HTC One M7 vs. Sony Xperia Z Ultra: Battle of Android Phones [WATCH VIDEOS]
By Janice Somosot | July 3, 2014 12:23 PM EST
The HTC One M7 and Sony Xperia Z Ultra are two android phones that offer its users a lot of high tech specs. But which smartphone is better? Is it the HTC One M7 or the Sony Xperia Z Ultra? Check out the latest battle of android phones and find out which is one is better in the comparison below.
Google's senior vice president of Android, Chrome and Apps, speaks during his keynote address at the Google I/O developers conference in San Francisco June 25, 2014.
HTC One M7
- Screen Size - 4.7" LCD display with 468ppi
- Dimensions - 137.4 x 68.2 x 9.3mm
- Memory - RAM: 2GB
- Processor - 1.7GHz Snapdragon 800
- Battery - 2,300mAh Talk time: Up to 19hrs
The HTC One M7 is powerful, efficient and beautiful. It is a smartphone that offers both form and function. Plus, its smaller size makes it easier to carry around all the time without weighing you down. It has a 4 megapixel rear camera and a 2.1 megapixel front camera.
Click HERE to see the complete specifications of the HTC One M7, including pictures of it.
Sony Xperia Z Ultra
- Screen Size - 6.4" 1920 x 1080 pixels, 16 million colours
- Dimensions - 179 x 92 x 6.5 mm
- Memory - RAM: 2GB, Flash memory (Up to 16 GB), Expansion slot: microSDTM card, up to 64 GB (SDXC supported)
- Processor - 2.2GHz Snapdragon 800 with Adreno 330GPU
- Battery - Talk time: Up to 16 hours, Music listening time: Up to, 110 hours, Video playback time: Up to 7 hours, Standby time: Up to 820 hours
The Sony Xperia Z Ultra is durable because it is waterproof. It is equipped with 2.2 GHz Qualcomm MSM8974 Quad Core and Google Android 4.4 (Kitkat). It also has an 8 megapixel camera fast-capture camera with Exmor RS. This has 16x digital zoom with auto focus, perfect for taking numerous photos even up close.
Click HERE to see the complete specifications of the Sony Xperia Z Ultra, including pictures of it.
The HTC One M7 and the Sony Xperia Z Ultra both have amazing features, but the HTC One M7 has a longer talk time of up to 19 hours, compared to Sony's 16 hours. It is also much smaller than the Sony Xperia Z Ultra. However, the Sony Xperia Z Ultra's 2.2GHz Snapdragon 800 processor with Adreno 330GPU trumps the HTC One M7's 1.7GHz Snapdragon 800 processor. It is so much faster! In the HTC One M7 vs. Sony Xperia Z Ultra battle of Android phones, Sony Xperia Z Ultra wins due to its amazingly fast processor. After all, this fast paced world filled with smartphones and other gadgets really prefer speed over size and a slightly longer talk time.
Watch the videos of the HTC One M7 and the Sony Xperia Z Ultra below:
Credit: YouTube/Android Authority
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Windows 9 Release Date on October 2014, Not April 2015; Three Reasons to Upgrade from Windows XP and 7
- Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire New Pokemons Spotted and More Gym Leaders Introduced
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 vs 4.7-Inch iPhone 6
- Upcoming Games For Xbox One 2014
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 vs. Sony Xperia C3: Features, Specs and Performance Compared
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales
- Sony Xperia M2 vs. Moto G – Specifications, Features and Price Showdown