Viral Video Hyundai's The Empty Car Convoy: Hyundai Demonstrates Safety Features on 2015 Hyundai Genesis Midsize Sedan [WATCH]
By Jenalyn Villamarin | July 3, 2014 2:09 PM EST
Hyundai has filmed a video titled "The Empty Car Convoy" to plug the safety features of the 2015 Hyundai Genesis midsize sedan. The new video shared on YouTube became viral, currently with over one million views, where the technology on the self-driving car is shown.
In the Hyundai video, the 2015 Genesis sedans can be seen demonstrating on the road the impressive features such as advanced smart cruise control, blind spot detection, auto emergency braking and lane assist system. According to the Chicago Tribune report, Hyundai made the video to prove that customer satisfaction is important as the company guarantees the "Smart Caring" features on the vehicle.
Hyundai has hired the professional racer Rhys Millen together with the stunt coordinator Wade Eastwood to take part in the video that demonstrates the vehicle's four safety features in a series of short action film called "Blind Test Drive." The video begins with six stunt drivers on board the 2015 Hyundai Genesis where they were instructed to set the advanced smart cruise control with the automatic emergency braking.
Afterwards, the stunt drivers jump out of the vehicle into a trailer leaving the 2015 Hyundai Genesis to drive on its own. The final video demonstration had the tractor trailer taking the lead before slamming the brakes.
The Genesis sedans can be seen braking hard to a stop to avoid collision with the car in front that suddenly stopped. According to the Rush Lane report, the 2015 Hyundai Genesis also has a CO2 sensor that automatically pumps fresh air into the cabin to put off drowsiness while the panoramic sunroof bathes the cabin with sunlight.
Another included feature is the Smart Trunk where one has to stand just in front of the trunk with the keys inside the pocket for a couple of moments before the trunk finally opens. Meanwhile, the Blue Link technology provides electronic sophistication while the voice recognition control sends immediate intimation for help.
There is a smartphone linked feature that allows the drivers to find a car in a crowded parking lot while the system offers different updates like on stocks, sports, weather, movies and gas prices. Have a look at the viral video below of Hyundai's "The Empty Car Convoy" published on June 25, 2014.
More Articles to Read:
Viral Video TV Smash: Brazilian Fan Smashes Television while Watching 2014 World Cup Penalty Shootout against Chile [WATCH] - [READ]
UFO Sightings: Witnesses Report Triangle and Square-Shaped Objects in Gainesville and Austin, Texas - [READ]
Viral Video Men Dancing in Heels: Yanis Marshall Shows off Impressive Dance Moves in High Heels Again to Beyonce Songs [WATCH VIDEO] - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
Join the Conversation
- Ebola Virus Might Reach Australia in Months; Health Dept Says Australia Prepared For Outbreak
- Woman, 40, Charged after Six Baby Corpses Found in Canada U-Haul Locker
- ISIS Educates Young Children in 'School of Jihad,' Deploys Them in Active Combat After Graduation [VIDEO]
- Seven Weird Things Banned by Governments
- ISIS Taking U.S.-Airdropped Weapons An 'Embarrassment'; Another Yazidi Massacre Looming [VIDEO]
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’