Kendra Wilkinson's Husband Hank Baskett's Alleged Tranny Mistress Ava London Details Transition from Man to Woman Through Surgeries
By Christine Jane Caparras | July 3, 2014 6:22 PM EST
Former Playboy Bunny Kendra Wilkinson and husband Hank Baskett have been embroiled in controversies surrounding their marriage after reports leaked that Baskett had an affair. The transsexual who is in the middle of it all, Ava London, has now revealed details of her journey from being Paul to Ava through $50,000 worth of surgeries and treatments.
London revealed she went through 18 cosmetic surgeries to achieve the looks that allegedly caught the eye of Hank Baskett. She says she started the process in 2011 when she underwent hormone therapy and then eventually made the first big step by undergoing breast augmentation surgery to obtain DD implants later that year.
A series of surgeries followed including three nose jobs, a chin shave, numerous feather lifts, liposuction, brow bone contour and hairline reduction, all of which she detailed in an exclusive interview with Radar Online.
She didn't stop there and also had silicone injected into her butt and hips in order to give her a more feminine figure. She explained the extensive number of surgeries were done all at once to make the transition immediate because she didn't want to look like a man with boobs.
Lucky for her, she revealed that an ex-boyfriend picked up the tab for the series of surgeries that led to her transition from Paul to Ava. She has reportedly also been receiving large sums of money from Baskett after their alleged encounters and in an attempt to shut her up.
Ava Sabrina London claims to have engaged in sexual activities with Kendra Wilkinson's husband while she was pregnant with their daughter, Alijah.
Despite having gone through a staggering number of surgeries, she has not undergone the final step in the process which is gender reassignment or genital reconstruction.
"I've thought about it. I'm very comfortable and confident in who I am. It's not on my to-do list anytime soon. But not to say I'd never do it. I think I'm pretty much done for now. I don't want to go overboard." she told Radar.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Full List Of Winners, Miley Cyrus ‘Wrecking Ball’ Bags Video Of The Year [PHOTOS]
- Manny Pacquiao Vs. Chris Algieri World Tour Kick Off Press Conference In Macau [PHOTOS]
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
Join the Conversation
- Katy Perry's Date Riff Raff At MTV VMAs: Top 5 Things To Know About The Rapper
- ‘True Blood’: Identity Of Sookie’s Husband In Final Episode Thank You Revealed
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Spoilers: Juice Ratting Gemma Out To Jax, Unser Helping New Sheriff
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Spoilers: Cersei Lannister – Possible Deviation From The Books
- Mila Kunis-Ashton Kutcher Baby; Actor ‘Not Letting Mila Out Of His Sight’
- Sept 19 iPhone 6 Release Date Confirmed as Apple Sets Sept 9 iWatch, 2 iPhones Intro - Report
- Why Moto X is Not the Best Smartphone to Purchase Now?
- Nexus 6 Release Date Will Intro Android 5.0 aka Lemon Meringue Pie with Killer Specs & Features
- Hundreds of Men Rape Teen for Three Years
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini vs. LG G3 S (aka LG G3 Beat, LG G3 Mini) – Specs, Features And Price Showdown
- iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 4.7-Inch Model Scores 65.8% In Screen-To-Size Ratio; A Surprise Entry Scales Top Spot [List Attached]
- Product Recall Alert: Hewlett-Packard Pulls Out 6M Power Cords from US, Canada Over Fire Hazard Concerns, Australia Also Affected