Kendra Wilkinson's Husband Hank Baskett's Alleged Tranny Mistress Ava London Details Transition from Man to Woman Through Surgeries
By Christine Jane Caparras | July 3, 2014 6:22 PM EST
Former Playboy Bunny Kendra Wilkinson and husband Hank Baskett have been embroiled in controversies surrounding their marriage after reports leaked that Baskett had an affair. The transsexual who is in the middle of it all, Ava London, has now revealed details of her journey from being Paul to Ava through $50,000 worth of surgeries and treatments.
London revealed she went through 18 cosmetic surgeries to achieve the looks that allegedly caught the eye of Hank Baskett. She says she started the process in 2011 when she underwent hormone therapy and then eventually made the first big step by undergoing breast augmentation surgery to obtain DD implants later that year.
A series of surgeries followed including three nose jobs, a chin shave, numerous feather lifts, liposuction, brow bone contour and hairline reduction, all of which she detailed in an exclusive interview with Radar Online.
She didn't stop there and also had silicone injected into her butt and hips in order to give her a more feminine figure. She explained the extensive number of surgeries were done all at once to make the transition immediate because she didn't want to look like a man with boobs.
Lucky for her, she revealed that an ex-boyfriend picked up the tab for the series of surgeries that led to her transition from Paul to Ava. She has reportedly also been receiving large sums of money from Baskett after their alleged encounters and in an attempt to shut her up.
Ava Sabrina London claims to have engaged in sexual activities with Kendra Wilkinson's husband while she was pregnant with their daughter, Alijah.
Despite having gone through a staggering number of surgeries, she has not undergone the final step in the process which is gender reassignment or genital reconstruction.
"I've thought about it. I'm very comfortable and confident in who I am. It's not on my to-do list anytime soon. But not to say I'd never do it. I think I'm pretty much done for now. I don't want to go overboard." she told Radar.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce and Jay Z: HOV May Have a Sextape with Carmen Bryan, Report Suggests; Queen Bey ‘Beyond Furious’
- The Bachelorette Season 10 (2014) Finale, ATFR Spoilers: Find Out: Will Andi Dorfman Accept the Proposal and is She Still With the Winner
- Jim Parsons Quits The Big Bang Theory News Turns Out Hoax, but Actor ‘Not’ Sure about his Return in Season 8
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Reports: The Truth Behind the Duchess Miscarriage
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- Killer Whales Gobble Japanese Whaling Crew
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- 12-inch MacBook Apple Retina and 2014 MacBook Pro to Feature Liquid Sensors, Release in October
- The Pirate Bay Releases ‘The Mobile Bay’: Mobile Torrent Download Made Easier but Remains Illegal
- 5 Marketing Nuggets We Can All Learn From Lady Gaga