to stop and Scott is heard in the background sayiing the famous adage "It's not over 'til the fat lady sings." After which, Kourtney then tells Khloe to sing implying she's the fat lady. Khloe doesn't seem offended and just starts laughing and carries on tickling Kourtney.
"Keeping Up with the Kardashians" is now on its ninth season. Episode number 11 aired just last week featuring Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick's newly acquired dream mansion. This season also revealed Kourtney's pregnancy with her third child with boyfriend Scott. The pair already have two children, 4-year-old Mason and Penelope who is about 2 years old.
While the current season is in prgress and the spin-off, "Kourtney and Khloe Take the Hamptons", is being filmed, the Kardashians have been spotted popping in and out of Southampton since early June while filming the series in between other commitments. The family have rented a home by the water where they will be staying while filming the spin-off series.
Just this week, momager Kris Jenner along with Kim, joined Kourtney, Khloe and Scott in the Hamptons for a little summer R&R after celebrating Khloe's 30th birthday in New York. Scott and his two children have not been spotted with the girls in recent days fuelling reports he and Kourtney have been fighting again due to his partying ways.
Earlier this week, the Kardashian sisters and mom Kris Jenner were also spotted working out together. The family is frequently seen working out and doing fitness activities like yoga and hiking in the show. Meanwhile, their brother Rob is in the center of a weight crisis as he has been criticised in recent months for his rapid weight gain.
"Keeping Up with the Kardashians" airs Sundays at 9 pm on E!.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Getting Serious With Jennifer Lawrence, Actress Joining Coldplay Tour [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Jennifer Lawrence’s Nude Photos and Videos Leaked by 4Chan Hacker; Ariana Grande, Lea Michele, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Kate Upton’s Also Included
- Celebrities’ Leaked Nude Photos: Master-List Printed, Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian, Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence, Kaley Cuoco, Rihanna, More Names On It
- Nude Photos Leaked: Mary Elizabeth Winstead Says Nude Photos Hers, Faces Backlash, Takes Twitter Break
- ‘The Leftovers’: Episode 10 On Hold, Renewed For Season 2, Season 1 Finale Synopsis And Preview [VIDEO]
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Boards London Train in Casual Disguise, Royal Couple’s Incognito Plan A Huge Hit [PHOTOS]
- Apple iPhone 6 Actual Release Date after September 9 Confirmed 128GB Variant with New Resolution
- Moto G2 Release Roundup: Specs, Pricing, and Release Date Details
- PlayStation 4 Killing Xbox One Costing Microsoft Millions But It's Fine
- Nexus 6 on Release Date Confirmed with Phablet-Size Display as FCC Filing Hints of 5.9-Inch Screen