HTC One M7 vs. Sony Xperia Z Ultra: Battle of Android Phones [WATCH VIDEOS]
By Janice Somosot | July 3, 2014 12:23 PM EST
The HTC One M7 and Sony Xperia Z Ultra are two android phones that offer its users a lot of high tech specs. But which smartphone is better? Is it the HTC One M7 or the Sony Xperia Z Ultra? Check out the latest battle of android phones and find out which is one is better in the comparison below.
Google's senior vice president of Android, Chrome and Apps, speaks during his keynote address at the Google I/O developers conference in San Francisco June 25, 2014.
HTC One M7
- Screen Size - 4.7" LCD display with 468ppi
- Dimensions - 137.4 x 68.2 x 9.3mm
- Memory - RAM: 2GB
- Processor - 1.7GHz Snapdragon 800
- Battery - 2,300mAh Talk time: Up to 19hrs
The HTC One M7 is powerful, efficient and beautiful. It is a smartphone that offers both form and function. Plus, its smaller size makes it easier to carry around all the time without weighing you down. It has a 4 megapixel rear camera and a 2.1 megapixel front camera.
Click HERE to see the complete specifications of the HTC One M7, including pictures of it.
Sony Xperia Z Ultra
- Screen Size - 6.4" 1920 x 1080 pixels, 16 million colours
- Dimensions - 179 x 92 x 6.5 mm
- Memory - RAM: 2GB, Flash memory (Up to 16 GB), Expansion slot: microSDTM card, up to 64 GB (SDXC supported)
- Processor - 2.2GHz Snapdragon 800 with Adreno 330GPU
- Battery - Talk time: Up to 16 hours, Music listening time: Up to, 110 hours, Video playback time: Up to 7 hours, Standby time: Up to 820 hours
The Sony Xperia Z Ultra is durable because it is waterproof. It is equipped with 2.2 GHz Qualcomm MSM8974 Quad Core and Google Android 4.4 (Kitkat). It also has an 8 megapixel camera fast-capture camera with Exmor RS. This has 16x digital zoom with auto focus, perfect for taking numerous photos even up close.
Click HERE to see the complete specifications of the Sony Xperia Z Ultra, including pictures of it.
The HTC One M7 and the Sony Xperia Z Ultra both have amazing features, but the HTC One M7 has a longer talk time of up to 19 hours, compared to Sony's 16 hours. It is also much smaller than the Sony Xperia Z Ultra. However, the Sony Xperia Z Ultra's 2.2GHz Snapdragon 800 processor with Adreno 330GPU trumps the HTC One M7's 1.7GHz Snapdragon 800 processor. It is so much faster! In the HTC One M7 vs. Sony Xperia Z Ultra battle of Android phones, Sony Xperia Z Ultra wins due to its amazingly fast processor. After all, this fast paced world filled with smartphones and other gadgets really prefer speed over size and a slightly longer talk time.
Watch the videos of the HTC One M7 and the Sony Xperia Z Ultra below:
Credit: YouTube/Android Authority
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge and Note 4 Designer Secrets: Behind The Materials, Edge Screen And S Pen
- Android 5.0 Lollipop For Sony Xperia Z Devices Arriving By 2015; Z Ultra GPE Update Confirmed In 2014
- 'The Sims 4' Mac Version: Bugs, Missing Elements Players Must Be Prepared Of
- 'Destiny' vs. 'Titanfall': New Legendary Gears Spotted And Update 8 Features Detailed
- 'World Of Warcraft' ‘The Iron Tide' 6.0.2 Patch Hotfixes Update Including New Resolved Issues Regarding Scenarios, Raids, Classes, Battlegrounds And Arenas
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions