Viral Video Hyundai's The Empty Car Convoy: Hyundai Demonstrates Safety Features on 2015 Hyundai Genesis Midsize Sedan [WATCH]
By Jenalyn Villamarin | July 3, 2014 2:09 PM EST
Hyundai has filmed a video titled "The Empty Car Convoy" to plug the safety features of the 2015 Hyundai Genesis midsize sedan. The new video shared on YouTube became viral, currently with over one million views, where the technology on the self-driving car is shown.
In the Hyundai video, the 2015 Genesis sedans can be seen demonstrating on the road the impressive features such as advanced smart cruise control, blind spot detection, auto emergency braking and lane assist system. According to the Chicago Tribune report, Hyundai made the video to prove that customer satisfaction is important as the company guarantees the "Smart Caring" features on the vehicle.
Hyundai has hired the professional racer Rhys Millen together with the stunt coordinator Wade Eastwood to take part in the video that demonstrates the vehicle's four safety features in a series of short action film called "Blind Test Drive." The video begins with six stunt drivers on board the 2015 Hyundai Genesis where they were instructed to set the advanced smart cruise control with the automatic emergency braking.
Afterwards, the stunt drivers jump out of the vehicle into a trailer leaving the 2015 Hyundai Genesis to drive on its own. The final video demonstration had the tractor trailer taking the lead before slamming the brakes.
The Genesis sedans can be seen braking hard to a stop to avoid collision with the car in front that suddenly stopped. According to the Rush Lane report, the 2015 Hyundai Genesis also has a CO2 sensor that automatically pumps fresh air into the cabin to put off drowsiness while the panoramic sunroof bathes the cabin with sunlight.
Another included feature is the Smart Trunk where one has to stand just in front of the trunk with the keys inside the pocket for a couple of moments before the trunk finally opens. Meanwhile, the Blue Link technology provides electronic sophistication while the voice recognition control sends immediate intimation for help.
There is a smartphone linked feature that allows the drivers to find a car in a crowded parking lot while the system offers different updates like on stocks, sports, weather, movies and gas prices. Have a look at the viral video below of Hyundai's "The Empty Car Convoy" published on June 25, 2014.
More Articles to Read:
Viral Video TV Smash: Brazilian Fan Smashes Television while Watching 2014 World Cup Penalty Shootout against Chile [WATCH] - [READ]
UFO Sightings: Witnesses Report Triangle and Square-Shaped Objects in Gainesville and Austin, Texas - [READ]
Viral Video Men Dancing in Heels: Yanis Marshall Shows off Impressive Dance Moves in High Heels Again to Beyonce Songs [WATCH VIDEO] - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Brisbane Woman Performs Sex With Dog, Gets Charged With Bestiality
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Update: Duchess Forced To Return To Royal Engagements, Feuding With The Queen Over Royal Duties---Report
- Google Loses Lawsuit Against Canadian Woman Over Breast Exposure
- Top 5 Halloween 2014 Costume Ideas For Teen Boys
- Father Spots A Bald Patch On The Lawn Outside His Girls' Bedroom And Gets Shocked At The Reason
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles