Kendra Wilkinson's Husband Hank Baskett's Alleged Tranny Mistress Ava London Details Transition from Man to Woman Through Surgeries
By Christine Jane Caparras | July 3, 2014 6:22 PM EST
Former Playboy Bunny Kendra Wilkinson and husband Hank Baskett have been embroiled in controversies surrounding their marriage after reports leaked that Baskett had an affair. The transsexual who is in the middle of it all, Ava London, has now revealed details of her journey from being Paul to Ava through $50,000 worth of surgeries and treatments.
London revealed she went through 18 cosmetic surgeries to achieve the looks that allegedly caught the eye of Hank Baskett. She says she started the process in 2011 when she underwent hormone therapy and then eventually made the first big step by undergoing breast augmentation surgery to obtain DD implants later that year.
A series of surgeries followed including three nose jobs, a chin shave, numerous feather lifts, liposuction, brow bone contour and hairline reduction, all of which she detailed in an exclusive interview with Radar Online.
She didn't stop there and also had silicone injected into her butt and hips in order to give her a more feminine figure. She explained the extensive number of surgeries were done all at once to make the transition immediate because she didn't want to look like a man with boobs.
Lucky for her, she revealed that an ex-boyfriend picked up the tab for the series of surgeries that led to her transition from Paul to Ava. She has reportedly also been receiving large sums of money from Baskett after their alleged encounters and in an attempt to shut her up.
Ava Sabrina London claims to have engaged in sexual activities with Kendra Wilkinson's husband while she was pregnant with their daughter, Alijah.
Despite having gone through a staggering number of surgeries, she has not undergone the final step in the process which is gender reassignment or genital reconstruction.
"I've thought about it. I'm very comfortable and confident in who I am. It's not on my to-do list anytime soon. But not to say I'd never do it. I think I'm pretty much done for now. I don't want to go overboard." she told Radar.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Selena Gomez's Mystery Man Identified as Businessman Tommy Chiabra, Singer Flirts and Shares Same Towel with Him -- Reports
- NCIS Season 12 Spoilers: Fans Fear Cote de Pablo Not Coming Back, Tony DiNozzo Moving On from Ziva David
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Report: Duchess Expecting a Baby Girl, Prince William Wants 3 Kids [PHOTOS]
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales
- Sony Xperia M2 vs. Moto G – Specifications, Features and Price Showdown