Justin Bieber Not Proposing to Selena Gomez, Singer Sleeps with Chantel Jeffries – Reports
By Riza Ornos | July 3, 2014 3:46 PM EST
Estranged couple Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez recent sweet reunion seemed to have soured already when the "Baby" singer was caught exchanging "flirty" messages with his former flame Chantel Jeffries. Now it becomes pretty clear that Justin doesn't have any intentions of proposing to Selena even though there are rumours that he is looking for the perfect ring and moving in together.
Singer Selena Gomez (R) and Justin Bieber, pose on arrival at the 2011 American Music Awards in Los Angeles November 20, 2011.
Now up to his old tricks again, Justin and Selena's short love affair hot a major roadblock when she saw an exchange of text messages between the two rumoured lovers. "The whole drama between Sel and Justin started when she saw three text messages between him and Chantel. He promised that they were just friends but when she read the texts from Chantel, Selena was like, 'No way,' because they were so flirty - like, 'Babe, I miss you' with little heart emojis," a friend Selena's told Hollywood Life.
"Justin basically freaked out that she went through his cell phone, and he said he could do whatever he wanted," the source added.
Old habits die hard when it comes to the Canadian singer who is famous of stringing girls while having an on-and-off-and-on again relationship to the "Spring Breakers" star. "Over this past weekend, Justin was spotted getting close to his ex-fling, Chantel Jeffries. Chantel posted an Instagram picture showing her and Justin lying in bed together," Celebdirty Laundry reports.
The publication also claimed that the controversial singer insisted to upload the picture online so that Selena would see him with another girl, and clearly he is trying to make the former Disney star jealous. The duo was last seen in party and was allegedly snorting lines of cocaine, and prior to that Selena was hanging out with Justin's family in a theme park in Canada.
"Justin's engagement plans are hot air," a source told Hollywood Life. "He tells Selena things she wants to hear, but he is having too much fun being with her and flirting with other girls. He would only marry her if he got her pregnant, which he is not hoping for or gearing toward anytime soon."
Just when everybody thinks that he is sick and tired of other girls and just want to settle down with Selena, the 20-year-old Hollywood brat is making headlines with another girl and back to his old bad-boy self. He even uploaded the pictures of him and Chantel including her friend on his Shots page for everyone to see, and the girls allegedly left Justin's apartment on June 26 after they spent some time with him in the recording studio.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap: New York Giants 45, Washington Redskins 14 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 29, 2014: Brooke Must Decide If She Will Continue With Her Plans Of Marrying Bill [WATCH VIDEO]
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate