Kendra Wilkinson's Husband Hank Baskett's Alleged Tranny Mistress Ava London Details Transition from Man to Woman Through Surgeries
By Christine Jane Caparras | July 3, 2014 6:22 PM EST
Former Playboy Bunny Kendra Wilkinson and husband Hank Baskett have been embroiled in controversies surrounding their marriage after reports leaked that Baskett had an affair. The transsexual who is in the middle of it all, Ava London, has now revealed details of her journey from being Paul to Ava through $50,000 worth of surgeries and treatments.
London revealed she went through 18 cosmetic surgeries to achieve the looks that allegedly caught the eye of Hank Baskett. She says she started the process in 2011 when she underwent hormone therapy and then eventually made the first big step by undergoing breast augmentation surgery to obtain DD implants later that year.
A series of surgeries followed including three nose jobs, a chin shave, numerous feather lifts, liposuction, brow bone contour and hairline reduction, all of which she detailed in an exclusive interview with Radar Online.
She didn't stop there and also had silicone injected into her butt and hips in order to give her a more feminine figure. She explained the extensive number of surgeries were done all at once to make the transition immediate because she didn't want to look like a man with boobs.
Lucky for her, she revealed that an ex-boyfriend picked up the tab for the series of surgeries that led to her transition from Paul to Ava. She has reportedly also been receiving large sums of money from Baskett after their alleged encounters and in an attempt to shut her up.
Ava Sabrina London claims to have engaged in sexual activities with Kendra Wilkinson's husband while she was pregnant with their daughter, Alijah.
Despite having gone through a staggering number of surgeries, she has not undergone the final step in the process which is gender reassignment or genital reconstruction.
"I've thought about it. I'm very comfortable and confident in who I am. It's not on my to-do list anytime soon. But not to say I'd never do it. I think I'm pretty much done for now. I don't want to go overboard." she told Radar.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Finale Recap: And The Winner Is…[Spoilers]
- Kris Jenner Shocks Boyfriend Corey Gamble In The Bedroom With Her Tricks And Fabulous Sex Life
- 'American Horror Story' Season 4 Episode 8 Spoilers: Big Twist Features Dandy In Blood Bath
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Nov. 26, 2014, The Forrester Mansion Is All Decked Out For Thanksgiving With Family And Friends [WATCH VIDEO]
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments