HTC One M7 vs. Sony Xperia Z Ultra: Battle of Android Phones [WATCH VIDEOS]
By Janice Somosot | July 3, 2014 12:23 PM EST
The HTC One M7 and Sony Xperia Z Ultra are two android phones that offer its users a lot of high tech specs. But which smartphone is better? Is it the HTC One M7 or the Sony Xperia Z Ultra? Check out the latest battle of android phones and find out which is one is better in the comparison below.
Google's senior vice president of Android, Chrome and Apps, speaks during his keynote address at the Google I/O developers conference in San Francisco June 25, 2014.
HTC One M7
- Screen Size - 4.7" LCD display with 468ppi
- Dimensions - 137.4 x 68.2 x 9.3mm
- Memory - RAM: 2GB
- Processor - 1.7GHz Snapdragon 800
- Battery - 2,300mAh Talk time: Up to 19hrs
The HTC One M7 is powerful, efficient and beautiful. It is a smartphone that offers both form and function. Plus, its smaller size makes it easier to carry around all the time without weighing you down. It has a 4 megapixel rear camera and a 2.1 megapixel front camera.
Click HERE to see the complete specifications of the HTC One M7, including pictures of it.
Sony Xperia Z Ultra
- Screen Size - 6.4" 1920 x 1080 pixels, 16 million colours
- Dimensions - 179 x 92 x 6.5 mm
- Memory - RAM: 2GB, Flash memory (Up to 16 GB), Expansion slot: microSDTM card, up to 64 GB (SDXC supported)
- Processor - 2.2GHz Snapdragon 800 with Adreno 330GPU
- Battery - Talk time: Up to 16 hours, Music listening time: Up to, 110 hours, Video playback time: Up to 7 hours, Standby time: Up to 820 hours
The Sony Xperia Z Ultra is durable because it is waterproof. It is equipped with 2.2 GHz Qualcomm MSM8974 Quad Core and Google Android 4.4 (Kitkat). It also has an 8 megapixel camera fast-capture camera with Exmor RS. This has 16x digital zoom with auto focus, perfect for taking numerous photos even up close.
Click HERE to see the complete specifications of the Sony Xperia Z Ultra, including pictures of it.
The HTC One M7 and the Sony Xperia Z Ultra both have amazing features, but the HTC One M7 has a longer talk time of up to 19 hours, compared to Sony's 16 hours. It is also much smaller than the Sony Xperia Z Ultra. However, the Sony Xperia Z Ultra's 2.2GHz Snapdragon 800 processor with Adreno 330GPU trumps the HTC One M7's 1.7GHz Snapdragon 800 processor. It is so much faster! In the HTC One M7 vs. Sony Xperia Z Ultra battle of Android phones, Sony Xperia Z Ultra wins due to its amazingly fast processor. After all, this fast paced world filled with smartphones and other gadgets really prefer speed over size and a slightly longer talk time.
Watch the videos of the HTC One M7 and the Sony Xperia Z Ultra below:
Credit: YouTube/Android Authority
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Full List Of Winners, Miley Cyrus ‘Wrecking Ball’ Bags Video Of The Year [PHOTOS]
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- Kate Middleton First Official Solo Trip: Details For Malta Tour Revealed [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘Dark Souls 2 Crown Of The Old Iron King’ DLC For PlayStation 3, XBox 360 And PC Released On Aug. 26, 2014 [WATCH VIDEO]
- Windows Phone 8.1, Nokia Lumia Cyan Update: All Supported Devices In Various Regions As Of August
- Robin Williams to Be Honoured As A Character In 'World Of Warcraft: Warlords Of Draenor'
- Hypersonic Travel: Can Space Tourism be a Possibility
- Nokia Lumia 530: Windows Phone Handset Now On Sale In The UK With £87 Price
- Why Moto X is Not the Best Smartphone to Purchase Now?
- Nexus 6 Release Date Will Intro Android 5.0 aka Lemon Meringue Pie with Killer Specs & Features
- Hundreds of Men Rape Teen for Three Years
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date Two Weeks to Go Starting at $800 with New Phosphorus HealthKit Chip
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini vs. LG G3 S (aka LG G3 Beat, LG G3 Mini) – Specs, Features And Price Showdown
- iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 4.7-Inch Model Scores 65.8% In Screen-To-Size Ratio; A Surprise Entry Scales Top Spot [List Attached]
- Bill Shorten Calls Tony Abbott 'Ineligible' To Lead Australia; Government Party-Room Leaks On Abbott'sTravel Entitlements