HTC One M7 vs. Sony Xperia Z Ultra: Battle of Android Phones [WATCH VIDEOS]
By Janice Somosot | July 3, 2014 12:23 PM EST
The HTC One M7 and Sony Xperia Z Ultra are two android phones that offer its users a lot of high tech specs. But which smartphone is better? Is it the HTC One M7 or the Sony Xperia Z Ultra? Check out the latest battle of android phones and find out which is one is better in the comparison below.
Google's senior vice president of Android, Chrome and Apps, speaks during his keynote address at the Google I/O developers conference in San Francisco June 25, 2014.
HTC One M7
- Screen Size - 4.7" LCD display with 468ppi
- Dimensions - 137.4 x 68.2 x 9.3mm
- Memory - RAM: 2GB
- Processor - 1.7GHz Snapdragon 800
- Battery - 2,300mAh Talk time: Up to 19hrs
The HTC One M7 is powerful, efficient and beautiful. It is a smartphone that offers both form and function. Plus, its smaller size makes it easier to carry around all the time without weighing you down. It has a 4 megapixel rear camera and a 2.1 megapixel front camera.
Click HERE to see the complete specifications of the HTC One M7, including pictures of it.
Sony Xperia Z Ultra
- Screen Size - 6.4" 1920 x 1080 pixels, 16 million colours
- Dimensions - 179 x 92 x 6.5 mm
- Memory - RAM: 2GB, Flash memory (Up to 16 GB), Expansion slot: microSDTM card, up to 64 GB (SDXC supported)
- Processor - 2.2GHz Snapdragon 800 with Adreno 330GPU
- Battery - Talk time: Up to 16 hours, Music listening time: Up to, 110 hours, Video playback time: Up to 7 hours, Standby time: Up to 820 hours
The Sony Xperia Z Ultra is durable because it is waterproof. It is equipped with 2.2 GHz Qualcomm MSM8974 Quad Core and Google Android 4.4 (Kitkat). It also has an 8 megapixel camera fast-capture camera with Exmor RS. This has 16x digital zoom with auto focus, perfect for taking numerous photos even up close.
Click HERE to see the complete specifications of the Sony Xperia Z Ultra, including pictures of it.
The HTC One M7 and the Sony Xperia Z Ultra both have amazing features, but the HTC One M7 has a longer talk time of up to 19 hours, compared to Sony's 16 hours. It is also much smaller than the Sony Xperia Z Ultra. However, the Sony Xperia Z Ultra's 2.2GHz Snapdragon 800 processor with Adreno 330GPU trumps the HTC One M7's 1.7GHz Snapdragon 800 processor. It is so much faster! In the HTC One M7 vs. Sony Xperia Z Ultra battle of Android phones, Sony Xperia Z Ultra wins due to its amazingly fast processor. After all, this fast paced world filled with smartphones and other gadgets really prefer speed over size and a slightly longer talk time.
Watch the videos of the HTC One M7 and the Sony Xperia Z Ultra below:
Credit: YouTube/Android Authority
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Android 5.0 Lollipop Update Roundup: HTC, Google, LG, Motorola, Xolo, OnePlus, Samsung And Sony Upgrade Plans
- Sony Teases PS4 2.0 System Software Update As Sony Xperia Z2 And Z2 Tablet Get Remote Play
- ‘GTA V’ 1.18 Update: Heists, Zombies, Hydra Jets DLC Seemingly Possible
- ‘Destiny’ ‘The Dark Below’ DLC: XP Boosters, New Armours Revealed, Atheon Fixes
- ‘Pokemon Omega Ruby And Alpha Sapphire’ Updates; PokeNav And Pokemon Halloween Detailed
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage