Kendra Wilkinson's Husband Hank Baskett's Alleged Tranny Mistress Ava London Details Transition from Man to Woman Through Surgeries
By Christine Jane Caparras | July 3, 2014 6:22 PM EST
Former Playboy Bunny Kendra Wilkinson and husband Hank Baskett have been embroiled in controversies surrounding their marriage after reports leaked that Baskett had an affair. The transsexual who is in the middle of it all, Ava London, has now revealed details of her journey from being Paul to Ava through $50,000 worth of surgeries and treatments.
London revealed she went through 18 cosmetic surgeries to achieve the looks that allegedly caught the eye of Hank Baskett. She says she started the process in 2011 when she underwent hormone therapy and then eventually made the first big step by undergoing breast augmentation surgery to obtain DD implants later that year.
A series of surgeries followed including three nose jobs, a chin shave, numerous feather lifts, liposuction, brow bone contour and hairline reduction, all of which she detailed in an exclusive interview with Radar Online.
She didn't stop there and also had silicone injected into her butt and hips in order to give her a more feminine figure. She explained the extensive number of surgeries were done all at once to make the transition immediate because she didn't want to look like a man with boobs.
Lucky for her, she revealed that an ex-boyfriend picked up the tab for the series of surgeries that led to her transition from Paul to Ava. She has reportedly also been receiving large sums of money from Baskett after their alleged encounters and in an attempt to shut her up.
Ava Sabrina London claims to have engaged in sexual activities with Kendra Wilkinson's husband while she was pregnant with their daughter, Alijah.
Despite having gone through a staggering number of surgeries, she has not undergone the final step in the process which is gender reassignment or genital reconstruction.
"I've thought about it. I'm very comfortable and confident in who I am. It's not on my to-do list anytime soon. But not to say I'd never do it. I think I'm pretty much done for now. I don't want to go overboard." she told Radar.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report