HTC One M7 vs. Sony Xperia Z Ultra: Battle of Android Phones [WATCH VIDEOS]
By Janice Somosot | July 3, 2014 12:23 PM EST
The HTC One M7 and Sony Xperia Z Ultra are two android phones that offer its users a lot of high tech specs. But which smartphone is better? Is it the HTC One M7 or the Sony Xperia Z Ultra? Check out the latest battle of android phones and find out which is one is better in the comparison below.
Google's senior vice president of Android, Chrome and Apps, speaks during his keynote address at the Google I/O developers conference in San Francisco June 25, 2014.
HTC One M7
- Screen Size - 4.7" LCD display with 468ppi
- Dimensions - 137.4 x 68.2 x 9.3mm
- Memory - RAM: 2GB
- Processor - 1.7GHz Snapdragon 800
- Battery - 2,300mAh Talk time: Up to 19hrs
The HTC One M7 is powerful, efficient and beautiful. It is a smartphone that offers both form and function. Plus, its smaller size makes it easier to carry around all the time without weighing you down. It has a 4 megapixel rear camera and a 2.1 megapixel front camera.
Click HERE to see the complete specifications of the HTC One M7, including pictures of it.
Sony Xperia Z Ultra
- Screen Size - 6.4" 1920 x 1080 pixels, 16 million colours
- Dimensions - 179 x 92 x 6.5 mm
- Memory - RAM: 2GB, Flash memory (Up to 16 GB), Expansion slot: microSDTM card, up to 64 GB (SDXC supported)
- Processor - 2.2GHz Snapdragon 800 with Adreno 330GPU
- Battery - Talk time: Up to 16 hours, Music listening time: Up to, 110 hours, Video playback time: Up to 7 hours, Standby time: Up to 820 hours
The Sony Xperia Z Ultra is durable because it is waterproof. It is equipped with 2.2 GHz Qualcomm MSM8974 Quad Core and Google Android 4.4 (Kitkat). It also has an 8 megapixel camera fast-capture camera with Exmor RS. This has 16x digital zoom with auto focus, perfect for taking numerous photos even up close.
Click HERE to see the complete specifications of the Sony Xperia Z Ultra, including pictures of it.
The HTC One M7 and the Sony Xperia Z Ultra both have amazing features, but the HTC One M7 has a longer talk time of up to 19 hours, compared to Sony's 16 hours. It is also much smaller than the Sony Xperia Z Ultra. However, the Sony Xperia Z Ultra's 2.2GHz Snapdragon 800 processor with Adreno 330GPU trumps the HTC One M7's 1.7GHz Snapdragon 800 processor. It is so much faster! In the HTC One M7 vs. Sony Xperia Z Ultra battle of Android phones, Sony Xperia Z Ultra wins due to its amazingly fast processor. After all, this fast paced world filled with smartphones and other gadgets really prefer speed over size and a slightly longer talk time.
Watch the videos of the HTC One M7 and the Sony Xperia Z Ultra below:
Credit: YouTube/Android Authority
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- ‘Minecraft PS Vita,’ PS4 And Xbox One Updates And More On The Microsoft Deal
- ‘Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire’ Confirmed With Demo, More Info Revealed
- 'Dragon Age Inquisition': Three Classes Confirmed—Warrior, Mage And Rogue Abilities Exposed
- 'The Sims 4' Mods: Buff Emotion Changes, Pay Very Low Bills And Enable Advanced Debug For Cheats
- iPhone 6 Plus Sold Out Apple Store Crash Due to Pre-orders: Where to Place Your Orders and the Packages Offered in the US and UK
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date